= LONG DISTANCE RELATI

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Thinking of him?"

 

I looked up and I saw Top oppa, Hyorin and Kibum going to sit beside me. It’s our break time in the shoot now and we are ready to eat our food. However, I didn’t bring my food because I woke up late because I was talking with Leeteuk last night. I need to stay up late since it’s only his free time. I asked him why he didn’t tell me that the girls will be with them in the tour and told me he just forgot about it. He also told me that I should not worry because he will be a good boy. I know I should trust him and I really do. But, the insecure feeling that I’m feeling inside cannot erase no matter what I do. I don’t know where is my fear coming from, when did I start doubting. I sighed, a long sighed actually.

 

“Hmm… seems like you miss so much now huh. It’s only two days he’s been away from you and you miss him that much. Aww… Leeteuk oppa is lucky!”

 

“You said so Hyorin”

 

Kibum winked at Hyorin and she blushed instantly. I smiled seeing them like this. She’s really developing her feelings towards him. Kibum was sweet and very gentleman and seeing them like this makes me miss him so much more.

 

“Sora-ya, come on, let’s eat now. I’m starving already.”

 

I nod my head to Top. Hyorin and I arranged the food on the table and called the other staff to join us. This is what I like in my job. I don’t need to eat alone, instead, I eat with many people. It’s good to eat with many people since you can share something to each other while eating. However, like what I said earlier, I didn’t bring any foods with me today.

 

“I’m sorry but I wasn’t able to bring any food today.”

 

“It’s okay Sora. We have a lot of foods here plus assistant manager Choi asked for delivery so no need to worry.”

 

“Thank you Director Kim.”

 

We sat on a long table and if you will ever look at us, we look like a big family having their meal together. Going to work is good, isn’t it? I’m supposed to put the spoon inside my mouth when my phone rang. I looked at it and I was delighted to see his name calling.

 

“Aisshh.. No need to ask you who called because your face says it all. Ara.. Go on, answer his call first but don’t forget to eat your meal okay? “

 

I smiled and nod to our director then excused myself to answer his call.

 

“Yeboseyo?”

 

“Neh yeobu-ya, it’s me… how’s my beautiful wife doing?”

 

I blushed as he said those. Tsk. This man has a sweet tongue really!

 

“I’m okay yeobu, we are having our dinner here... How about you guys there?”

 

“I just woke up. It’s actually early here you know.”

 

“Neh. Is it okay? Are you still sleepy? If you want to, you can still sleep now. Let’ just talk later when you wake up.”

 

“And you will be the one who will stay awake for me the whole night? No. You did that already yesterday. Besides, I think we will be busy later. We will visit some schools here to conduct some open audition.”

 

“I guess, this will be a tiring day for you then, I think you should rest...”

 

“Ani. I better talk to you the whole day than to sleep.”

                                                                                           

“Chincha?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Hmm..”

 

“Aishh.. Yeobu.. I miss you a lot now. Can you just fly here whenever I miss you angel?”

 

I bit my lip as I felt my face reddened.

 

“I wish I could because I miss you a lot too.”

 

“Chicnha? Oh, I forgot yeobu, what kind of gift do you want me to buy for you?”
 

 

“Hmm… you?”

 

“Aigoo, my wifey knew how to flutter my heart already but I’m yours already and you are also mine right?”

 

“Neh..”

 

“Yeobu,yah, we might be busy for the coming days huh, but I will try my best to call you anytime I’m free. If not, I will just send a message. Don’t forget to reply to me arasso? Also, take care of yourself  and did you also do what I wanted you to do? No wearing of shorts and skirt for now, only pants and long dresses only, did you do that?

 

“Neh yeobu, what about you, are you behaving there? Or you exchanged your number with one of the girls there?”

 

“I will not do that. However, they keep on asking my number and of course..”

 

“Yah!! Lee teuk shi!”

 

I heard him laugh on the line.

 

“Ani.. of course I will not give them.”

 

“Just be sure. I have eyes on you!”

 

“I know. Yeobu yah, trust me, I will not do anything that will hurt you.”

 

“Thank you. I love you.”

 

“I love you too…”

 

“Hyung!! Let’s go now!”

 

“yeobu ya, I need to go now. We are going jogging around here while it’s still dark outside “

 

“Arassoo.. Take care yeobu, bye.”

 

“You too. I love you bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter