A Short Journey (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JonWoon's POV

I slowly lift my head up from my pillow and grab my phone. I look at the time. 7.12 am. I let out a short sigh and lift my upper body from the bed. When I am sitting on the edge of the bed, I look at the picture of me and Haneul-Ji which is standing on the nightstand next to my bed.

"I will train hard and after training, I'll come to see you, my lovely HaJi." I say and stand up. I walk, yawning, towards the bathroom when HyoJen hyung comes out. I get a little jumpscare. I stand above the edge of his bed and try to breath.

"Oh~ JonWoon-sshi you are awake!" He says and looks at me. "Erm... Did I scare you?" He asks and I nod. "Oh mianhae..."

I get up and grab two towels from the closet and get into the bathroom. After a quick refreshing shower, I wrap one of the towels around my waist and grab the other to dry my hair. I lean against the edge of the sink and look at myself in the mirror, well, I try. The mirror is completely misty and I start drawing onto it. 

A few minutes later I am done drying my hair and get back into the bedroom. I grab some clothing and get dressed as fast as possible (A blue tanktop, white sweats, white/blue striped vest and black sneakers). I'm ready to go after packing my bag. I walk downstairs to the lobby to meet the other teammates. When I walk in coach hands me a little bag with a note on it. I thank him and check the note.

"Hyung~! I thought you might like this, it is kimchipasta. I brought it from korea so I hope it still tastes good ^^~ Hope to meet you soon. Junhong" 

I look inside the bag and it smells so nice. I look up to ask when he brought it. " A few hours ago, you were still asleep."  HyoJen says. "Ah, I see." I reply and we get inside the car. On our way to the stadium we stop at a subway to get some sandwiches.

About 46 minutes later we arrive at the stadium. We run inside to put our bags in the lockerroom. I wait for HyoJen to get dressed and we get to the fields. We see that SooHin is already on the track. My eyes turn to the start-spots. 

'Nr. 3'

My head feels a little light and I feel like falling. HyoJen grabs my arm just in time.

"JonWoon-sshi! Are you okay? You almost fainted!" He says and he looks worried.

"Hyung... I- I am fine." I reply, but HyoJen still has that worried face.

"Are you sure? You can go ba--"

"I am fine! Le- Lets just go to the field okay? Dont worry!" I interrupt him. He looks shocked and nods. He whispers something, but I cant hear what he said. We walk to the field.

 

3 hours later we finished training. We get back into the lockerroom and get changed. I go outside since HyoJen is still under the shower, and man that takes so long. I get outside and after a few minutes SooHin walks up to me.

"How did your training go?" She asks and comes to sit next to me.

"It went alright... So are you coming to see Haneul-Ji?" I reply and she looks up.

"I think I'll stay at the hotel for a day... I am very tired and since the game is in three days I think I need some rest." She says. I nod. It's understandable, she has trained more than I have since I was with Haneul-Ji for a long time, she truly needs to rest. She turns around and faces me.

"If something happens, call me okay? I can't let anything even worse happen to one of my bestest friends, you understand?" She says and she looks serious. She truly is worried about her.  "I will. Dont worry." . A few minutes later HyoJen comes running to us. We get in the car and they drop me off by the hospital. A few moments later I am infornt of the room.

I oped the door and I see JongHyun, Choi umma and JunHong. JunHong is the first one to stand up.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung! It is an honor to meet you. I heard alot of things about you. hehe." He says and he sticks out his hand. I grab it and smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo JunHong-sshi! Really? I hope they are good things haha~! Thank you for the kimchi by the way, It was delicious hehe." I reply and he smiles. We sit down and I start talking to JongHyun.

"Did anything change?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Aniyo... Still the same as before... How did training go?" He replies while still looking at Haneul-Ji. "It went well... I'm a bit hungry tho..." I say and Choi umma stands up immidiately. 

"I'll go buy you some food then!" She says. 

"Aniyo! Umma you shouldnt do tha--" I try to change her mind, but she gives me the 'I-Dont-Want-To-See-My-Daughter-Suffer-Any-Longer' look. And I nod. She smiles and walks out of the room. 

"So... You have been friends with her since she moved back to Seoul, I heard?" Junhong suddenly says. I nod. "Yes, she was new in our class and she was extremely nice to me. And I decided to show her around the neighbourhood. We became friends immidiately. Your mother was in depression because of the death of your father, so I came over to help with the household alot." I reply. He stands up and walks towards me . "You sound like a very kind person, hyung. Thank you for taking care of my sister and mother." He says and bows. "Your welcome haha" I say smiling.  

About 20 minutes later Choi umma walks into the room again. 

"Oh god... Umma! What did you buy this time?" 

"Eumoni... Whats with all the bags...?"  

"I thought you were only going to buy some food..."  Jonghyun, Junhong and I say at the same time, when we see her carrying SIX bags. She just smiles and hands us each a bag. As I take a look inside I smile from ear to ear. I look up to the other guys and they are smiling bright too.

The bag includes cake, a shirt, bubble tea and a bottle of aloë vera. 

We take out our shirts and they are all the same but in different colors. Jonghyun has green, Junhong has blue and I have yellow. We all give her a big bear hug and decide to put on the shirts. She also brought a bag for Key, HyoJen and SooHin. 

"You all look so good~" She says smiling. I laugh and sit back down. I grab the bubble tea and start drinking.  

"I feel a bit tired... I think I'll take a quick nap and come back tonight..." Choi umma says after a while. It's 3.17 pm.  JongHyun stands up.  "I'll take you to your hotel. I'll be right back, you guys keep an eye on her okay?" He says and he grabs his coat. Before he closes the door behind him he looks at me. "Keep the notes updated, okay? I'll be back in a few." He tells me and I just nod and smile. 

Me and Junhong talk for a while. 

"Did any of the girls from her trainee group visit her yet?" He asks and I just look straight ahead.

"Aniyo... They are very busy with school and training... But SHINee may have a concert for MBC America in four days so they are planning to come along. They have been on skype with me and Jonghyun before tho, we showed them the notes and told them how she is etc." I reply and I turn around. He looks at Haneul-Ji and looks sad. I look at him and I see tears streaming down his face. I dont know what to do, so I just hug him.

"Aye! Don't cry okay! Everything is going to be alright. I know its hard to see her like that but we cant do anything but wait." I tell him and he looks at me. "Or am I wrong?" I say and he shakes his head. "A- Aniyo... You are right hyung! We have to stay strong!" He says as he wipes away his tears. 

About 13 minutes later JongHyun opens the door again and he is sweating. 

"God, I ran all the way from the hotel to here. I never knew we had fans here too. Jeez I nearly died!" He says and lets himself fall on the floor. I look at him and he just lays there, still sighing. "I- I am going to need some coffee to stay up, anyone else?" JunHong suddenly asks. Jonghyun looks up and nods. JunHong turns to me. "What about you hyung?" He asks and I shake my head. "No thanks, I'm good." I reply and he walks away. Jonghyun slightly stands up and comes to sit next to Haneul-Ji's bed. He lays his head on the bed and falls asleep. I close my eyes and after a few seconds I fall asleep too. 

 

JongHyung's POV

Something close to my head is moving. I hear a voice.

"O- Oppa..." 

I open my eyes and look up. My heart stops for a second and I am paralyzed.

Haneul-Ji is awake.

"Ha- Haneul-Ji!!! You- You're awake!" I scream and JonWoon awakes too. He shoots up from his chair and stands next to me in no time. Her eyes slowly open and she looks around her. 

"Wha-" She looks at her hands and she looks scared. Her eyes shoot up to me and JonWoon. 

"J- Jonghyun op- oppa... J- JonWoon o- oppa... Whe- Where am I?" She asks worried. I start crying and hug her. JonWoon stands on the other side of the bed and hugs her too. She wraps her arms around me and JonWoon and we cry together. I cant think of anything different than her anymore.

I'm so happy you're back... Choi Haneul-Ji...


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!