No longer a crush (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JonWoon's POV

*Pring* *Pring*

"Yoboseyo?"

"Oppa! Where are you?! It is 7.59 am!!! School is starting in one minute!!!"

"MWOYA?!?!?! I am on my way! Tell Jeenim sunbae I am coming"

"Araso~! .............. He gives you 15 minutes. We'll be waiting at the gate."

*eep eep eep*

I look at the clock. Yep she is right, I must've slept through my alarm.

I rush out of bed, into the shower, get out and get dressed. Oh! I almost forgot my bag.

 

I run down the stairs. Look around, nobody is home. Eumoni is probably doing some groceries.

I grab my skateboard and skate as fast as I can towards school. 

 

5 minutes later I am at the school. I see Haneul-Ji and Jeenim sunbae at the gate. Haneul-Ji is already in her P.E. uniform.

Jeenim sunbae is the head of our class. Even tho he is just a year ahead of us, he still gives his all for our class. Next semester our school will be separated in dorms, he is going to be the leader of our dorm.

There will be three dorms: 

A girls dorm.

A boys dorm.

A mixed dorm (boys & girls).

You must be wondering, why is there going to be a dorm which is mixed. 

Well, lets just say that class is for the athletes, mathletes and performers.

Since we are in the track and field team (I do high jumping and Haneul-Ji runs) we going to be in the mixed dorm. We will also have to live at school. 

It will start next month.

 

"Mianhamnida, Sunbae. I will stay late today, to work extra hard for my mistake. I hope you can forgive me." I say.                            

Jeenim sunbae nods and looks at Haneul-Ji. 

"Oh. Mianhae Haneul-Ji. I will not keep you waiting anymore. I will buy you dinner tonight, okay?" She nods. "Promise me to be on time in the future. I was very worried." She says and I give her a pinkyswear. 

We walk to the field. But first, I go and change in the lockerroom. 

 

Haneul-Ji's POV

Today went very well. Except for JonWoons mistake this morning. I was worried sick! 

Ah well... I always end the day with some running. Our first classes are always P.E. and running keeps me healthy.

I walk towards the bench and take my towel and some water. I go into the lockerroom and take a quick shower. I put on my clothes for training (A black tanktop, red shorts which I also use for P.E. but I specially have two of them for training now, my dark red sneakers and I let my hair bang down my head, just like yesterday. I also tie a black ribbon upon my head.).

I walk into the gym to get the rest of my stuff. As I walk in I see JonWoon cleaning up the place.

"You're done early. Does your training start at 4 pm?" He asks. He seems to be tired. He also always keeps training after school, he is training hard to win the korean championship. He came second last year, but next year he is planning to become first. Whoever comes first will be attending the olympics in 2014.

"3.30 pm." I correct him. "Yea... So where do you want to meet tonight?"  Since he is going to buy dinner tonight, I must know where we meet up.

"I'll pick you up from training. Your training ends at 7 pm right?" He smiles. I nod. Because we have to start later today, the training will last longer. He walks towards me and gives me a kiss on the forehead. He whisperes "Hwaiting!"  and I walk away. Take my skateboard and I'm off to training.

It takes 10 minutes to go to the building. 

I greet the lady at the reception and go to the rehearsalroom.

As I walk in the hallway I hear Onew and Jonghyun singing 'Please don't go' . I walk in and they keep singing. 

Nobody else's in here except for Savan-Ji. I ask her where the others are. "Mr. Sungjin has given us seperate training rooms. Every monday, wednesday and friday we will be here with just the four of us." She whisperes to me.

Sounds like a good plan to me. I cant concentrate on one person when there are more than 5 people in the room. 

"Oh... Okay... Well, what are we going to do today, if I may ask?" I ask her. She says she doesnt know and I continue listening to the boys.

Jonghyun gave me this weird look during his 'performance'. It seemed that his eyes were sparkling...

"Annyeong! So today we will be training your singing."  Onew says. Jonghyun smiles. "We want you two to sing a duet. And we already chose a song, It's me by Sunny and Luna." Savan-Ji looks at me. She is smiling. Apperantly she finds this as amazing as I do. I love the song and I know the lyrics very well.

We start singing and it actually sounds very well. We smile while singing and give our best. 

Afterwards, Our trainers give us an applause. They even give us a hug. When Jonghyun gave me a hug, it felt strange. But in a good way...

 

JongHyun's POV

"That was amazing! You two sound so amazing together!" I say while smiling. Onew nods and agrees.

We walk up to Savan-Ji and Haneul-Ji to give them a hug. When I hug Haneul-Ji I felt reliefd. I wanted to do this so bad. She feels warm and its very comfertable. Even tho I didnt know her before yesterday, It feels so amazing wen she is around! 

"Now its time to teach them the other half of Sherlock, right Onew?" I ask. The girls start smiling and dancing the medley while singing. It is amazing that they are so energic and enthoustiastic. 

After teaching them the other part we dance the whole thing together. We film it so we can see what it looks like. It looks so amazing!

"Woa~ daebak!!!" Haneul-Ji screams while watching the video. She has the most beautiful smile in the world. 

I look at the clock. 5.16 pm. Time passes by fast! Me and Onew look at eachother and say we think its a good time for a break.

Savan-Ji and Onew walk out and go to the store across the street. They are going to buy some vitamine-drinks, bottles of water and some noodles.

I look at Haneul-Ji. She is sitting in the middle of the room on the floor. Stretching a bit with some music on. She turns on 'y love'. I love that song. I cant control myself. I start singing and dancing towards her.

She stands up and sings with me. We dance and it is amazing. Her eyes sparkle and her hair swirls through the air as I spin her around. We end up standing against eachother and I cant stop myself. As I look into her beautiful eyes I grab her neck and kiss her. It feels like the time has stopped. She doesnt push me away, she just goes along with it. After the kiss our lips slowly let eachother go and our eyes cross. I am happy.

"Well... Erm... That was..." She says while looking at the ground. "Good...?" I interrupt her. She nods while smiling.

That was the best experience of my life. 

Five minutes later we both sit on the floor. "What does this mean... Erm... Are we... Erm..." She says out of the blue. "A you-know?" I look at her. I smile and ask her if she wants us to be a couple. She nods shyly.

"Well then! We are offically a couple." I smile while standing up. She looks at me and stands up also. We sit down on the window-sill. We decide to change our status officially before the paparzzi catch us and make up weird rumours and change our icon and profile pictures to a picture of us together. She is no longer just my crush.

After we changed it Onew and Savan-Ji walk in. "We got food!!!" Onew shouts enthoustiastic as he pulls out some chicken. I knew it, Onew and his love for chicken.

We sit down and eat together. After we finish I look at Haneul-Ji. She nods. "We erm... Have something to tell you guys." I start. They look up and look surprised. I look at Haneul-Ji. "Me and JongHyun are... Erm... How do I say this... Oh I know! Look at our profiles please. Because I really cant say it." She says and Onew and Savan-Ji grab their phones. Savan-Ji goes to Haneul-Ji's profile and Onew goes to mine. They are shocked.

"But- What??" He screams. We tell them what happened and how we felt about eachother before the kiss even happened.

Now its time to tell the others and the trainer.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!