= RED ALERT=

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk arrived in their practice on time. All the members were there and they started were talking to each other when he arrived. 

“Hyung, you’re here. Come on guys, let’s start.” Eunhyuk instructed them. He will be the that will teach them their new dance since he is the dance machine of their group.

Their practice started. They were following Eunhyuk’s steps. Leeteuk’s tried to focus on their practice but he cannot concentrate no matter what. He always commits a mistake in their dance.

“ Hyung, are you okay?” Siwon asked him when he notices that he stopped dancing.

“ Yeah! Don’t mind me. Just keep on practicing.” Leeteuk waved his hand and tried to practice again.

They were done for the first part of the song until Eunhyuk tell them they need a break.

“ Okay! That’s enough for now. Let’s take a break for thirty minutes” Eunhyuk said and grabbed some water and sit on the floor. The other members also followed him expect Kyuhyun who run towards his laptop and play a computer game. The break was not supposed to be a break but a talk between the boys. They want to know what their Hyung’s problem.

Shindong drank some water first and then asked Leeteuk “ So, hyung, what’s the problem?”

Leeteuk who is holding his phone then, looked at them and shook his head. “ Nothing”

“Come one hyung, don’t be like that. It's so obvious that something is bothering you. What is it?” Siwon added and patted Leeteuk shoulder’s.

Again, he shook his head. He doesn’t want to tell them. He’s shy to share it with them.

“ Did you and Sora fight?” Sungmin asked while playing a game on his Smartphone.

“ No. We didn’t.” He answered softly

“ So, what’s the matter Leeteuk?”

“ It’s about Sora’s leading men.” He started

“ Oh, you met them? Who are they hyung?” Ryewook asked

He sighed deeply first before answering. “ It’s Top and Kibum.”

“WWWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTT”  they asked in chorus.

“ TOP as in TOP of big bang?” Yesung confirmed and he nods his head

“ and Kibum, as in Bummie?” Kang in asked

“Yeah” he nod again

“ HAHAHAHA.. YOU’RE DEAD HYUNG!!! Sora will leave you now. HAHAHAHA”  suddenly Kyuhyun commented.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter