Chapter 3

Near or Far

The whole room fell into silence.

Taeyeon asked her daughter,"Yeobo, who is your new friend you are talking about? " TaeNy gave her mother an confused look,"Umma her name is Choi SooKyu and she likes to eat and she's smart too! "

All of Sunny's friends glanced at her. Jessica spoke up at the kids" Kids you guys play in the play room, arasseo? Umma and aunties are going to talk and dinner will ready soon. " All of their girls let out a squeal and ran off to the play room.

They were all waiting for Sunny to answer. "Choi SooKyu?" Yuri questioned Sunny. Gulping, Sunny stammered out,"She's my new student.Why do you ask?"

 

..

 

Sooyoung pushed in the numbers of their huge house to open the gate. She glanced at her rear view and saw her daughter had fallen asleep in her car seat. She couldn't help but smile. Getting out the car, she took her purse and SooKyu 's bagpack and unfastened her seat belt and carried her into the house.

Sooyoung knew her daughter always slept during car rides home and would always be hungry when she woke up. She laid SooKyu on the couch and grabbed her blanket,pillow, and chicken plushie.

It was the chicken plushie Sunny gave her. They wanted their child to have a farm themed baby room and Sunny just so happened to give Sooyoung a chicken plush, Young'n and a rooster, Invincible and Sunny's favorite, a cow named Greeny.

Sooyoung also found herself staring at the pictures on the wall. It was a picture of Sooyoung and and a very pregnant Sunny. Sooyoung had her arms wrapped Sunny's protruding belly behind her. It was her favorite photo shoot of them.

Sunny-ah, where are you? We need you...I need you.

 

..

 

"Do think its really her?"Hyoyeon questioned Sunny. She didn't know how to answer them. Sunny let out a aigh and fell back down on the couch. "I have a feeling it is her. SooKyu's personality is just like her."

"How does she look like, unnie?" The group's maknae,Seohyun asked. "Do you guys remember that picture of me when I was at the airport? In the pink dress?"

Her best friends nodded their heads."She looked exactly like me in that picture."

"What are you going to do now,Sunny-ah?"Tiffany took her hand for comfort and being there for their sister.

Tears started flow out of her eyes."Do even think Sooyoung will take me back after what I did to her? To her and SooKyu?" Sunny was engulfed in hug with Tiffany and she was getting peppered with kisses on her hair. Tifany whsipered ,"I know she will, I know she still loves you and I know she was trying to find you too."

She loves me...

Trying not cry anymore,Sunny gave them a broken smile at the mention of Sooyoung and how she still loves her. "Hungry?" Tiffany smiled.

She nodded her head and her "sisters" got into a group hug. "Us too!" Their daughters joined in and gave Aunt Sunny a big kiss on the cheek.

 

..

 

Sooyoung was slaving away a hot stove and her daughter was stirring awake. "Umma!" Sooyoung heard SooKyu let out a small scream and made her way into the family room. "Yes my little moon?" Sooyoung kissed her daughter on the cheek and put her on Sooyoung's lap.

"I'm hungry,Umma!"SooKyu let out a cute yawn and Sooyoung smiled brightly at her daughter. Her aeygo is just like Sunny's!

"Aren't you always?"Sooyoung let out a giggle and picked SooKyu up,going upstairs to help her change out of her school uniform. After changing into comfortable clothes, Sooyoung carried her little daughter to the kitchen, snacks waiting for the both of them. She put SooKyu down on a lifted chair and placed their snacks in front of them.

Her daughter's eyes lit in excitement and began to stuff her face. "She's definitely my daughter..."Sooyoung chuckled. "SooKyu leave some for umma, arasseso?"With full, SooKyu nodded her head and continued eating. Sooyoung ate some herself but save the rest for her daughter. "Don't eat to much, I don't want my little moon to spoil her dinner."

Her daughter swallowed and replied,"De umma! Can I watch TV now?" SooKyu asked and batted her eyelashes. Sooyoung didn't buy it,"Umma wants you to read a book first and then watch TV or play with your toys, arasseso?" SooKyu pouted and nodded her head.

When dinner was ready, Sooyoung and SooKyu were seated at the table. Sooyoung said grace and asked,"So how was school,my SooKyu?"

"I loved it and Seosangnim looks like mama!"

Sooyoung did a double take. Is it possible Sunny can be SooKyu's teacher?

 

..

 

Sunny returned home and went straight to her bedroom. She stared up at the ceiling and let out a sigh.

If Sooyoung was SooKyu's umma, will they accept her?

 

 

 

A/N: Please comment and give your feedback! Questiond and concerns, thank you reading and enjoy! What did Sunny do to Sooyoung?