Chapter 2

Near or Far

"I have to eat!I'm always hungry!"

Sooyoung used her aeygo on Sunny. The shorter girl groaned but she had to admit she loved her girlfriend's aeygo.Her being called the aeygo queen, Sooyoung's aeygo always got her way to Sunny.

Sunny went to her bag and grabbed a box of Pepero. "Here my lovely shikshin. You obviously love food more than me."Sunny pouted at Sooyoung. The taller girl stared at her in shock and took out a pepero stick," I do not!Here take one!" Sunny was about to take a bite of the stick when Sooyoung raised it to .

Sunny took the first bite then Sooyoung bit the other end of the pepero stick. They kept doing that until their lips met. Sooyoung pulled away first and kissed Sunny's lips quickly.

"And who says I loved food more. Incorporating the love of my life and food is the best idea I ever thought of!" Sooyoung praised herself. "Yah!"Sunny hit Sooyoung's shoulder playfully."Wanna to do it again?It seems we have a whole box left?"Sooyoung smirked at her.

"You just want my kisses."Sunny whined.

The couple did that until there was no pepero left.

SooKyu took out a box of Pepero from her jacket. "Do you guys want some?"She offered the snack to her friends, when they were done they were off to the playground.

Sunny looked over at SooKyu, watching her every move and shook her head.

 

..

 

The bell rang, signaling recess had ended and Sunny's kids were filing in the kindergarten class. Once they were all seated, Sunny started to teach the student's the alphabet."Okay kids, does anyone know how to write their name?"

The kindergartners looked around, but one hand was raised."Seonsaengnim, I do!"Sunny diverted her eyes to SooKyu,who was smiling brightly and was eager to be called on."Okay SooKyu, please come on up and show us how to write your name!"Sunny announced to the class.

The little girl made her way to the board and took the marker from the teacher. Sunny had to hold in a giggle, SooKyu's tongue was sticking out in concentration on writing her name. Shaking her head, Sunny heard SooKyu squeal,"I'm done, seosaengnim!"

"My name is Choi SooKyu."SooKyu pointed to each character of her name and looked so proud of her work.Sunny had to admit it was pretty good for a four-year-old.Sunny felt like a proud mother and praised SooKyu,"Wow, who taught you to write your name so fast?"

"My umma!"SooKyu said gleefully. She continued,"I also know how to read,add and subtract. Umma is also teaching me times tables!"

After a good lesson, the bell rang meaning school had ended.SooKyu was the first to leave and ran to her umma."Umma!" She ran in her umma's arms and was kissed on the cheek.

"How was my soldier's first day?"Sooyoung picked up her little girl in arms and grabbed her bagpack, putting it around her own shoulder."Umma it was great! I'll tell you later!"

Sunny tried to catch a glimpse of SooKyu's mother but they already walked away.Letting out a sigh, she waited for all the kids to get picked up.

 

..

 

For dinner, Sunny was at her best friend's house, Tiffany and Taeyeon along with the rest of their friends Jessica, Yuri,YoonA, Seohyun,Hyoyeon and Nicole. It just got louder because of the little girls running around the house. Sunny was engulfed in hugs by her nieces and hollered,"Aunt Sunny!"She loved how they were in her class.

TaeNy and YoonHyun were talking about school and brought up SooKyu."I don't why Yoon but SooKyu reminds me of Aunt Sunny."

The mention of SooKyu's made everyone's heads shoot up.

 

 

A/N:Sooyoung and the rest of the girls revealed! Sunny and Sooyoung's flashback so cute :3 Comment and Enjoy!!