Chapter 5

Detective Jung Daehyun

Once JB bid his goodbye to Daehyun, He was left alone in the busy hallway. The bell just rung and the hallway was instantly filled with students shuffling their way around to get to their first class. JB had given a map of the school to Daehyun before he left, so he took it out of his pocket and started to read the map. Daehyun stared at the map and his eye twitched. The school was so massive and the map was confusing, weird numbers and symbols all over it. How the hell was he to read this? HOW THE HELL WAS ANYONE TO READ IT? 

With a sigh he put down the map and looked at his timetable again, Daehyun noticed that the hallways was slowly getting empty and not even ONE person stopped to help him. 

"Ok so I have Advanced English now in E5" He says to himself. He looks to his right where a door stood and read E1. Daehyun knew he was close, he walked down the hall looking at the doors, the further he walked down the higher the numbers got. He came to a halt when he saw the room he was looking for. "E5" he practically yelled out to himself, with a nevrous smile he knocked on the open door and went in. The teacher who was at the board turned and looked at Daehyun and smiled. 

"Oh, The new boy?" She said. She was a short woman with blonde locks that were just above her ears. She wore what you could say was 'not in style' to the time he is in. Daehyun nodded his head slightly at the lady. She smiled and turned around facing the class "CLASS!! SETTLE DOWN, WE HAVE A NEW BOY HERE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL BE NICE TO HIM" She yelled out in a high pitched voice, he saw that some of the students flinched at the sound of her voice. "Introduce yourself sweetie" She said to him. Daehyun straightened himself up and faced the class.

"Hello, My name is Jung Daehyun. Please treat me nicely" He said with a big smile and bowed.

"Oh, are you from Busan?" The teacher asked. Daehyun just nodded at the teacher and she smiled "Wow, that's far!" She said in amazement "Find an empty seat and sit where ever and get your stuff out , class is going to start" She said as she picked up the whiteboard maker and started to write on iit.

Daehyun then started to walk down the aisle of  desk  that were in pairs. He saw Youngjae in the middle row and an empty seat next to him, Daehyun found this a good chance to 'get to know' the boy and asked if he could seat next to him. Youngjae gave a surprised look when Daehyun asked if he could sit next to him and gave him a slight nod, indicating that he can sit down. Daehyun smiled and said thanks as he put his bag on the table and sat down. As he started getting out his stuff he heard a soft voice next to him. 

"Sorry? what was that?" Daehyun asked the boy that was next to him. 

"Are you going to sit here for now on?" Youngjae asked in a soft voice, avoiding eye contact to Daehyun. 

"Yeah I guess, I mean unless if someone else is sitting here and you don't want me too" Daehyun shrugged. 

"It's fine, it's just that no one ever sits next to me" He said with a sad look on his face. Daehyun looked at Youngjae and knew that his eyes had a sad feel to them. Was he alone in school? Daehyun thought to himself. 

"Well, I'm going to seat next to you" Daehyun said to the boy. Youngjae turned and looked at Daehyun and with a small smile and thanked Daehyun. When Youngjae smiled, his fluffy cheeks grew bigger and Daehyun just wanted to reach out and pinch them.  I can see why JB likes him, his cute Daehyun thought to himself. Daehyun just nodded and opened his book, looking to the front of the class now that she started talking. 

"I hope you guys have been practsing your essays as you know your up comming test is an essay" The teacher said with a serious look. The class shifted and people avoided eye contact as they haven't been practsing. The teacher sighed and picked up a pile of paper from her desk. "Because I'm nice we are going to do a practice essay, you know I could of just contiuned on with what we were learning but because I care about you guys so much I'm doing this, So don't waste time and say I never preparded you" She explained as she went around handing out the papers, as she went to Daehyun desked she noticed His confused face. "Ah, Daehyun. Ummm Since you just came here how about you just write something, like a story or what you know" the teacher srugged. Daehyun just nodded and started to take out his pen and pondered to himself what he was going to write. 

The practise essay took about the whole lession. There was 5 minutes to the bell and the teacher let them back up early because of how well behaved the class was today. As Daehyun was packing up and started to pack his bag Youngjae turned and asked him a question. 

"So, do you have anyone to have recess with?" He asked as he stood up and sat on the desk. 

"Acutally I'm meeting Jaebum, You can come with you wha-" Daehyun was saying as he was cut off

"NOO!" he yelled out and stood up. The teacher looked over to Youngjae and asked if he was okay. His face flushed red in embrassement and said he was ok. 

"What's wrong?" Daehyun asked with concern. 

"It's nothing" Youngjae said as he started to shift foot by foot on the spot, avoiding eye contact. 

"Is it that you don't like Jaebum or something?" Daehyun asked.

"No! Its not- Its like-I'm just..." Youngjae stuttered out words. The bell rang and Youngjae quickly bowed to Daehyun and ran out of the classroom. Leaving a confused Daehyun behind. Daehyun left the class room and was following everyone to the caffatira, once passed the doors Daehyun was amazed at how big it actually was. Table by tables and the row of the canteen with the huge amount of food. It was like a buffet. Daehyun was in complete awe. He liked the school already. He was practially drooling until he heard a voice call out to him. 

"DAEHYUN!!!" He snapped out of his trace and started to look around for the source of the voice. He then saw JB at a table at the right waving at him and calling him over. Daehyun smiled and made his way to the table and sat down infront of the boy. "Geez you're deaf" JB teased the moment Daehyun sat down. 

"Sorry, I was in awe about how big this place is" He said shyly to the boy. JB just laughed at Daehyuns response and nodded his head. 

"It wasn't like this last year, they just extended this place as people kept saying it was really small, which wasn't. I guess people just like to have alot of space when they eat" JB explained. "Here, I got you some food" He said as he took a plate of food off his tray and placed it in front of Daehyun, "I didn't really know what you like so I hope it's okay" 

"I like all food" Daehyun said happyily as he started eatting. JB laughed and also started eatting. "So, how was your first class? Did you manage to find it?" JB asked as he munched on his food. 

"It was okay, I got to sit next to Youngjae" He shrugged. 

"YOU WHAT? SERIOUSLY? OH MY GOD." JB asked with wide eyes "I've always wanted too but I've been to shy about it" He said with a pout on his face. 

"He didn't seem to mind, actually he was happy that someone came and sat next to him" Daehyun said again. JB just signed in disapointment and started to eat his food. 

"Oh, I offered him to come eat lunch but the moment I said your name he freaked out and ran out of the classroom" Daehyun explained. Apon hearing this JB felt his heart crack into a million pieces, a pain started to appear in his chest. "Dose he hate you or something?" Daehyun asked, He saw the say JB looked when he said Youngjae freacked out when hearing his name, He felt bad for the boy. 

"I..don't know. I mean, why would he hate me?" JB said softly. Daehyun could see that the boys eyes were sad and looked like they were about to cry. 

"I mean, who could hate you right?" Daehyun said as he tried to cheer up the boy. which failed deerly as the boy was still in thought. 

"Maybe, I did something he didn't like?" JB asked "I said something didn't I?" his voice suddenly got louder "AISH! I say a lot of stupid stuff and he might of heard it!! damn it Jaebum you're so stupid!" He started hitting himself on the head. A few people on the tables around them turned and looked at JB who was hitting himself. 

"Yah, JB stop!" He said as he grabbed onto one of his hands. "Don't over react, that why I'm here remember? I'm going to find out the meaning to it, and whatever it is we can fix it together" He said with a smile. JB looked at Daehyun and nodded with a small smile. 

"Thanks, Daehyun" He said. 

"Hey, no problem" He said as he contuined eatting his food. "Where dose he sit by the way?" He said as he looked around the room, looking for the fluffy blonde. 

"On, Mondays he sits under the tree to eat his lunch, I don't know why but he dose, the other days his here" JB explained. 

"Is he alone?" Daehyun asked

"Yeah, He sits by himself" He said with a sad face. 

"Why is that?" 

"I don't know. I guess people don't really like him? His quite and doesn't seem to talk much, all he dose is read and study. I guess people don't like a nerd like him?" He shrugged. "I always just wanted to go up to his table and sit next to him but I never had the courrage too" He said with a deep sigh. 

"You should one day, I mean he might feel happy about it. I could tell he liked the company of someone when I sat next to him" Daehyun said. 

"Maybe one day after you have more information about him"

"You have to swear you will do it okay?" Daehyun said as he pointed his fork at JB

"Okay, and don't point that thing around, you'll stab someones eye out!" he said as he swatted the fork back with his hand. 

"Just saying, You have to make some progress and don't just rely on the infomation that I get man" He said

"Okay I won't but I'll just need you there to support me, I don't talk well with others" 

"Deal" 

"Thanks again" He smiled

"No problem, and Jaebum?" 

"Yeah?"

"You going to eat that?" 

 


Hello everyone!!~ 

I updated!!! YAY -blows party horn- 

This chapter, to me, was boring. 

I hope you guys enjoyed tho 

I wansn't sure how I wanted Youngjae to act tho. 

Should be be shy and gentle nerd or a brat that he thinks his better then everyone 

and only cares about study? but still a nice person 

DEEEEEEEEEEEEP DOOOWN

OR A MIX OF BOTH? 

I'll leave this for you guys 

so please say what you like 

or you can come up with your own suggestions. 

it will be nice if you helped out like this <3 

So. thanks for reading 

please mind my mistakes.

Love you all!!~ <3 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D