Chapter 4

Near or Far

Three months had passed since that eventful night, Sunny tried her hardest to catch a glimpse of SooKyu's umma. SooKyu herself was doing wonderful in class, one of the brightest in class.

Sooyoung was busy running her own company, Choi Cafe. She remembered how she barely made her means with only SooKyu by her side. She wanted the best to provide for her daughter and SooKyu deserved the best. Choi Cafe was known as the best cafes known throughout Seoul and various Asian countries. She was also alongside her father's company, and was going to be the future CEO of her and her father's companies.

She let out a sigh in her huge office. You can always find Sooyoung looking at pictures on her desk.

Sooyoung was always deep in thought. If Sunny saw her now, will she take Sooyoung back?

She gave a silent prayer, hoping fate will let them meet again.

 

..

 

Sunny was out on a beautiful Saturday, taking a stroll around the park. She remembered how her and Sooyoung would always be at this park. They even had their special tree where they would go for shade and picnics. That's where Sooyoung first confessed to Sunny.

Sunny took off the blindfold and was surprised,letting out a gasp.

It was Sooyoung on a picnic, blanket candles and flower petals all around, surrounding them. Their was also a picnic blanket and everything. Sooyoung let out a smile,"I'm going to make you mine. You are my everything." Sunny was about to answer when Sooyoung was about to sing:

Your thoughts, your expression it makes me laugh…
My little happiness, my little sadness, you give it all

At times, I rush for love,
Show me your self slowly, 

You’re my all, my everything.
I feel you without making things hard.
That view, that passion, don’t loose  it.
Your gentle eyes, your promises all in my heart,
They come to me like that, my future is with you 

I know I can see my jewel-like heart,
I’ll keep you safe so you won’t get hurt

Open the world’s road for me,
So I can walk by your side 

You’re my all, my everything.
I feel you without making things hard.
That view, that passion, don’t loose it.
Your gentle eyes, your promises all in my heart,
They come to me like that, my future is with you
And you always be my all, my everything- 

This is love, what my heart makes me do,
I can feel that the dreams aren’t far,
Thankful person…you waited or the slow me,
I’ll praise you, you’ll be mine.. 

You’re my all, my everything,
We know that time will make us go in pain,
But I’m not scared, living on with you,
Sharing all our pain,
Being friends, 

Don’t be trembling,
You’re my all, my everything.
I feel you without making things hard.
That view, that passion, don’t loose it.
Your gentle eyes, your promises all in my heart,
They come to me like that, my future is with you
And you always be my all, my everything

After Sooyoung finished singing,she was waiting for Sunny's answer.

"You were my everything to the start."Sunny answered and ran up and kissed her with her legs wrapped around Sooyoung's waist.

"Seosangnim?"

Sunny looked down to find SooKyu, smiling and hugging a cow plushie in her small hands. "Oh SooKyu, what are you doing here by yourself?"Sunny bent down to SooKyu's level. SooKyu beamed at her and jumped for joy,"I'm here with umma, we are having our weekly picnic today!"

Sunny's heart quickened its pace. Her umma is here! "Um,SooKyu where is your umma by chance?" She looked around her shoulder,turning her head.

"Choi SooKyu!"

Sooyoung panicked when she saw her daughter talking to a stranger,she called out to her daughter and engulfed SooKyu into her arms. Not caring about the stranger, she whispered in SooKyu's ear,"Never scare umma like that again and try not to run off without you in my sight,arasseo?"She kissed her daughter's cheek and looked her in the eyes.

"Mianhe,umma."SooKyu pouted. Sunny looked at the mother and daughter in awe. "But Umma, I was just talking to Seosangnim." SooKyu stared at Sunny. SooKyu's teacher, Sooyoung 's heart started to beat faster.

"Sooyoung-shi."

Sooyoung froze to that voice. She didn't hear that voice in four years. She turned around with SooKyu in arms, Sunny facing her.

"Sunny -ah."

 

 

 

A/N: Enjoy! Please comment! What will Sooyoung do? :O