Where are you now (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

Jonghyun's POV

It's already day three here in Los Angeles for me and Key. The championship has been cancelled for this week, because the rest of the team aren't already completely healthy (Hyojens leg isnt completely healed yet and SooHin hasnt completely recovered from her concussion) and the other teams have been very supportive, The teams have visited Haneul-Ji yesterday and brought some stuff for her and the other athletes. Germany gave chocolate, Russia gave (sun)flowers, India brought some indian food and France brought roses. They asked PTQ (the league) if it could be held another time, so Haneul-Ji and her team could still compete too. PTQ said yes and now it will be held in two weeks. So will all be staying here a bit longer. 

I'm standing next to Haneul-Ji's bed and take notes from the monitor. It seems that her heartbeat has been going slower than before. The door slowly opens.

"Hyung?" I look up, It's Key. I nod and he walks in.

"I baught some new products for her. I'll put them on now, if that is okay with you ofcourse." He says and I smile. I finish writing and go sit down. Key baught some beautyproducts for her yesterday. When I asked why, he said: 

"Because when she wakes up, I dont want her to have a totally dry face. And just like the nurse does her hair, I will take care of her skin." 

I was shocked, because, as I said before, I first thought he hated her for some reason. But he seems to like her, and I am really happy about that.

He takes his backpack and grabs a little bag. He takes out some little tubes and a little pot. He puts the stuff down on a tiny table and puts the stuff on her face. He looks very focused. After about 15 minutes he is finished and puts his stuff back in his bag. He comes to sit next to me. 

"How long have you been here, hyung?" Key asks.

"From 7.30 this morning. Why?" I say and Key nods.

"When I woke up I didnt see you anywhere, and since I woke up pretty late I didnt know how late you left." He answers. He smiles. "When I went to buy the products this afternoon, there were three girls standing ourside of the hotel. When I walked out they started spazzing. They appeared to be Shawols. Crazy huh?" He says smiling. 

"Thats awesome! The only person I spoke to this morning was the taxidriver, the nurse and doctor SunHunja..." I reply and he curious.

"What did the doctor say? Do they know anything yet?" He asks. He looks worried. The smile disspears on my face.

"He doesnt know anything yet, but he came to check again this morning and he said we might know more tonight." I look at the ground and suddenly I feel two arms around me. 

"Don't worry hyung. Everything is going to be alright. I promise." Key says and he lets me go. I look at him and he smiles. I start smiling too and we talk a bit. I tell him about the notes of the last few days and after a while. Key goes away to buy some dinner for us. I grab my phone and check my twitter. I see alot of mentions saying things like this

Is she going to be alright?

How is your girlfriend doing? #PrayForHJ

Is Haneul-Ji okay?

#PrayForHJ

I cant answer all messages, since there are alot and I dont want tweet-limit. So I decide to take a picture of Haneul-Ji and tweet it saying:

"She is going to be fine. Thank you for all your support, she needs it. Thank you~"

Two seconds after I tweeted it, the door opens. Its doctor SunHunja. I smile at him but he looks concered and my smile dissapears immidiately. He comes to sit next to me and gives me the 'this-is-not-good'-look. 

"Well... We have been looking at her heartbeat and breathing rythm. And it doesn't look good. I mean, yes her breathing and heartbeat is good right now, but it slowly goes down, and that is bad." He says. 

"How... Bad?" I ask and he looks at me. "Bad. Very bad. If it keeps getting worse, like this, I am afraid she won't make it by next week." His face is 100% serious. I get pale and I cant say anything. My throat is swollen up and I can only look at the floor.

Why...

This cant be happening...

Not Haneul-Ji...

Not her...

I- I- I can't...

I stand up and run away as fast as possible. I run outside.

Run.

Run and never look back.

While I'm running I suddenly stop.

I try to scream but there isnt any sound coming out of my mouth and I just drop down on the ground. I start crying and I look around me to see if there are people. There is noone around me and I cry even louder.

"Why?" I whisper to myself through my tears.

 

About an hour later, I walk back to the hospital. As I get into her room, I see JonWoon and Key sitting on the floor. They look up and they are also both in tears. I walk up to them and hug them tightly. Together we cry. And after about 30 minutes of crying together we are just all looking at Haneul-Ji. JonWoon is sitting on the floor against the wall. Key is sitting on the chair by the window and I am standing next to Haneul-Ji's bed.

"I can't take it anymore. I am going to tell the rest of the team. They must know." JonWoon says and he stands up and walks away. Key and I just look at him as he walks away. 

"Should I tell the others who are back in Seoul? But you should call her eumoni okay?" Key says. I nod. He walks away and right before he walks through the door, he points at a bag which is on the table and he walks away. He pointed at the bag which holds my dinner. But I cant eat right now. I go sit next on Haneul-Ji's bed and grab her hand.

"I miss you..." 

I whisper to her. I hope she is in a better place right now, but also that she will leave that place to come back to us. 

I am having the strange feeling that she can hear me, but I know that isnt possible. In what world is she now? Is she in a world with us in her mind, or just her? I bow forwards and give he a kiss.

"Where are you now, Choi Haneul-Ji. Where?"

I say as I walk away. I close the door behind me and decide to just walk back to the hotel. I'll just leave the food there and eat it tomorrow. I put my hands in my pockets and just walk away.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!