Chapter 1

Near or Far

"Okay kids clean up time!" The young teacher, Lee SoonKyu announced to the class.

"De, seonsaengnim!" She heard a chorus of voices and the children went on cleaning.

Sunny let a happy sigh and looked at her students. Her smile seem to faded away when she thought about something she didn't want to relive.

After class, she returned to her big house and made herself a cup of tea. Sipping on her beverage, she looked at her pictures on the mantle. She never changed them since. She was to enamored in her thoughts on just thinking about her.

Tears threatened to spill at just the thought of her and she looked down at her stomach and brought her hands to touch it. Only if she can turn back time.

She would have been four...

 

The next morning.

 

Sunny was all waiting her students and noticed a new face in the front of the school. She waited until the little girl came up to her and bowed.

"Hello seonsaengnim, my name is Choi SooKyu." The small girl greeted shyly.

This little girl in front of her reminded her a lot of herself.Judging from her small size, SooKyu is the smallest in Sunny's class. She looked especially cute in her uniform and was sporting the same hair cut Sunny had at her age.

"Why hello there, SooKyu! I'm Lee SoonKyu, I prefer Sunny though and welcome to my class!" She bent down to SooKyu's level. The look on SooKyu's face was to die for, Sunny thought.

"Wow. We almost have the same name!" SooKyu shrieked. This made Sunny giggle, she asked,"Why isn't your umma and appa here with you on your first day?" The little girl herself giggled,"Umma herself said I was strong and I told her I was going on my own!"

This time it was Sunny who was amazed. On the rest of her kid's first day of school, parents had to pry their kids to go to school. That's how I was on my first day of kindergarten...  To caught up in her thoughts, Sunny wasn't aware that the bell rang. She felt someone pull at her sleeve.

"Seosaengnim, the bell rang!" SooKyu alerted her teacher.

Shaking her head, she took SooKyu's hand to lead the way.

In Sunny's heart, she felt something when she held SooKyu's hand.

 

..

 

"Hello class, please welcome a new student and friend, Choi SooKyu! SooKyu please introduce yourself." Sunny announced while smiling. SooKyu went up to the front of the class and had a big smile on her face.

"Hello I'm Choi SooKyu! Please take care of me!"

Sunny already can sense SooKyu had a bubbly, outgoing personality. SooKyu's personality is exactly like her...

"SooKyu, you can sit next to TaeNy. TaeNy please raise your hand." Sunny instructed her small student.

"De, seosaengnim!" SooKyu spotted a girl with brown hair and giving her an eye-smile. She sat next to TaeNy and the girl turned to her and introduced herself,"Hello I'm TaeNy! Let's be friends!"

With their interactions, Sunny smiled and started class.

"Okay kids, today we are doing..."

 

..

 

The bell signaling it was time for recess and all of Sunny's students ran out the door.She watched her students from afar and leaned against the door frame.

Choi SooKyu...

 

..

 

"SooKyu, here is the rest of your friends! Introduce yourself guys!" TaeNy exclaimed with her loud voice.

"Hello SooKyu,I'm YulSic!" A girl with long black hair and yawned. "Hello,I'm YoonHyun." A tall girl adjusting her glasses."And I'm HyoNi!" The girl was pretty loud and looked mischievous.

SooKyu flashed a smile to all of her new friends and they decided to play together.

"SooKyu what are you doing eating?Let's play!" TaeNy called out.

"I have to eat!I'm always hungry!"SooKyu whined at her.

When Sunny heard this, her heart skipped a beat.

 

 

 

Imagine SooKyu like this!

 

A/N: Here is chapter one! Enjoy and I hope enjoy SooKyu's friends name :D Sooyoung and the rest of SNSD will be introduced in the next chapter! Comment and thank you for reading!