Extra trainer (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

 JonWoon's POV

"Are you alright? How did it go? What did they s--" I ask. But I realize I was rushing her. "Sorry..." I say.

"I- I- They... I- They said... They arent even going to contact me..." She replies. I was in shock. What the hell?

"What?? What do you mean? Not going to contact you?"  She smiles.

"They said... I am qualified... They want me to start tomorrow..." She answers me. I start smiling and crying. I drop my skateboard and give her a hug. This is amazing!

10 minutes later we went to my place. And after dinner we went upstairs. Played some videogames and around 10 pm I brought her home. I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Good luck tomorrow. Keep me updated where you are okay? Promise?" I said and she smiled, nodded and gave me the pinkyswear. She always keeps her promises. Thats one of the many things I love about her. Well... Time to go home and rest.

 

Haneul-Ji's POV

I look at the clock. 7.00 am. Time to get dressed and go to training!!!

I rush into the bathroom. Take a quick shower, get dressed (just the casual; sweatpants, tanktop, sneakers and a jacket. For my hair: I just let it bang down my head and put on a snapback.)

"All ready to go..." I whisper to myself and walk down the stairs. Eumoni isnt awake yet. Ah, well! I'll just leave a note on the kitchen table. 

'Dear eumoni. I am off to training. I am going to meet the rest of the group today and our trainer texted us and said there is a surprise waiting for us. I will see you tonight. I'll keep you updated where I am going to have dinner. xoxo HJ' 

I grab an apple and walk towards the door. OOPS! Forgot my phone!

I run upstairs, as quiet as possible, since eumoni is still sleeping. Run into my room, grab my phone from my desk, rush downstairs and take my apple. Which I left on the tiny table next to the door. I also grab my skateboard and I'm off to the SM Building.

While skating I am sending JonWoon a kakao-message. 

'I am on my way to training now. Not sure if I'll eat dinner at home or with the group. I'll keep you updated. Saranghae~ oppaa~~ xoxo HJ p.s. can you bring eumoni some kimchi from uncle Sunchin's store? x' 

No two seconds later I get a response;

'Okay, Fighting!!! Oh you better keep me updated!! Saranghae HJJJJ~~ xo JW p.s. I'll bring your mom the kimchi ;)' 

He is amazing. He knows what kind of kimchi my mom always wants. She always wants the extra spicy kimchi pasta my uncle makes. Uncle Sunchin always gives us some extra rice because he knows how much my mom loves rice. He is the best.

Three minutes later I arrive at the SM Building. As I walk in I see four girls standing by the reception.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" I say as I sit down on one of the chairs in next to the reception.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" They reply one by one. They look very kind.

After waiting for a while (probably something like 10 minutes) a man walks towards us and greets us.

"Annyeonghaseyo! hana... dool... seht... neht... da-suht... Ah! Complete! Walk with me please?" He says and he walks away. The other girls also look surprised, they look at me and nod. So we decided to walk after him.

The man stops infront of a door. He knocks and a boy opens the door.

Oh my god.

Oh my freaking god. 

Is that- Is he- That is- Oh my God!!!

"Annyeonhaseyo girls! I am your trainer. My name is Lee SungJin. I will train you for the upcoming years to make you amazing superstars! I am honored to train you. Boys introduce yourselves to the young ladies, please." The man says and he starts smiling. The five boys nod and smile at us.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are shining SHINee. Very nice to meet you girls." They shout and they start smiling. I look at the other girls. Yep. Just as I expected. Also in shock. I am just going to be nice and not act like a crazy fangirl. I mean. They are just regular boys too. I take a step forward and introduce myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Haneul-Ji! I am honored to meet you." I walk up to the boys to shake their hands.

The girls look at me and smile. Nod at eachother and repeat what I did.

I look at the man and he laughs. 

 

"So ladies! You must be wondering why these young gentlemen are here. Well... Each one of you will be having a extra trainer during your trainee-years. And that trainer, will be one of them." Our trainer says and me and the girls look at eachother. Smiling like idiots. Ofcourse. 

The leader of the group takes a step forward and smiles. "Please. Introduce yourselves and tell us something about yourselves. One by one and sing a little. We would love to know you and your voices. We will see your dancing later." He says. 

We all sit down. One of the girls stands up and starts.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Savan-Ji. I am from Vancouver, Canada. Euh... My favourite foods are raviolli and kimchi. I am 179 cm. I moved to Seoul three years ago. My mother is Canadian+Korean and my father is Korean... Thats probably it..." She says and she looks at our trainer. He smiles and says thats enough for now and asks if she can sing now. She starts singing, she does look nervous tho. She sings Danger by F(x). It sounds really good. She looks very pretty too.

She is wearing blue sweatpants, with a blue/white striped shirt. And white sneakers. She is also wearing a ponytail. She looks very kind. 

After she's finished another girl stands up and starts.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Sumseng... I am from Pusan and my favourite food are french fries and noodles. I am 178 cm. Both my parents are Korean." She says. She looks our trainer and she starts smiling when he nodded. She starts singing Gee by SNSD. I couldnt help myself but I started doing the dance to the medley of the song, while sitting on the ground. She also looks pretty.

Sumseng is wearing black pants, with an oversized football shirt and red sneakers. Her hair is in a bun. A very kind girl.

When she sits down I stand up. Why? I have no idea.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Choi Haneul-Ji. I am from Holland, but I was born here in Pusan. When I was two months old we moved to Holland. But after my father died, which was 9 years ago, we moved back to Korea. We now live in Seoul. My favourite foods are kimchi pasta and the noodles my best friend makes. I am 169 cm. Both my parents are korean but my grandmother is dutch." I smile at my trainer. He looks sad. He starts asking things about my father and I tell him I can only say that my father was an amazing warrior who fought for the people he loved. He smiles. And I start singing. I chose for the song 1000 years, always by your side, since that is my favourite song. I dont know why but the person I keep looking at while I am singing is JongHyun. I dont know why but when I look at him it gives me this strange feeling inside. Hm. Probably just a bit nervous. As soon as I finish singing JongHyun looks at me with a thinkingface. Strange.

The other two girls start and they are also very good. One of them starts rapping ambers part in Electric shock.

The girls are called Lee Rain (From America, loves thai food and is 177 cm. Mother is american and father korean. She sang  I dont care by 2ne1.)

And Kim Pjonjim (From Seoul, loves rice and miso-soup and is 175 cm. Both parents are Korean. She sang Electric Shock by F(x).)

After our trainer chooses which SHINee member will be our trainers.

Lee Savan-Ji has Lee Jinki (Onew) as trainer.

Choi Sumseng has Kim Kibum (Key) as trainer.

Kim Pjonjim has Lee Taemin as trainer.

Lee Rain has Choi MinHo as trainer.

My trainer is Kim JongHyun. I am very happy since he is an amazing performer and great guy. He kinda has been my crush ever since they debuted.

After a while we start a dance practise. The trainers chose for the song 'I got a boy' by SNSD since it is a good song to dance to.

We have to freestyle. Its going pretty good so far. After the freestyle the boys are teaching us the dance to their song 'Sherlock'.

At first me and the girls kinda struggled but after trying it 3 times it went very good. We learned the half of the dance. The rest will be thaught us tomorrow. 

When the training ended it was 6.09 pm. We were starving. Since our main-trainer, Mr. SungJin, had to do some stuff, we decided to go and eat dinner with the five of us (Sumseng, Pjonjim, Savan-Ji, Rain and me). Since we will become a group, we will have to get eachother better. So we went to get some pizza downtown.

'Training went very well. Tell you everything tomorrow. I will be eating dinner with the girls. We are going out for pizza, downtown. I'll see you tomorrow morning at the schoolgate. xoxo HJ p.s. did it go well with the kimchi for eumoni?' 

'Okay~ Pizza hm? American or italian style? Ah well... See you tomorrow at school. xo JW p.s. yes it went very well. Your uncle gave me some rice to give to my eumoni too.'

"Who are you talking to? Is that your boyfriend?" Hyonjen suddenly asks. "Oh no... He is just my best friend." I reply. The girls look at me and laugh. It seems that they dont believe me. Ah well. Not my problem. "So what schools do you go to?" Sumseng asks. Apperantly Pjonjim and Savan-Ji go to the same school. And me and Rain go to the same school as eachother. Only SumSeng goes to a different school then us all. But since she has to move to Seoul to train she will be attending the same school as me and Hyonjen. After talking about school and friends, we decide to go home. Me and SumSeng go the same way as eachother. Since she has to go to the home of her grandmother, who lives three blocks away from my house. She is on her bike and I am on my skateboard so we are as fast as eachother. 

In about 5 minutes, we are infront of her grandmothers place. She stops and I keep skating. "Annyeong~!" "Annyeong~! See you tomorrow!"

As soon as I get home I greet my mom and tell her everything what happened. She seems to be very happy for me and she smiles. "By the way... Did you eat well?" I ask her. She tells me she ate very well and even had a dessert. 

Ever since my fathers death she doesnt eat alot anymore. She is very thin and looks very old for her age. But these days she is eating very well, and I am proud about that.

After watching some tv, I stand up and give her a good night kiss. I go upstairs and take a refreshing shower. Put on my pjs and go to bed.It was an amazing day. Tomorrow after school, training again.

I turn off my night light and turn around. After staring at the wall for 5 minutes, I fall asleep. I am exhausted. 


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!