= SURPRISE =

Forever Starts When I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“You seemed disappointed that it’s me you’re talking with.”

 

“That’s not true.  How can you say that?”

 

“Because I’m feeling that way?”

 

“Hae…”

 

That’s right. I was talking to Lee Donghae. My phone rang and I immediately answered it thinking that it was Leeteuk. It’s been five days and he haven’t calling me yet. I know they are busy in the tour but…

 

“Arasso… Anyway… How are you? Have you contacted hyung already?”

 

“Not yet…”

 

I sighed deeply and I didn’t dare to hide it from Donghae. He pretty much knows everything because I told him everything. It’s not that I want to say it to him but I’m used to pour my feelings to this man I’m talking to. He has been my friend for a long time and we are really very comfortable with each other. Aside from Leeteuk, and Hanna, Hae knows me well too.

 

“Do you want me to tell him later?”

 

“No. I don’t want you to. Maybe he was really busy these past few days.”

 

“Sora...”

 

“It’s okay. I understand it. No need to worry about it. I mean, it’s nothing compared to the two years I have waited for him right?”

 

“Okay. You say so. Anyway, the reason I called you today is to check on you. So, how’s work these days?”

 

“It was pretty much amazing. The people are really friendly. The staff, the crew and my co artist are really awesome!”

 

I tried to sound lively as we talked about my work. I know Hae’s personality and I don’t want him to get worried about me.  I’m just thankful to him because he was there, always there for me.

 

“Well that’s good. Hmm… you’re working with Top right?”

 

“Yes. Why? Do you want me to ask him about your crush Dara?”

 

I . One thing I know about Hae is that he was really into Dara unnie of 2ne1. He was head over heels over her but cannot make a move because of his shy personality.

 

“Hmm... No. I want to talk about your dream boy T.O.P.”

 

I can sense that he was smiling while saying those. Aissh!! I thought I will win this. However, since he knows my secret, I think I must raise my white flag.

 

“No. let’s change the topic.”

 

“hahahaha.. Gotcha Sora shi!! But you started it princess.”

 

“Because I thought I will win!”

 

“And now you realize that you won’t?”

 

“Okay! You win this time Lee Donghae! But seriously, make a move to Dara unnie already!”

 

“I thought we will change the topic?”

 

“But…”

 

It always happens every time, when the topic is his love life, he always wants to change the it. Sometimes, I can’t help but to wonder is he hiding something from me?

 

“Yah! Lee DOnghae! Are you dating someone now?”

 

“Ani... What makes you think that?”

 

“Whenever I want to talk about your love life, you always change the topic! Are you hiding something from me Lee Donghae?”

 

I heard he laughed on the other line and that annoyed me more. There he is who knows almost all about me while here I am clueless about him.

 

“Lee Donghae!”

 

“hahahahahaha. I really like annoying you Sorashi.”

 

“Yah! How could you say that?! If there’s nothing you’ll tell me, I will hang up now! Goodbye!!”

 

 

 

 


 

 

I smiled when I heard the beeping sound on the other line. She really hung up on me. I sighed and smile to myself. Lee Donghae, seriously, what are you doing to yourself? I walked towards the door when I see Leeteuk hyung coming out from it. I creased my forehead, confuse where he is going early this morning. The sun has not been raised up here in New York and I just decided to call Sora before she goes to bed in Korea.  I saw hyung starting his car but I wonder why he hasn’t gone yet. It seemed like he was waiting for someone. I was about to ask him when I saw Taeyeon coming out and go directly to Teuk hyung car’s.  I hid in my car and observe the two leaders. I don’t know why I’m feeling nervous about this but I just can’t help myself. When I decided to ask them myself why are they together this early morning, hyung’s car start to run and after a few minutes, was gone here in the basement, leaving me looking at it. They didn’t see me since they were busy with each other.  I don’t want to think evil things about them but…

 

“He loves Sora… He loves Sora… They just went out maybe to buy something”

 

I repeatedly say to myself. No, I’m actually convincing myself. I looked up the sky and blow some air on it and looked down on my phone which showed the girl who I was talking with earlier.

 

“Sorashhi…”

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

I woke up early and just like any other girls; I grabbed my phone and checked it. I smiled to myself when my screen says that I have ten messages. Maybe one of them is from my yeobu. Feeling hopeful, I sat up on my bed and opened the messages.

 

From Donghae:

            Sleep well Sorashi. Don’t think about my love life anymore. I told you, you will be the first one to know if I have one. Okay? So stop bugging me about it over and over again! J

 

From Hyorin:

            Are you still a wake Sorashi?

 

From Manager oppa:

            Sorashi. You will have a photo shoot with the movie cast and meeting afterwards. Take a good rest. Good night!

 

From Top oppa:

            Good morning Sorashi.

 

From Donghae:

            Good morning Sorashhi… How was your sleep? I hope you slept well. Have a good day! Fighting! ^_^

 

From Hyorin:

            Morning Sora! It’s photo shoot today! Hahahaha I will prepare for this so that Kibum oppa will notice me. See you later.

 

From Donghae:

            Will you be busy today? Is it okay if I call you again later?

 

From manager oppa:

            Good morning Sora. I will fetch you at 9 am today for the photo shoot okay? Make some pancakes for me J

 

From Hanna:

            Are you free today? Let’s go shopping. My treat!

 

From hubby Teuk:

            Good Morning yeobu. I missed you.

 

 

I smiled at the last message I read and type a quick reply for him.

 

To hubby Teuk:

             I miss you too yeobu. How are you?

 

I waited for seconds for his reply, then minutes and then I decided to reply to other messages that I received. However, after that I haven’t received any reply from him. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I took some time to take a bath expecting that I receive a message from him. I was excited to get my phone to look at the message he sent but to my disappointment, there was none. How could he ignore me like this? Aisshh Leeteuk shi!! You’re dead!

 

 I was waiting for him to answer and ready to nag him about ignoring me when I was surprised by female voice.

 

“Yeboseyo?”

 

I wasn’t able to answer when I heard her voice. Lots of questions have been flooding through my brain. Why does she have his phone? Are they together at this time? Why are they together then?

 

“Yeboseyo?”

 

She repeated and when I’m about to answer, she hung up on me. I sat on my bed, holding my phone absentmindedly. I should trust him. He will not do anything that will hurt me. He loves me right? He loves me, I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter