= MOMENTS =

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You’re here " I heard someone said on my back. I smiled before I turned around to see him. It's been a long time since we last saw each other.

 

" Hae.. How are you?” I smiled and looked at him. He's wearing a blue shirt and loose jogging pants.  He was trying to catch his breath and there's some sweats on his face. He just came from a jog that's for sure.   He bit his lip as he answered me.

 

“I’m good. Good to see you again Sora-ya " and he walked towards the sofa of their living room.

 

“Where’s hyung?” He asked me as he sits in front of me. He was more relaxed now. He looked upstairs to see if someone was there.

 

“Hmm.. He was taking a bath.” I answered and offered him some sandwiches that I prepared for them. "Have some Hae". He looked at the sandwiches, chose one and ate it.

 

"Thanks Sora-ya" he told me while biting into the sandwich. “How are you these days? It's been a long time since we've seen each other right?

"

“Yes. I'm fine Hae.. Thank you for asking. I'm just busy these days that's why I couldn't visit you guys here more often." 

 

He nodded his head "How's Kibum? "

 

"He's fine and he's very gentleman like you. We talked about his life when he was still a member of Suju. "

 

“I bet he's telling you some prank we did before" he smiled and grab another sandwich.

 

I smiled as I answered him “Yes. He told me that you guys like put prank on each other and mostly the victim was Eunhyuk and the mastermind was Heechul oppa. "

 

"That's right.” He nodded his head and smiled showing his beautiful white teeth.

 

“He told me one time that it supposed to be Hangen whom you're going to give a prank to but it end up with Eunhyuk since Heechul oppa fooled him."

 

" Hahaha, Yes! I remember that. " He laughed but then suddenly he choked, he was coughing so hard. I stood up and went near him asking him if he is okay. He just nods his head but he keeps on coughing. I decided to run to the kitchen to get some water for him to drink.

 

“Drink some Hae-ya" I assisted him to drink from the glass since his hand was on his chest. I put the glass on his mouth and pour some water on it. I tilted his head and hold his chin as he drinks from the glass.  I also patted his back gently to make him comfortable. I continue rubbing his back and put down the glass on the table.

 

“Are you okay now Hae?” I worriedly asked him. His hands wide on the sofa as he breathes deeply before he answers “Yes.... I think I'm okay. Thanks Sora-ya” and he breathe deeply again and smiled at me. For a moment, our eyes met.

 

" Hey, Sorashhiii, you're here. " Siwon came from the front door. I stood up immediately and I bowed my head to Siwon and greeted him

 

" Annyeong Siwon oppa" I smiled at him and moved to my previous place. Why I'am feeling this akwardne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter