K-Teen Weekly (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JonWoon's POV

I wake up by the sound of someone ticking on my shoulder. I open my eyes to see who it is. 

"Oppa~! Wake up! We have to go train and after we have an interview for a magazine!"

It's Haneul-Ji. She is already in her sports-outfit and her bag is standing next to my bed. I want to turn around again, since I am exausted, but she doesnt let me. She grabs my hands and pulls me up. She lifts me up out of my bed, well... she is trying to. She drags me into the bathroom and lays me down on the bathroom floor. She walks away and grabs me some clothes (a black shirt (school logo), red sweatpants, red vest), my black sneakers and a towel.

"Get dressed. I'll go pack some clothes for the interview." She says smiling. I nod and thank her for giving me my clothes. I stand up and take a shower. After a couple of minutes I get out, dress myself and get back into the room. "Gomawo~" I say as I see her sitting on my bed. She stands up, hands me over my bag and together we walk out. She doesnt say anything on our way to the lobby. She looks beautiful today. Her hair is in a long braid down her neck, she is wearing her red shorts (school logo), black tanktop (school logo), one of my red vests and black sneakers. She is also wearing a cute red beanie. So adorable, we are matching outfits.

As we arrive at the lobby the rest are already there. Coach stands up and takes us to the car. We drop our bags in the back and we drive towards the stadium. "Did you know about the interview?" Hyojen asks me and he looks shocked. "I didnt... Haneul-Ji told me this morning that we are going to have a interview for a magazine, but I dont know which one. Do you?" Hyojen nods. "SooHin told me this morning in the lobby, Its for K-Teen Weekly. A korean magazine for korean teens in America. This month they will be talking about our championship. They want to interview us since we are the only ones from Korea. What are you going to wear?" He looks curious. I look at Haneul-Ji and tell Hyojen "No idea... Haneul-Ji packed my bag." She blushes. I grab her and lay my head on hers. I look at her phone, which she is holding in her hands. She is talking to JongHyun. I know its bad to read someone else's conversations, but I couldnt handle myself. I had to. 

JongHyun: 'Annyeong baby~ How's L.A.? Are you enjoying your week off?'

Haneul-Ji: 'Annyeong~~!! L.A. is amazing!! Even tho we have only been here for almost two days, I really enjoy it. How are the boys and girls? Are you guys training well?'

JongHyun: 'Thats good! They are training very hard. We are so excited to see you on tv wednesday~! Are you ready for it?'

Haneul-Ji: 'Not quite sure about that... I mean... We havent really trained alot yet, we are now in the car on our way to the stadium for training. After, we have an interview with K-Teen Weekly. So I probably wont be able to talk to you that much... :('

JongHyun: 'Oh you are going to do just fine! Really? Interviews are really fun. Are you shooting pictures too? Oh thats too bad :( Well... As long as you train hard! keke~'

Haneul-Ji: 'Dont know yet... I will train hard! :3 keke~ Oh we are almost there. Talk to you soon~!'

JongHyun: 'Oh okay~ Talk to you soon. Counting down the days till next sunday :D Fighting!'

 

She puts away her phone and lays her head on my lap. She touches my nose. I smile.

Why is she lying to him? We arent there at the stadium for at least 10 minutes. And didnt she tell him yet? That if she wins and gets into the finals, she will have to stay at least another week. Is she afraid to hurt him?

After 13 minutes we arrive at the stadium. We walk in and walk directly towards the field. SooHin and HaJi immideatly walk to the tracks with their coach. They go stand at their spots. SooHin has spot number 7 and HaJi has number 3. She looks very confident. I get pulled away by HyoJen, apperantly I was staring at her for a while. We walk towards our field and we stand in a line. There are no other athletes at the moment. HyoJen leads and jumps first. The stick stays at one place. I look at coach. "JonWoon. Your turn." He says. I nod and jump also. The stick stays at one place. I lift the stick for 5 centimetres for HyoJen and he jumps. It falls and he looks so happy. He also lifts it up 5 centimetres for me. It now is on 2.00 m. That is 3 cm higher as Hyojen. I jump and the stick moves. As I sit on the mat. I look up at the stick. 

Dont fall

Please

Dont fall

Just dont

It still wiggles. But... It stays at its place. "Oh thank God..." I whisper as I let out a sigh of relief. We train two hours more and after we get into the lockerrooms and change into our normal clothing. We will change into our outfits for the interview there.

 

Haneul-Ji's POV

I walk out of the lockerroom and wait for SooHin outside the door. Two minutes later she walks out and she grabs my arm. Together we walk out of the stadium towards the car, where JonWoon and HyoJen are already waiting for us. JonWoon takes my bag and puts it into the back. Hyojen does the same for SooHin. We thank them and get into the car. As we are in I turn on some music. We jam on Infinite and SHINee. It hurts but we have fun. Thats the most important thing. I really miss him, but I have to focus on my friends and running. 

After a while we arrive at the K-Teen building. As we get in, a lady at the reception leads us the way to the dressing room. "We are so sorry, but we only have one dressing room. Is that a major problem for you?" She says while looking at me and SooHin. I dont actually mind, I mean they have seen us in our bikini's before, and if its a problem they can always turn around right? SooHin appears to think the same and we tell the lady thats its ok. She nods and walks away. Our coaches let us into the dressingroom, and they leave again. I grab my clothes and get dressed. Apperantly I'm first. I see JonWoon looking at me as I put  on my sweater over my blouse. I look at him and smile. He directly turns around and starts changing.

"Erm... HaJi... Can you help me with closing these buttons of my blouse?" He asks from all the sudden. I turn around and smile.

"Nae~ Ofcourse I can. Here let me do it~" I walk up to him and close 4 of the 5 buttons of his blouse. Leaving the top one open looks handsome to me. 

After 15 minutes we are all ready. Me and SooHin did our hair and make-up real quick. We appear to all wear a bit of casual/school outfits. "Hyung! You look awesome!" JonWoon yells at HyoJen. "Gomawo. You dont look bad yourself. Haneul-Ji chose well." He replies. JonWoon nods and smiles at me. I feel I'm blushing. He grabs my arm and with the four of us we walk towards our coaches. "You all look very good. The interview is in here." He says pointing at a door. We walk inside and a young lady walks towards us. "Annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Jane Lee. Please come sit." She says and we go sit. We introduce ourselves and we get asked a lot of questions. At first I felt a bit nervous, but after a while it became really fun. 

"Haneul-Ji. You have been dating a korean superstar for a while havent you?" Jane unni suddently asks. I blush.

"Erm... Yes... We are still dating to be honest..." I reply shyly. She starts smiling.

"So who is it?" She looks curious. I starts blushing even more.

"Erm... Kim JongHyun..." I say and her eyes become big.

"OH~! He is from SHINee right?" I nod and I feel that I am starting to get annoyed by her, I mean, I'm not asking about her love life, am I? 

"Do you miss him alot right now?" She asks and I get tears in my eyes. "Ofcourse I do. He is my boyfriend. May I ask you to stop talking about him? I dont like to think about the fact that I cant see him right now." I reply and I sound angry. She looks shocked and looks at the ground. "I- I am so sorry! I- I didnt mean it like that, I mean you are just doing your job. Sorry miss Lee..." I say and she starts smiling again. "No dont be! I understand! I wouldnt like it either if someone would ask me about my love life too... I should be the one apologizing! I wont ask more." She says. She stands up and asks us if we want to walk after her to make some photos. I stand up while still holding JonWoons hand. I look at his face and he looks a bit pale. I wonder why. I hope he isnt sick!

We go stand in a line with the four of us and we are having the time of our lives. One of the pictures will be used on the cover of the magazine. Jane asks us if we can also do some shots with only two of us. She wants HyoJen and SooHin to pair up and me and JonWoon. The pictures of me and JonWoon came out very well in my opinion. 

Haneul-Ji & JonWoon Photoshoot. (Park Hyung Seok - JonWoon & Kim Jeong Yeon - Haneul-Ji)

Afterwards we walk up to Jane unni to look at the photos. When the photos of me and JonWoon are on Jane smiles. 

"You two make a very beautiful couple, If you werent dating JongHyun, You two should definetly date." She says and I start blushing. She is right tho, but we are best friends, and I just know JonWoon would never want me to be his girlfriend, he just sees me as his best friend. I look at JonWoon and his face is red. "They are just best friends. Nothing special." HyoJen helps us out. Jane nods. "That explains why they kept holding hands during the interview and also right now." She says and we all look at our hands. She is right, we have been holding hands since the beginning of the interview. I smirk, but I dont want to let his hand go. Sometimes I feel like I love him. And I mean really really love him. But I cant! He doesnt love me back, and I am in a wonderful relationship with my boo JongHyun, who I love with whole my heart. I have been trying to forget those feeling for JonWoon but at alot of times they just come back up. I will never leave JongHyun, and I will never break his heart. JonWoon will forever be my best friend and thats it. Next week I will be able to be with my amazing and hilarious boyfriend again. Wel... If I dont get into the finals ofcourse... But you know what I mean! 


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!