Chapter 5

Near or Far

"Sunny-ah."

Sooyoung breathed out.

It felt like time stood still.

Having Sunny right in front of her, Sooyoung thought it was only just a dream.She could see how Sunny dyed her hair blonde and how her hair really brought those beautiful eyes of hers.Sooyoung also noticed how Sunny still had her beautiful figure.

Sooyoung was already falling for Sunny again at first sight.

"Who is that?"Sooyoung asked, staring at the girl who was having a good time with her friends.

"Her, that's Lee Sunny."

Sooyoung watched the beautiful girl from afar, her laughing at what her friends had said. She wanted to be the one who made her laugh effortlessly.She wanted to be the one to have Sunny's heart.

Letting out a sigh, Sooyoung could only watch from a afar.

"Sooyoung-ssi."

Sunny answered back. She was still in a gaze having Sooyoung right in front of her. Her hair had grown down past her shoulders and not a hint to tiredness was on her face for raising a child by herself. She noticed they were both wearing church attire and came to a conclusion they were ready to eat lunch under their tree.

After an awkward silence,SooKyu squirmed in her mother's arms.

"Umma, I'm hungry."SooKyu pouted. Letting out a small laugh, Sooyoung said to her daughter,"I'll go our food in the car and would you like you Seosangnim to join us for lunch?"

"De,Umma!"SooKyu said gleefully and kissed her umma on the cheek. Sooyoung kissed her daughter back and set her on her feet.Sunny smiled at Sooyoung and SooKyu's interactions. She also felt a ping on her heart when she watched them together.I could of been there...with them...

"Care to join us for lunch,Sunny?"Sooyoung gave Sunny a sincere smile.Not wanting to have this chance slip by,Sunny nodded her head and said,

"I would love too."

"Arasseso,Could you watch SooKyu for a moment?I'll be right back with our food."Sooyoung asked,not wanting to be awkward with her former lover. Sunny nodded her head and smiled.

"Seosangnim, come play with me!"SooKyu waved her over to their blanket. Sunny sat herself down on the blanket and smiled at all the stuffed animals.

"Umma said my other umma gave it to me when I was really little."SooKyu said,pointing to her plushies.Sunny started to tear up a bit.

My SooKyu...

 

..

 

Sooyoung was at her car when a wide smile appeared on her face.

She was happy.

Fate was on her side.

All she needed to was capture Lee SoonKyu's heart once again.

I'm not losing you this time,my love.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Here it is! Sorry for the wait.I'll have their conversation next chapter,Comment and upvote? :D