Chapter 9

Detective Jung Daehyun

Jaebum was jumping in his seat in class. All he wanted to do was go and talk to his cute Youngjae, but he told Daehyun he would wait. Which was killing him. What if Youngjae starts to think Jaebum still wants to avoid him? The teacher was talking slowly as she was reading from the textbook. Everyone in the class groaned when she wrote the word 'Homework' on the board. Jaebum quickly wrote it in his book and closed it. knowing that he would forget about it until the day its due. And started to pack his bag as the teacher said there was 1 minute left. So far Daehyun is trying to get infomation on Youngjae, just that. Youngjae is a bit hard to open up. But Daehyun says he will still remain loyal to the deal. As the bell finally rang Jaebum got up and ran out of class. He could see Daehyun leaving his classroom a few doors down and called out to him. The older smiled and waited for Jaebum to catch up with him.
 

"Hey, whats up" Daehyun said as he ruffled JB's hair with a smile. JB just puffed his checks at his now ruined hair. As he was about to complain someone ran into Daehyun, in which he left up a hufft. Daehyun turned to look and saw Youngjae staring up at him, his brown doe eyes looking right at Daehyun. Daehyun could feel his cheeks heat up at the sight and quickly looked away. 

"Ah! I'm so sorry Daehyun-ssi" Youngjae said softly as he bowed a few times. 

"I-its alright.. it's my fault for standing in front of the doorway" Daehyun said, avoiding eye contact to the boy next to him. Youngjae gave a smile at Daehyuns response and nodded his head. Youngjae turned around and made eye contact with Jaebum,his eyes growing wide when he saw the boy, Jaebum just smiled softly at him and with a red face Youngjae quickly looked away. 

"I'll see you later Daehyun-ssi" Youngjae spoke softly. He turned to Jaebum and gave him a quick bow and walked off quickly. Jaebum, who was in awe just stared at Daehyun. 

"What?" Daehyun asked confused. 

"DUDE. HE JUST BOWED AT ME" He yelled with a big smile "oh my god he noticed me!" JB then started to fangirl around Daehyun,casing the people around them looking at them with strange eyes. 

"YAH STOP" Daehyun yelled out and tried to hold the younger still but JB was too happy to even care about anything right now. Daehyun gave a loud sign when the boy just kept gigging and staring into space. "Yeah I'm going to go now" he said as he let go of JB and started to walk away. Leaving Jaebum standing in the middle of the hallway smiling to himself. 


Daehyun sighed when he was in class. The last class of the day was Chemistry and Daehyun did not understand anything at all. Because he came in the middle of the term and that the teacher expected everyone to know this stuff already, he was screwed. The classroom was dark as the teacher was showing powerpoints on the screen, flicking to a new slide every 5 seconds, not giving Daehyun anytime to read the words. Daehyun looked at the other students and the all seemed into the lesson, some nodded along with the teacher and others writing down notes.  He looked over to Youngjae who was sitting two seats away from him, he was writing notes so fast and kept looking up at the screen. Youngjae, noticing that Daehyun was staring at him looked over and smiled. Daehyun smiling back too. The lights suddenly came on which caused Daehyun to shut his eyes due of how bright it is. The teacher said he had to do something for 5 minutes because he forgot and that he will come back soon. Others started to stretch and talk to others. Daehyun then heard the chair moved next to him and was surprised of what he saw. Youngjae was now sitting next to him, placing his things neatly infront of him.

"How are you coping with the class Daehyun-ssi?" He asked, in what Daehyun thought was the most beautiful voice he has ever heard. Daehyun didn't reply right away and kept staring at the said boy. "Daehyun-ssi?" Youngjae asked again and Daehyun quickly snapped out of it.
 

"Oh, I'm not getting anything, this is so hard" Daehyun said as he placed his face on the desk. He heard the other let of a laugh and he pouted "this is not funny" 

"No,no its not. I'm sorry"  Youngjae said as he stopped laughing "If you learn the basics its pretty easy from there, because everything else just relates to that. I could tutor you if you want?". Daehyun quickly sat up at the youngers words and looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Are you serious? ah, but itsn't that to much of a hassle for you?" Daehyun said. 

"Not really, I get to learn when I teach you too so it's good for both of us" Youngjae explained. 

"Thank you Youngjae! you're so kind!" Daehyun said. and cute too, ah how am I going to concentrate? He thought. 

"No problem" He laughed "So, when and where?" 

"ugggggggghhh....."

"If you don't mind, we could rotate, you know one day my place one day yours" Youngjae suggested 

"Sure that sounds great!" Daehyun agreed 

"Cool, I'll see you at next time we have Chemistry and go to your place" Jae said.  

The teacher came back when there was 2 minutes left and ended the class and everyone started to stand up and pack up. As Daehyun was packing Youngjae said bye to him.

"Bye Daehyun-sii, see you soon" Youngjae says with a smile and walked out. Daehyun smiled to himself, even tho this was a good thing for him to get to know Youngjae but he gets to see the cute boy more often now, even tho they have every class together. As Daehyun was walking out of the class he gasped as he remembered something. His staying with JB. . He says to himself and faceplams. Whats going to happen? 


Sorry for the wait.
I didn't know what to write for this chapter
but here it is!! 
please mind any mistakes 
and dont forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!~ 
love you all. <3