= MEETING THE BESTFRIEND =

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much

 

" Arass.. Arasoo.. Neh" Leeteuk nods his  head while talking on the phone.

" Yeobu, don't be late tonight arasso?? If you'll be late, you'll be punished."

"Ani, aniya.. I won't be late. I'm excited to see my beautiful half. I miss you yeobu-ya."

Donghae, Sungmin, Yesung and Kang in shook their head. Their hyung are always like this when talking to Sora. His cheeks are ascending to heaven and his face shines brightly.

" Neh, saranghe yeobu, annyeong." he ended the call. The four men look at him in disgust.

"Teuk hyung, how many times are we going to tell you that if you'll be talking to Sora, go outside. " Kang in said

"Wae??" he asked

" It's because we're tired hearing your cheesy lines hyung" Sungmin told him

"My beautiful half, I miss you, saranghe yeobu" Yesung stand up and  acted his like him " Aisshhh, hyung you're inconsiderate you know?!!" he sat down and throw a pillow to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk just catch it and walked towards the boys. " Then, why don't you get yourself a girlfriend? You should start dating now like Eunhyuk with IU."  he sat down on the couch with them.

" Yah, that's right. So you won't be jealous when we're talking about our girlfriends. " Eunhyuk added as he enters the living room.

" You know what guys, we should be thankful. Fans are not that greedy and selfish anymore. It's okay with them seeing us with other girls. " Leeteuk added while drinking his juice

 

" Yeah, that starts 6 months after you enter the military. You've missed Sora so much that you kissed her in the public and the fans got mad at her and you. " Donghae said while massaging his forehead

" But instead of denying it. You admitted it and beg the fans to please understand" Sungmin continued

Suddenly, Kangin and Yesung stand up. Kang in covered Yesung body and hold his hand  and looked at them " If you can't accept her, then don't accept me either. I love her and being with her makes me happy. She's my happiness and I can't imagine myself wihtout her. Fans, please understand that we are humans too. We know how to love because we love you. You're the reason why superjunior is here. But please, this girl beside ,is my life and happiness. Please accept us. " Kang in repeating and acting what Leeteuk said that day.

"hahaha.. You're so cheesy bro" Kangin laughed with the others while taking his seat.

Yes, he talked to their fans to give their blessing and the fans loved them so much that they agree as long as they will not get married yet.From that moment, the fans started to accept in their life. Nari with Shindong, Park bom with Siwon, Eunhyuk and IU and Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

" Yah, yah.. we know hyung. We owe you a lot because of that but please stop making us jealous of you and Sora." Yesung said when he stops laughing.

" Arasso" he nod his head and stand up

" Where are you going hyung ? " Donghae asked him

"I'm going to have a date with my beautiful yeobu.. Wanna join??" Leeteuk said while grinning at them

" Aissh!!! Yah!!! " and all of them throw a pillow to him.

 

 


 

 

" This place is really peaceful but elegant. My yeobu suits here best. " I thought to myself. I'am here in our favorite restaurant waiting for my Sora. This restaurant is located at the rooftop of one of the biggest mall in Korea. Everyhting in that restaurant is cute. From the paintings in the wall that's colored baby pink, baby blue and white. The restaurant invites relaxation as it looked like. Neat, Peaceful and Beautiful. And speaking of beautiful, here I can see  the most beautiful creaturre that was made for me. She stands in the front door for a couple of second to look for him. By that time, men even women looked at the door and saw this beautiful young lady walking towards me. She can really catch attention just by standing there in seconds. She smiled at me and oh, there comes some little flowers growing on each step she's taking. It's like she's bringing her own flower garden when she walks towards me and then she reached the table.

" Yeobu-ya, you're early today. Good job:" she smiled at me while giving me two thumbs up.Cute. I thought to myself.

"Aniya, I'm not early." I said as I continue staring at her.

" Ahh, You just came too? That's nice,. " She looked at me in a whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter