Saranghae

Under Your Spotlight

"Ga Eun ah, I'll be reaching in about 5 minutes. Get ready and come downstairs by then !" Super Junior's manager told ____ through the phone.

"Ne, oppa !" ____ chirped. 

Another boring week of being stuck at home has passed and so their manager had decided to pick ___ up to head towards their dorm for a visit. It's been quite a long time since ____ had last seen the members and he understood that ___ would very much like to spend some time with Donghae as well. Thus, he had proposed to Lee Soo Man on ____'s behalf if she was allowed weekly visits to their dorm. Lee Soo Man had to agree of course. Situations like these were unavoidable if he were to let his idols date.

Meanwhile, ____ had already dressed herself for her visit to their dorm. She had baked some cookies and muffins for the boys to eat since she felt that going empty-handed would be somewhat rude. She carefully packed the food into the tupperware before heading downstairs. 

 

YOUR POV

It has been a week since I've spent some quality time with Donghae. They had just returned to Korea after another concert out of town yesterday so I guess they would be slightly tired. Thus I figured I shouldn't bother Donghae too much today and let him have his rest.

The trip to their dorm wasn't too long, fortunately. Manager oppa dropped me at the carpark before leaving, telling me he would be picking me up after dinner. I smiled. It was still morning, plenty of time left. Manager oppa had told me most of them might be sleeping and thus gave me their lock number so that I could enter their house without having to disturb them. After all, they weren't expecting my visit to the dorm. 

The house was quiet, and slightly messy. Their laptops were all over the floor, overloading their powerpoint with adapters. There were also empty mugs on the coffee table, clothes strewn on the couch, television remotes and game consoles all over. Well, this was pretty normal of a house with 6 boys, I thought. None of them were awake yet as I could see that all the bedroom doors were closed. Guess I'll make some breakfast and help pack up the place, I thought. 

I washed the used mugs, packed the living room and folded their clothes before washing my hands and opening the refrigerator. There was alchohol, meat, fruits, strawberry milk, but I was at a loss of what to cook. After all, I had just been eating bread and fruits for breakfast like what I did back in my home country. 

"..____?" Ryeowook called out from the kitchen door.

I jumped a bit in surprise. "O-oh ! Good morning Ryeowook oppa, manager oppa sent me here today to spend the time with you guys," I explained.

"Ah, you mean with Donghae ?" he chuckled for a bit and rubbed his eyes, "He stayed up to watch soccer after our flight back so I guess he's not gonna wake up soon. But I'll help you with breakfast !" 

"It's okay ! You should go take a rest too !" I said.

"C'mon, making breakfast is my job when you're not around. Besides, you already packed the living room." he smiled.

I couldn't help but give in and the both of us helped with breakfast. I was mainly doing the preparation while Ryeowook oppa did the cooking. He was really good !

After a while, Shindong and Leeteuk had too woken up as we were just about to finish making breakfast. The members staying downstairs had come up too, like they always did to have breakfast together. 

"___-ah ! What's this ?" Eunhyuk said pointing to the tupperware that I had brought. 

"Oh, I didn't want to come here empty handed so I brought some cookies and muffins that I had baked this morning." I explained with a smile. 

"R-really ?" Eunhyuk said, "You mean you woke up early to bake these ? Wah dongsaeng,  you're the best !!"

"Alright, unless you're helping Ryeowook and ____, don't crowd around the kitchen guys !" Leeteuk said and the members then headed to the living room.

 

After a while, Ryeowook and I had finished preparing breakfast and the members were now gathering at the dining table. However, Donghae had yet to wake up.

"____, why not you wake Donghae up ? It's usually Eunhyuk's job but since you're here he would like it better !" Sungmin teased.

"Ne Sungmin oppa," I said shyly and hurried into his bedroom.

 

"Donghae....Donghae, wake up, breakfast is ready.." I said. He had covered his head to toe with his blanket and had his back turned against me. 

"Mm..10 minutes.." Donghae mummered without budging.

"But breakfast is ready and the members are waiting.." I explained.

"..y-you guys..eat first," he said.

"Donghae oppaaaaa," I whined. 

"O-oppa ?" He popped his head out from under his blanket and opened his eyes slowly, looking at me. "___ ? What are you doing here...? 

"Manager oppa sent me here," I smiled.

"Ahhh," he said before pulling me down on top of him and hugging me before closing his eyes again. Before I could protest, I was interrupted.

"YAAA ! DONGHAE YA ! WE'RE HUNGRY !" a voice shouted from the living room.

"OKAY COMING !!" Donghae shouted back before sitting up. The blanket dropped and it was then I realised he was sleeping shirtless.

"Omo !" I managed to let out before turning away from him. I haven't exactly seen him shirtless before and it made me shy just looking at his defined chest muscles. I mean, why wouldn't it ?

He chuckled. "Sorry about that, I'll go wash up for a bit and let's have breakfast !" He said.

 

DONGHAE'S POV

I walked out with ____, and we sat at the table. Everyone was shooting me glares.

"I'm sorry guys, now will you stop staring at me and eat ?" I said.

They then dug in to the meal. "What was taking you so long ? Were the both of you up to something again ?"

I blushed, and so did ____. "What do you mean 'again' ? We haven't even had our first kiss yet so stop that !" I hurriedly said, thinking they would shut up. ..but I was wrong.

"NOT YET ? Hyung ! This is the 21st century !!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.

I could see that ___ was too embarrassed to say anything she had kept quiet and looked down, blushing. 

"..we'll get to it so just eat your kimchi." I said, smacking his head before turning to ___ and sticking my tongue out at her.

The members then made teasing noises and ___ kicked me under the table. She's so adorable when she gets embarrassed !

---------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, ____ offered to wash the dishes but Donghae had insisted that he would do it. However, ____ had given the excuse that she would feel embarrassed being with the members alone and thus, the 2 of them washed the dishes together. 

"Your face was so red earlier on," Donghae teased.

"Oppaaaa, don't talk about that ! It's so embarrassing !" ____ replied. 

"But what Kyuhyun said was true anyway," Donghae said and inched closer to ____.

"..w-what.." ____ avoided looking at him as her heart started to beat faster. Their faces were just an inch away from each other now. 

"Nothing, it's just that you've got soap on your face," Donghae chuckled and used his hands to wipe it away. "You got scared right ? Hahahaha !"

____ pouted and splashed water at him, making his face wet. However, being the playful person that he always is, he too, started splashing water back at her. She had always thought he was a 5 year old kid trapped in a 25 year old man's body, but she always loved him for his ways.

As Leeteuk came in to grabbed an apple, he teased, "If you guys wanna shower together, do that in the bathroom, not hereeee ~ "

The two of them then quickly turned the faucet off, drying their hands as they finished washing the last  dishes. Donghae then waited till Leeteuk had made his way out of the kitchen before turning towards ____ and pulling her closer to him, with both his hands around her waist. 

"Saranghae," he whispered and giggled, before dotting a kiss on her nose.