=CONFUSED=

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why you didn’t tell me that you will be here?”

 

I kept quiet. I’m not talking to him since he grabbed me earlier when they arrived.  Yes. They.  Him and that girl. I sighed.

 

“Sora-shi.”

 

“….”

 

“What? Are you going to continue being like that?”

 

“Why? What do you want me to say?”

 

“I was asking you a while ago why you didn’t inform me that you will be going here huh?”

 

“How could I do that if you’re not answering any of my calls and texts? Besides, I want to surprise you but I didn’t expect that I will be the one who will be surprised.”

 

“What do you mean by that?”

 

“Nothing. Don’t mind me.”

 

“Sora.. It’s not what you think.”

 

“ So now you know what I think?”

I’m kind of annoyed now and I don’t have any plans to hide it from him. Am I being unreasonable? But I can’t see any reason why does he need to be with her? Well fine, it’s okay to be with her but not this time. The time is just not right. I was planning to surprise him and not myself anyway.

 

 

He sighed. A Deep sigh. I didn’t look at him; instead, I looked outside the room. I guess the Suju’s oppa are discussing outside this room.  When I saw them together, the Suju’s oppas seemed don’t know what to do. They were almost in panicked that made me curious. Are they hiding something from me?

 

 

“It’s not what you think Sora. Don’t think of anything that will hurt you because you know I cannot do that yeobu.”

 

 

He sounded so sincere and honest. I turned and looked up to him. His eyes were telling me exactly what he just said but why I still feel the pain in my heart.

 

 

 

“We just went out together as a leader. Nothing more.”

 

 

“Then why aren’t you replying to me messages and calls?”

 

 

“I’m sorry for that. I know I’m at fault but I forgot to tell you that my phone was broken…”

 

 

“Broken? And you don’t have any plans to tell it to me?”

 

 

“Of course I do. However, I was planning something..”

 

 

“What are you planning?”

 

“I’m planning to let you miss me.”

 

“What?”

 

“I want you to miss me that way I’m missing you yeobu. “

 

 

“…”

 

 

“That is the reason why I hold myself from answering your calls and reply to your messages. I just wanted to experiment if you will go crazy too in missing me, because I do. I go crazy missing you”

 

She cannot say anything. The hurts and disappointment had vanished automatically when she heard those words. So this is his plan all along?

 

“When I saw you earlier, I couldn’t believe that you are actually here. I thought you are only produce by my imagination just like the other times. Please don’t doubt my love for you yeobu. You know how much I love you right?”

 

I nodded my head and bit my lips, feeling guilty of what have I feeling inside.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

I said and looked at him in his eyes. He smiled at me and approached me, tucking me into his arms. His one hand caressing my hair, soothing me and giving me comfort.

 

 

“It’s okay yebou.  It’s more than what I wish for.”

 

“Huh?”

 

‘”I just that you will be here and be with me but to see you jealous only showed how much you love me too. It makes my heart flutter yeobu yah.”

 

 

“Yah. Leeteuk-shi.”

 

 

He released me from his embrace and looked at me, putting some strands of my hair behind me ears.

 

“I’m more than happy that we are here together now and I couldn’t ask for more. Thank you for coming yeobu-yah.”

 

 

And he kissed me. A kind of kissed where I felt how much we love each other.

 

 

 


 

“Are you two okay now?”

 

I nodded my head to answer Donghae’s question. I was here in their living room, waiting for Leeteuk because he promised to tour around the city. It was his little present for me since he was so busy when I was still in Korea. I’m happy of course since I will be able to spend time with him. I forgave him as easily as that because that’s what lovers should do right?

 

“Hmm… Good thing you settle the issue quickly.”

 

“Thank you Hae.”

 

“Thank yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter