= PEOPLE AROUND US =

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Love never gives up;

and its faith, hope and

patience never fall

(I Corinthians 13:7)

 

 

"Where are we going yeobu? " she asked while I'm fixing her seat belt.  I just smiled at her and went back to my seat and fix my own seat belt. She raised her eyebrows and called me " Yeobu-yah" I looked at her and smiled. " Where are we going? " she asked again.

 

I smiled before I start the engine of my car. " You’ll know later. " and we drive our way to that place.

 

I know she liked surprises but I really wish that I will make her happy this time. I want to make her happy every time. That's how much I love her.  She's been so busy doing her films and me preparing for our world tour. It makes me sad that I don't spend time with her as much as I want because of our schedules.  That's the reason why, whenever we're together, I make the most of it. I want her to know and feel how much I feel for her.

 

I heard her cell phone ringing and she answered it. I just looked at her and listen to their conversation.

 

 

" Yebosayo" she answered the call

 

"Neh, manager -nim. Me? I'm with Leeteuk. We are going out today. Why?"

 

So, it's her manager. I looked at her and she just smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

 

"But, today is my off isn't it?"  she sounded disappointed . It was too evident in her voice. She sighed and looked at me " Arasso manager nim. We will go there. "  and she ended the call. She looked at me and holds my hand.

 

" Yeobu-ya" she called me and I looked at her.

 

" Neh? Yeobu.. " I'm not looking at her. I'm pretending that I’m concentrating on my driving, though I have a feeling that she might say things that will disappoint me too.

 

" Can we drop first at the SBS? Manager nim told me we have a meeting today for the new drama I’ll be doing. But don't worry, he assured me that it won't last long. I'm really sorry yeobu" I looked at her and I saw her puppy eyes pleading at me. She seems so apologetic so how can I say no to her? As much as I want to spend time with her I know her job is very important too.

 

" Arassoo. It's okay yeobu ya."

 

" Aniya. It's not okay. " She nod her head and looked at me with those sad eyes.

 

" I know we've been spending little time for each other nowadays and ... " I stopped her from speaking as I can see the tears starts to form from eyes.

 

"It's okay yeobu ya. I told you, it's okay. I understand. We can spend time together after the meeting right?" I smiled at her and her tears.

 

" It's okay. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I can wait for you there. "

 

She just nods her head and bites her lips. I kissed her lips when the car stopped at the stoplight.  A kind of kiss that tells her how much I love her. She smiled after that and we run to SBS.

 

 

 

 

 

                                             


 

 

 

" Will you be okay here yeobu yah" she asked me. She was still hesitant if she's going to leave me or not.

 

  I smiled at her and nod my head. " Yes. You can go now. I promise, I won't leave. I will wait for you yeobu. " I moved closer to her and kissed her again. No. Actually, I don't want her to leave me here. I want her to stay  with me and  kiss me all day.

 

She broke the kiss and kiss me on my cheek. " I love you Park Jung Soo "

 

" I love you more Kang Sora"

 

" I should go now. They might be waiting for me there."

 

" Arasso."  I went outside to open the car door for her.

 

" Thank you yeobu."

 

" No need. You're my princess so I should treat you like one."

 

 She just nod and walked away from me. She waved at me before she went inside the building. I sighed to myself as I was alone standing here now. I missed her and I want to be with her most of the time but I must also understand that she has her own life and she has a job to be done.

 

" Aisshh, when we get married, I won't allow her to work so that I will be her only focus. " I shook my head

 

" I don't think she will agree to that" I heard someone said from my front. He was walking towards me. He was smiling at me but I'm not to him. I don't like what I heard a while ago.

 

" What did you say? "

 

" I don't think Sora will agree to you hyung. Besides, she has her life, why are you going to take it from her? She has the talent and I know she will go far better than this though she's a big thing now but I know she can be bigger. "

 

My eyebrows meet as I looked at him. What is this man telling me? “What are you saying Ki bum? I don't get you. "

 

“What I'am saying is that, you could not marry her yet. Not now hyung. She's fullfilling her dreams right now and you can't that away by marrying her.

 

"I don't remember that I said I'll be taking away her dreams. Did you hear me say that? " I asked him. I'm kind of irritated now. What's with him? Why is he telling me these?

 

" You said that you'll marry her and if that happens, you won't allow her to work. Sora has big dreams hyung, let her reach those. "

 

" Ki bum, listen. I don't have any plans to stop Sora from reaching her dreams. Of course, I want her to be the best. I just said that I'll marry her but I don’t have any plans to take away those dreams. "

 

He smiled at me and nodded his head. " Glad to hear that hyung, But beware though, if Sora gets bigger than this, that only means that she'll meet more and more talents that might have interest on her. You know how beautiful and y she is hyung. “He tapped me on my shoulder and walked inside the building.

 

"What the hell was that? What does he mean by that? Hey! Bummie!! What are you trying to say huh?  Bummie!! " I called him out but he just waved his hand on the air without looking back at me. 

 

Now, I was left thinking what he said and it makes me frustrated. I keep on hearing what he said "  she'll meet more and more talents that might have interest on her. You knows how beautiful and y she is hyung "

 

AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What does he mean by that?? I just pull my hair up out of my frustration. Then, I saw a familiar face that came out from his car.

 

" Annyeong ha seyo " he greeted me and I bowed my head down.

 

" Annyeong ha seyo TOP ssii. " I greeted him and he walked towards the building.

 

“she’ll meet more and more talents that might have interest on her "

 

Damn!!! I will punch you Bummie the next time I see you!! I went inside my car and slammed the car door!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

"Oppa"   I heard someone called. I turned around and see Yoona and the girls approaching me.

 

 

" Girls.. "  I smiled at them. I' am in the building now. I decided to walk around here since I might see some artist here. I think this is better than to stay in my car and think of what Kibum has said.

 

 

" What are you doing here oppa? " it was Yuri

 

" Are you alone here Leeteukshi? Where are the members? " It was Taeyeon. It's been a long time since I last saw he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter