2nd Round (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

SooHin’s POV

Me and Haneul-Ji walk out of the hotel to grab a cab. Time for the second round. The running competition starts earlier than high jumping so the boys will be coming lateron. Coach-nim is already at the stadium.

“So~~ What will you be wearing after the games tonight?” Haneul-Ji asks while trying to open a bottle of water. I grab the bottle.

“I don’t know…” I reply as I twist the bottle open and hand it over to her. “Gomawo unni~” She says before taking a sip. “ I want to wear a dress but I don’t have any with me aish…”I look out of the window thinking of the times when me and my unni would buy dresses together for her dates, before she left to London to study.

“Let’s buy a dress first then before your date hmm~ I can do your hair and make-up if you want?” Haneul-Ji smiles and I nod. “Yes please! Thank you sweety~”

She pats my head “yah unni! Gweanchanayo~ We’ll make sure you’ll look even more stunning than ever~ Oh! We’re already here!” I smile and the car stops. I pay the cabdriver and we grab our bags from the back. We run towards the entrance and show the guard our cards and after they check our pockets and everything we run towards the changing rooms. We hear our coach yelling  “PALLI!! Aish jinjja… These rascals are late…”. Haneul-Ji and I run to the field as soon as we are changed.

“AAHH!!” We look up to see where that came from and as we look to our left, we see him running up to us. Haneul-Ji runs up to him and they just run into each others arms.

“OPPA~~~~” Haneul-Ji screams and they hug eachother for atleast 5 minutes. When they let go he squishes her cheeks. “You’re so squishy~ So cute hehe~” She tries to push his hands away but he continues and he laughs. “Yah… Hajima you babo!! Aish~” She says and she smiles. She usually hates it but I guess it’s okay since he’s squishing her cheeks.

Haneul-Ji’s POV

After a few days I hadn’t seen my big brother and I am so happy he’s here now. I smile even when he pinches my cheeks.

“How long have you been here?” I ask and he needs some time to think haha~

“Ehh… I came here 5 minutes before your coach so I think… About 40 minutes?” He says after a while. I can’t believe it, he has been here for so long already.

“But what time does the second round end? Because we need to talk about something.” He looks serious. I look at SooHin and she tells us we end at 3pm. Kimberly Johnson walks up to us. “Sorry to interrupt but before the competition starts, I wanted to take some photos of you. No poses but just some photos for our column on todays rounds. Is that okay with you?” I turn around and nod. “Ofcourse! I’ll try to look good for your column!” She laughs. “There’s no need to try Miss Choi, you look stunning already!” She says and JunHong coughs. “Runs in the family.” He says through some fake coughs. I hit his arm and he laughs.

Mrs. Johnson and her photographer both take some photos.

“TEAM KOREA, TEAM USA, TEAM RUSSIA, TEAM JAPAN AND TEAM CHINA SECOND ROUND STARTS IN FIVE MINUTES.” Comes out of the speakers.

I hug JunHong. “Hwaiting dongsaengie~ You can do it!”

As me and SooHin make our way to the tracks, someone hugs me from behind. I get a little jumpscare.

“Hey don’t be scared it’s me!” JonWoon says and he turns me around. He kisses me and he doesn’t let go of my waist, even when our lips let go of eachother. Our noses touch and he stares into my eyes. “Goodluck today babe I believe in you.” He whispers and I smile. “I love you~” I say and he smiles and gives me a peck kiss.

I run off to the tracks and he slowly walks towards the coach and JunHong. SooHin smiles but I can see she’s hurt. “Yah unni… Are you okay?” I ask her and she nods. I guess we’ll talk about it later.

READY…

SET… I get in position and kiss my necklace.

GO!!

 

JonWoon’s POV

They are so fast as always,  I love seeing this. For now, Russia is the fastest. But SooHin is right behind her, and Haneul-Ji is right behind SooHin. Oh~ It even makes me nervous!

Wait a second…

Why is SooHin running so strangely? It looks like she’s struggling, but she just keeps going. She runs past Russia and HaJi is right behind SooHin. As soon as they reach the finish-line for the 3rd time they stop. We all look up at the screen to see the results.

"1ST PLACE: SOOHIN LEE, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

  2ND PLACE: ALYONA SOVIC, MOSKOU, RUSSIA

3RD PLACE: HANEUL -JI CHOI, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA "

I smile and as walk up to the girls, SooHin falls down. HaJi runs up to her and me and HyoJen start running.

“A DOCTOR!!! WE NEED A DOCTOR!!” Haneul-Ji yells. Coach runs away to get a doctor and as soon as me and HyoJen get to the girls, coach runs up to us with a medical team.

“I- I’m dizzy…” SooHin says, and a few tears start rolling down her cheeks. She can barely keep her eyes open. HyoJen is next to her on the floor and he wipes away her tears.

“It’s going to be alright babe the doctor will take good care of you.” He says. In the main time some journalists, teams and workers of the stadium have been standing around us to see what’s going on. “Miss Lee you’ll be fine, you have to come with us so we can take care of you and see what exactly is wrong alright?” The doctor says and she nods slowly. They lay her down on a brancard and took her off the field. “Can we come?” Haneul-Ji asks nervously.

The doctor shakes his head. “Not until we figure out what’s wrong. Sorry.”

Haneul-Ji turns into my chest and I hold her tight. “It’s going to be okay shh~”

JunHong rushes through the crowd and runs up to us. “What happened? Is she alright?”

He looks at Haneul-Ji. She turns around, my arms are still around her.

“She looked hurt before we started, I asked her if she was alright and she nodded. I saw she wasn’t but I didn’t know what was wrong. During the game I noticed she was struggling while running but she just kept going. Her breathing was heavy too. After we finished she just fell down. I tried to keep her awake as much as I could until everyone came up to us. I- I just don’t know what to do… She’s like a sister to me… What if this is my fault?” She starts crying again. I her head and JunHong pats her back. “Hey sis… it’s not your fault alright? You didn’t do anything wrong okay? She’ll be fine.” He tells her and he looks at me.

“Hyung. take good care of my little sister okay? I’ll be going to see how HyoJen hyung is doing.”

I nod and he leaves.

 

I’ll take care of Haneul-Ji.

I just wish SooHin will be okay.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's tishawnp99. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If so, please leave an upvote and don't forget to subscribe! I'd truly appreciate it~ Thank you!