= THE LEADING MEN =

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LEETEUK’S POV

The sunlight pass through my window with the sound of my chimes makes me awake this morning. As I slowly open my eyes, the most beautiful morning faced me. I’m here lying on my bed with arms wrapped around  Sora’s soft body as she looked lovingly at me.  

“Good morning” I smiled at her.

“Good morning handsome” she smiled back lovingly to me

I pull her body closer to mine. She just let me be and hugged me back tightly. Hmm… what a great morning I thought to myself.

“I think I should be late for our dates more often” she told me as I inhaled her morning scent

“Hmmm… Why?”

“So, I can wake up like this again.” I looked at her and she’s smiling happily at me

“So, you like your punishment huh? “ I

“Hmmm.. you can say that.” She just nods her head to show her approval. We laughed together.

“I love you yeobu” I whispered to her.

She just smiled but she didn’t answer. Why she didn’t answer. I pull her away to look at her. My eyebrows are frowning. “Wae, don’t you want to say anything in return?” I asked

She smiled again and give me a peck on my lips. “Saranghe yeobu” she said and that makes me smile. We hug each other again and just lay on the bed. This is great. Can we stay this for the whole day, not only whole day but forever?

Suddenly, she moves to get out of the bed. She flips her wavy hair and makes a bun. She looks like a goddess this early morning. Is it even possible? How can this person be so beautiful this early morning?

“What do you want to eat yeobu?” She asked me while fitting her slippers on her feet.

“Hmmm.. Why? Are you going to cook for me?” I sit up in my bed looking at her.

She smiled, “No, I’m going to call a delivery. Just joking, Yeah, I will cook for you.”

“Wow. Hmm… What do I want?” I paused a while and think. “You know well I can eat anything right especially when it was made by you.” I

She just closed her lip and nod “ Arasso. Take a bath now yeobu while I’m cooking. We need to head to the office again. I will meet my leading man today for the movie.

“It seems that my wife is excited to meet his new leading man huh?” I went near her and hug her from her back and kissed her cheek.

She turned to me and looked at me “Are you jealous?”

“Should I be jealous?”

“No. No need to be jealous yeobu since I’m addicted to you” She turned around to face me and she put her hands around my waist.

I can’t help but to smile and nod my head several times as I heard her say that “ I know right”

Then we laughed together. She pushed me and went to the cabinet and gets the towel to give to me.

“Take a bath now yeobu. Be sure you smell really good so that I won’t replace you with my new leading man, arasoo?”

“What? Ya! How can you say that?” I pointed my fingers at her but she just made a peace sign and  went out from the room.

“Aisssh!! What did she say? Me? Replace! That woman! Aissh..” 

 


 

SORA’S POV

We are on our way to the office now. He is driving while here I’m texting some of co stars. He was quiet so I asked him : “ Yeobu, gwenchanayo?”

“Hmm.” He just nods at me which means he is not in a good mood. What happened? Didn’t he like what I prepared for him? I thought he likes whatever I prepared for him. So, I prepared hotdogs and eggs. It was delicious right?! I think.  I pouted my lips when I heard my phone ringing.

“Yeboseyo? Hyorin ah..” It was a call from Hyorin of Sistar. She’s one of my co stars in the film.

“I’m on my way there….. Yeah.  IS everybody there? Have you seen our leading men? No? Not yet? They are still not there? Ahhh.. Yeah. Yes. Really? You are really excited about this one Hyorin-ah. I know you really like him. Maybe this is your chance to know him better… Yes. I know. Aisshh… Don’t say that. He will like you for sure. Really? Wow.. Okay! Okay. Wait for me there. I’ll be there in a minute. Bye Hyorin-ah” I ended our call and smiled.


 

LEETEUK’S POV

Why is she smiling like that? Aisshh.. I’m still feeling bad about what she said earlier. I know its only a joke but still , when it comes to her I’m really… Ahhh.. Whatever.

“ What did she say?” I asked her

“Huh? Ahh.. Nothing. She was just really excited to meet our leading men. One of them is her crush you know.” She giggled.

“Don’t you have your crush there too?” I just want to confirm it. Please say no.

“No. But I hope I’ll be be able to work to Top oppa someday.” She smiled while her hands on her chest. She seems to wish for that.

Aissh. I know he is really handsome and a lot of girls are really into her.  But I couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter