Chapter 10

Near or Far

Sunny carried SooKyu in her arms while walking around the mall and waited for Sooyoung to return. She had a smile on her face, knowing that she had her daugther in her arms. She had to ask SooKyu something.

"SooKyu-ah?" 

SooKyu faced Sunny with a smile on her face."De?"

"Uhm..."Sunny had trouble finding the right words."Do you know....

"I am your mother?"Sunny finally sputtered out nervously.She looked down to see SooKyu's facial expressions and most important her answer.SooKyu put her small hand on her chin,pretending to think and ended up giggling.

"Of course I knew, Mama!"SooKyu exclaimed happily.Sunny eyes' widened. 

"May I know how,SooKyu?"Sunny pushed the subject farther.

"Umma made sure I knew what you looked liked! We also have a big family picture when I was still in your stomach!" SooKyu looked down at her mother's stomach and gave it poke. 

SooKyu continued,"Umma always said I got my good looks from you! And I could see how much we look alike and how our aegyos are the same."She gave a cute look to her mother that made her heart melt.

"The only thing that changed was your hair color."SooKyu smiled and petted Sunny's hair.Sunny let out a laugh and kissed SooKyu on the cheek."Now let's get you something while we are waiting for Umma."SooKyu shook her head and looked at Sunny.

"Wae?"Sunny asked,confused.

"Why need anything when I have you with me?All I need is is my Umma and my Mama!"SooKyu kissed her mother on the cheek and smiled so wide.Hearing this,Sunny had tears' held in her eyes and gave her a smile.

Sunny heard a growl from SooKyu's  stomach and kissed her cheek.She cutely poked her daughter's stomach and SooKyu let out a giggle.

"You definitely have your Umma's stomach!Now let's go to your Umma's cafe!"

 

..

 

Sooyoung just returned from the jewelry store and just made it in time to her well reowned cafe.Stares and whispers went her way,knowing people knew Sooyoung.

"That's her?The owner of Choi Cafe!?"

"She's so beautiful and young!"

"Hope all of you enjoy your treats and drinks at Choi Cafe!Hope to see you soon!"Sooyoung announced,causing some to scream and even to faint.

"UMMA!"

Sooyoung looked up and smiled.Sunny and SooKyu had entered the cafe and Sunny had their daughter in her arms,both of them smiling at her.

She saw the two most important women who held her heart and who are her life.

"How are my girls doing?"Sooyoung smiled, taking SooKyu into her arms and kissing Sunny on the cheek.A few groans were heard throughout the cafe,knowing the young businesswoman was taken."Well your daughter is here is hungry."Sunny let out a laugh and gave Sooyoung an eskimo kiss, which was rubbing their noses together.

"Definitely my daughter."Sooyoung kissed SooKyu on the cheek."What do you guys want to eat?It's all on me!Pick whatever you want."Sunny scanned the menu and the bread displayed in the front of the cafe, when something caught her eye.

"A very Sunny menu?"Sunny turned to Sooyoung who was next to her.Sooyoung looked down,not wanting Sunny to see her blush."You were my inspiration for this menu.It has all your favorite foods."Sooyoung smiled and kissed Sunny's hair.

"SooKyu has her own kiddie menu too."Sooyoung kissed her daughter's hair.

After getting what they wanted, Sooyoung and Sunny returned back to Sooyoung's home.

 

..

 

It was the first time Sunny had step foot into Sooyoung's house and she loved how homey it was.She watched SooKyu run to the living room with her snacks and the television.She noticed the pictures on the wall that was mostly of Sooyoung and SooKyu together.When she came across the picture of her and Sooyoung, when she was pregnant with SooKyu.

"This was the picture SooKyu was talking about."Sunny said to herself while Sooyoung's face.Arms behind wrapped around Sunny's waist and Sooyoung put her head on Sunny's shoulder.

"I look at that everyday and now to have you in front of me."

"I've prayed for everyday to have you in my arms."

Sunny teared up and looked away,"Sooyoungie, do you really think I deserve you?"

Sooyoung scrunched her eyebrows in confusion."Why would you think that?"

"Now it's time I told you why I left you and our daughter."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:This will be a few chapters more! Comment and upvote :D Thaks for reading and tell how you feel about this story!