Chapter 11 sneak peek

Near or Far

 

 

"I couldn't go back to you, I couldn't Sooyoung." Sunny held back her tears. Sooyoung held Sunny in her arms, rubbing her back and kissing her hair. "Take your time, Sunny-ah. I have all the time in the world for you." Sooyoung comforted.

At this point, Sunny knew Sooyoung was "the one."

How could she be so foolish? So stupid?

"Sooyoung..."Sunny took a deep breath.

"I was unfaithful to you..."Sunny looked away, not wanting to look at Sooyoung. All she thought about how Sooyoung thought about her and her choices. Sooyoung herself was shocked, her heart beating faster. Tears had glistened in her eyes, not wanting them to stream down her cheeks.

Was I not good enough for you? Sooyoung's mind running wild.

"She was my first crush in high school, a year older than me, Hyomin, before you came into my life..."Sunny continued. "After I had SooKyu and had you by my side, I thought something was missing. I kept thinking to myself,'Am I already settling down at age twenty?' I was walking home from the university and bumped into Hyomin."

"I found out we went to the same university and she invited me to a party...I could barely remember what happened that night...One thing had lead to another. The only thing I remember was waking up in someone else's arms around three in the morning. I grabbed my clothes left, I ran all the way to our apartment and took my clothes and left. I couldn't come back and face the both of you. It was my decision to be unfaithful...and everyone had to pay the price because of that night."Sunny concluded her explanation and cried into Sooyoung's shoulder.

They stayed embracing each other for a while.

"Sunny-ah,"Sooyoung started.

" I forgive you, it just really hurt me when you decided to run away from me and our baby. I was constantly thinking when you left,'What did I do wrong to make you leave?' All I care is about is right now. Us, our baby, our family. Let's put this behind us and never leave us, please."Sooyoung hugged Sunny tighter as if Sunny was going to leave again.

"I will never the both of you."

"Never again."Sunny leaned in and put her lips up to Sooyoung's. Sooyoung smiled through their kiss and brought her hands to Sunny's cheeks. 

Both pulling away to have a gasp of air, their foreheads were still together and noses still touching. Looking into each other's eyes, Sooyoung truthfully exclaimed,

"Saranghae, Lee SoonKyu."

Sunny answered back,"

"Nado Saranghae, Choi Sooyoung."

"Now let's see our little moon."

 

..

 

"Aigo, our little girl."Sooyoung chuckled at the sight of their daughter. SooKyu was sprawled on the floor mat, snacks around her, and the four-year-old was letting out a little snore. 

"Definitely, she is your daughter, Choi Sooyooung."Sunny let out a giggle and pecked Sooyoung on the lips.

"No, I'm also your daughter too, Mama."SooKyu croaked and letting out a yawn, crawling to her parents. Sooyoung picked up SooKyu and Sunny agreed,"Yes you are my darling."

"Yes you are."Sunny kissed SooKyu on the cheek and hugged the both of them.