= PART OF RELATI

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was here sitting quietly while looking outside and there he is, driving, still not talking. I don’t know where we are going after what happened in cafeteria. I bid my goodbye to Top and Kibum and him to Yoona. I’m feeling lots of feeling now. Hurt, disappointment, mad and confusion. I just don’t want to talk. I want him to tell me without me asking. Why did he leave me there without informing me? I waited for him for two hours and when he came, he was mad because I was with two guys who were kind enough to accompany and not letting me to be alone. Then what, he has been to a place which I don’t know with his girls.

 

I heard him sighed deeply. I didn’t look. I just looked outside. I will not talk. I will not talk.

 

“ Yeobu –ya”

 

 “ Hmmm… “

 

I said I will not talk but I didn’t say I will not make a sound right? He called me and I can see from my peripheral view that he’s looking at me.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

He was sorry. Now he realized that it’s his fault and not mine.  I didn’t answer him. I don’t want to.

 

“Sora-ya. Mianhe”

 

He stopped the car, faced me and got my hand, holding it with tightly. I just let him do that but still not looking at him.

 

“I know it’s my fault for not informing you but I didn’t intend to do that. It was just that my phone was out of the battery.”

 

“You can ask the girls, borrow their phone and text me but maybe you’re too busy with them.”

 

“ Ani. That will not happen.”

 

“Or maybe you forgot about me since you were with them. They are pretty and y… “

 

“ Ani. That’s not true. I will never  forget you. “

 

“Or maybe you just missed them so much, you want to spend more time with them..“

 

“You’re the one that I missed”

 

“ and maybe they are better since they have time for you while I don’t..”

 

 I was stopped by his lips on me. He cupped my face and turned it to him. He kissed me to make me shut up. I widen my eyes in shock while he’s closing eyes focusing on the kiss. I wasn’t able to react, until he finished the kiss.

 

“Is that enough proof that I love you and you don’t need to be insecure and think of anything ugly about yourself? “

 

I pouted and looked outside again. I hate how he knows me very well. He knows how to shut me up. He knows how to end an argument and how to escape from my jealousy. Yes. I’m jealous. Who wouldn’t be? I sighed again as I rest my head on the car’s chair and close my eyes.

 

“Yeobu – ya, please forgive me.”

 

“It’s okay. I understand. I’m sorry too.”

 

I know it’s also my fault. I have no time for him and maybe he got bored. I understand that now. He went back to his seat and drives again. I still don’t know where we are going but its okay, as long as I’m with him, its okay. I hope I can stop being insecure and he too.

 

 


 

 

It’s good that we settle the issue immediately. I know she has a point to be mad. It was really my fault of not informing her but I didn’t intend to do that. I just don’t want to ask the girls phone a while ago because I know that they will share Sora’s number and I don’t want that. I know the girls want to know Sora more and they might do things like to text her. I know its sound weird but I think they are not yet ready to be close with each other since there are some issues that need to be settled with other members.

 

I looked at her and I saw her texting. She was smiling while doing that. My eyebrows met, curious who was she texting with.

 

“Who are you texting?”

 

She looked at me and I can tell that she was hesitating to tell me who was she texting. I got alarmed because of that. Why was she hesitating to tell me?

 

“Who is it?”

 

I tried to remain calm but no when she answered my question.

 

“ Kibum and Top oppa.”

 

She answered and that makes me step on the brake immediately.

 

“ Yeobu yah! why did you do that?”

 

“Why are texting them? What are you guys talking about?”

 

I’m not pleased that she was texting those two. She has spend two hours with those two and now what, she was texting them. I looked at her, with some questions in my eyes.

 

“I was just apologizing.”

 

“Apologize? Why? What did you do?”

 

“I didn’t do anything. But I think it was not right to just leave them like that a while ago. They stayed with me, giving me company for two hours and I just left like that. It was not good right?”

 

I closed my eyes, trying to absorb and convince myself that she’s right. But it didn’t work. I drove the car again to set my mind off. I looked at her again and she was smiling. Damn! Why is she smiling like that? What are they talking about? Keep it cool Leeteuk. You cannot snap out again.

 

“What are you guys talking about?”

 

I cannot help but to ask. There’s no harm in asking right? I just want to know what are they talking about and what makes her smile.

 

 

“Nothing important.”

 

What? Nothing important and you are smiling like a fan girl? Yeobu ya, please stop doing that. Don’t you see I’m jealous here, I thought to myself. I looked at her again and she was still busy texting. I just focus on driving to calm myself.

 

 


 

 

“ What wrong with Leeteuk- shi?”

 

Hanna asked me. We went here in her restaurant after MBC. I thought today will be special? I know Hanna’s dishes are good but I was expecting more. Anyway, it’s okay. Like what I said earlier, as long as I’m with him, it will be okay. But he seems upset and not in the good mood.

 

I shrugged my shoulder as reply to Hanna’s question.

 

“I don’t know.”

 

I exactly don’t know. I thought we were in okay in the car a while ago. But then, when he began driving, he didn’t talk to me anymore. I just make myself busy texting Hyorin. She asked me about how was my day and of course, she also asked about Kibum. I also texted Kibum and Too oppa to apologize.

 

Suddenly, I noticed Hanna went to the door to approach someone. I was sitting, my back facing the door of her restaurant.  I flipped my phone and checked if the two oppas replied to my text. I smiled as I saw our group message in Kakaotalk

 

IAMTOP:

“You know what; you shouldn’t text someone when you’re boyfriend is around. He’ll get jealous.”

 

KIMKIBUM:

“ Hyung is understanding. I think he will understand.”

 

SORAPARK:

“I think Top oppa is right. I’ll get  back to you guys later ara? Thank you and again, I sorry.”

 

KIMKIBUM:

“Arasso.”

 

IAMTOP:

“It’s nothing. I understand. Take care  Sora ya

 

I put my phone back to my bag and looked around.  Hanna’s restaurant was one of our favorites. She served Italian food which we enjoyed the most. I also use this time to have a chit chat with my friend. I know I have been unfair to her these past few days since I was pretty busy filming but I know Hanna cam understand. That’s why she’s my best friend. She always understands and always looks out for my best, though she cannot fully accept Leeteuk as my future. I know I’m gonna convince her in the future. Speaking of whom, where did that guy go? It’s been a while. I pouted my lips and tapped my fingers on the table, until they were move by a bouquet of flowers. I looked at the flowers that are beautifully arranged in wrap, they were freshly bloom pink roses.

 

“Roses for the most beautiful lady I saw in this restaurant.”

 

I looked up and I saw my boyfriend smiling lovingly at me. This action of him surprised me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter