Chapter 10 (Update)

Detective Jung Daehyun

In a mad dash to find Jaebum about the news of Youngjae tutoring him and the fact that he is going to go over to Jaebum's house to do so. Daehyun was running in the busy hallway filled with students. Crashing into many and yelling a quick 'Sorry' as he tried to find the blonde boy. After many crashes and sorry's later, he finds the blonde who he was looking for and calls out his name from across the hall. 

"YAH JAEBUM" Daehyun yelled out. Jaebum just stepped out of his class and was talking to one of his friends as he heard his name being called out. He looks to the source of the voice and sees Daehyun frantically trying to push through the crowd to get to him. Jaebum just smiles and laughs at the scene. Saying a quick bye to his friend he walks up closer to Daehyun once he managed to get through the crowd of people. 

"What's up Daehyun?" Jaebum asks as he moves to the side of the hallway, not wanting to be stampeded on by the rushing students. 

"You won't believe what just happened" Daehyun says in a huge breath, still panting from all.  Jaebum just shrugs his shoulders and waits for Daehyun to continue on. "Okay, 2 good news. 1. Youngjae is going to tutor me in Chem so that will be a good chance for me to get to know him" He explained. Jaebum smiled and nodded at the news. "2. Its going to happen at your house"

"Oh I Se- WAIT WHAT" Jaebum yelled. his mouth was left wide open at he stared at Daehyun in disbelief "Youngjae? MY HOUSE? WHHHHAT" 

"He said he wanted to rotate so one day at his and one day at mine, which is technically your house" 

"Oh my god.....Youngjae....In my house..." Jaebum could not believe his ears and that his all time crush was going to be in his house. In his shock, he starts to walk away mumbling to himself. Leaving a confused Daehyun standing alone in the hallways. 

"Hey?! Jaebum!" Daehyun tries to call out to him and tries to follow but soon his path gets blocked my other students walking in front of him. 


Today was the day. The dreadful day that Youngjae was comming over. Jaebum was in a state of panic at home. He got changed at least 5 times, keeping on checking his hair in every shiny surface he could find. He was seriously freaking out. 

"Yuki, I'm like seriously nervous. what should I do?" Jaebum asked Yuki, who he was currently helping to clean the living room, making sure everything was perfect for when Youngjae came over. 

"I'm not sure what you can do, young master. But. isn't he here to see Daehyun and not you?" She said in her usually soft voice. Apon hearing that Jaebum stops what he was going. She was right, Youngjae was here for Daehyun and not himself, that Daehyun was the one that was going to be with Youngjae the whole time. Yuki saw how Jaebum was reacting and bowed  "I'm sorry for saying just a thing sir. I didn't mean to say that" 

"It's alright Yuki, you're right anyways. But either way, this is my house and I'll make sure that everything is perfect for Youngjae. After giving Yuki a smile he went back to continuing on what he was doing. 

Daehyun that time was still sleeping. It was a Saturday and school was just to hectic for him. Since he hasn't been to school in years his not used to it yet. The time was around 12 o'clock and Daehyun and Youngjae had arranged to meet at 1. With his face in the pillow, blanket half off the bed and his legs spread out wide. Daehyun was having a beautiful dream. He just won the lotto and decided to buy a life supply of cheesecakes. But not any ordinarily cheesecakes, those from all over the world. With a smile on his face and him chewing on the pillow this had to be one of the best sleeps that he has ever had. But soon was sadly disrupted by a vibration from under his pillow. With some groans, he goes and feels for the source and pulls out his phone. With half filled eyes he turns on his screen and sees that he has a new message. 

From:Unknown

​Hey! Its Youngjae btw! 
Just wanted to let you know I'm on my way and I'll be there in 5. The address is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Right? 
ok! I'll see you soon! xx

After staring at the screen for awhile, it finally kicked in. With wide eyes Daehyun flew out of bed, and by flew I mean he flew. He jumped out of bed in the speed of light, not knowing that the blanket was half of the floor which resulted in him slipping over it and face planting the floor. 

Yuki and Jaebum who were downstairs who heard a series of thumps and curses just laughed to themselves. Now knowing that the older boy was awake.


Hey guys! im so sorry for the late update.

So, here it is. I'm sorry if its not that great.

Oh. I officially graduated from school! :D 
but still have to do my final exams in 3-4 weeks OTL

​Imma die... Anyho! 
heres the update! sorry once again and please tell me what you guys think! <3
love you all
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBCRIBE :D