Chapter 4

Detective Jung Daehyun

Daehyun sat down at the big round table with the rest of Jaebum's family. His mum was a really pretty lady, she was nice and always smiled with her long brown hair that sat on her right shoulder. Daehyun at first felt a bit awkward about having dinner but once he knew how nice Jaebum's family was he felt at ease. Yuki was in the kitchen putting the finishing touches to the cheesecake that Daehyun requested. Though out the whole dinner Daehyun could not wait for that beautiful cheesecake to come out, he was even fidgeting in his seat. 

"What's wrong Daehyun? Are you ok?" Jaebum's mum asked with a worried face. 

"I'm okay, I'm just excited about the cheesecake Yuki is making" Daehyun said with a wide smile. 

"Oh, Daehyun has a huge love for cheesecake, umma" Jaebum explained to this mum "On the plane he ordered two pieces for himself!"  Daehyun blushed in embarrassment after Jaebum finished explaining his love for cheesecake to his mother.

"Oh, that is so cute!" Jaebum's mum said as she laughed to herself. Daehyun smiled softy, He was about to say something when he sensed something entering the room. IT WAS THE CHEESECAKE!!!! Daehyun's mind yelled. He instantly turned around when Yuki entered the room with the cheesecake, Daehyun smiled happily as she was nearing the table.   

"He can even sense cheesecakes" Jaebum whispered to himself. Yuki placed the bright yellow cheesecake in the middle of the table, she began to cut the pieces and placed them on 4 plates. She offered the plates to Jaebum's parents first and they thanked her with a big smile, Yuki then turned to give the plate to Daehyun as she was about to hand him the plate Daehyun took it out of her hands in a flash 

"THANK YOU YUKI!!!" He yelled and started to eat the cheesecake with a smile. As he took the first bite his eyes grew wide and he ate the cake even faster "IT'S SO NICE!!" 

"Daehyun, solw down you're going to choke" Jaebum told Daehyun but he didn't listen, he was in his own world. Cheesecake world maybe.

Dinner ended quickly, because Daehyun ate most of the cake. Jaebum's parents said good night and went off to their room, Jaebum and Daehyun went up the stairs going to their rooms. 

"Ah. that was a nice dinner" Daehyun said with a big smile. 

"Yeah, because you ate like the whole cake by yourself" Jaebum said as he rolled his eyes. 

"Cheesecake is awesome ok!" Daehyun said 

"It's ok" Jaebum said. Daehyun let out a huge gasp to what Jaebum just said 

"ITS OKAY? WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?" Daehyun yelled out 

"I'm not so fond of it" Jaebum said. 

"Omg... My heart can't take this!" Daehyun said with a sad face and his hand over his heart 

"Maybe a heart attack from all the cheesecake you ate" 

"YAH! NO WAY! I WILL NEVER DIE FROM CHEESECAKE!" Daehyun said. This kind of scared Daehyun, What if he did eat to much cheesecake and one day he exploded? But Daehyun could never eat to much cheesecake, he shrugged it off and went to his room. "Good Night JB" Daehyun said 

"Night. Have sweet cheesecake dreams" Jaebum said. 

"OH I WILL HAVE SWEET CHEESECAKE DREAMS!" Daehyun smiled as he twirled into his room.

"Did I hire the right person?" Jaebum asked himself softly as he made his way into his room. Excited to see his cute Youngjae tomorrow.


Jaebum woke up bright and early the next morning, he was just to excited about today. He got out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom, he had a quick shower, got changed, brushed his teeth etc. Jaebum looked at himself in the mirror and giggled excitedly like a school girl and made his way out of the bathroom. 

"Is Daehyun awake yet?" He asked himself as he made his way to the door that lead to Daehyun's room. He knocked on the door and waited. No reply. Jaebum opened the door slowly and pokes his head in. Daehyun was still sleeping, himself placed messily on the bed as he hugged the pillow. Jaebum sighed and walked into the room to wake the elder up. 

"No cheesecake come back~ " Daehyun mumbled as he made loud chewing noises "I'm only going to eat you". Jaebum's eyed twitched  He seriously dreams about cheesecake?  Jaebum though. He groaned and went over to the bed and poke the sleeping man. 

"Wake up" He said. Daehyun still didn't budge from his spot, "WAKE UP!" He yelled as he started to poke rapidly on the mans shoulder. Daehyun was still sound asleep. "Aish, how the hell am I going to wake him up?" Jaebum asked himself. A light bulb suddenly appeared above his head and he smiled. He leaned over to the sleeping olders ear "I have cheesecake for you" He whispered. Daehyun bolted up at the speed of light, in the process hitting his head with Jaebum's. Jaebum felled back onto the ground and groaned in pain, Daehyun  just remained motionless  not even feeling the pain that was on his forehead and crawled his way to the end of the bed. 

"Hey, where's the cheesecake?" He asked as he looked down to the other that was on the floor still dying in pain.

"YOU PABO! THERE IS NO CHEESECAKE I JUST SAID THAT TO WAKE YOU UP!" Jaebum yelled on the floor "And you freaken hit my head and oh my god it hurts so bad " Jaebum complained on the floor. Daehyun just groaned and rolled on the bed, disappointed there was no cheesecake waiting for him. "Hurry up and get ready, we're going to go soon" Jaebum said as he slowly stood up and made his way to the door trying his best not to fall over. 

As Jaebum left his room Daehyun let out a small sigh and got out of his bed and went to his closest, He opened the doors and took the uniform that was hanging neatly on a coat hanger. Daehyun took the uniform and made his way to the bathroom and got himself ready. As Daehyun was about to leave he stopped and looked at himself at the mirror, he had to admit he looked really good in the simple uniform he smiled to himself and made his way out of his room to see Jaebum standing outside of his room. 

"Took you long enough, Come on lets go" Jaebum said annoyed as he grabbed the others wrist and dragged him outside to the car. 

"What about my bag?" 

"In the car"

"I didn't have breakfa-"

"To bad, you took to long" 

"Hey thats un-" 

"In the car" Jaebum said as he pushed Daehyun into the open door of the limo. Once Daehyun was inside the car he quickly went over to the other side and got into the car seating next to Daehyun. 

"It's not nice to treat me like that! I'm working for you!" Daehyun said with a huff and folded his arms. 

"Well, I'm your boss" Jaebum said with a smirk. Daehyun opened his mouth to say something but quickyly closed it and turned away with a huff. The rest of the car drive was silent and they were soon approaching the school. 

"OH MY GOD. YOUR SCHOOL IS HUGE!!" Daehyun said with wide eyes as his face was up right agianist the window. "WOOOOOAAAAHHH" Daehyun said at everything that past by him. Jaebum laughed a bit at Daehyun's reaction. He has to admit Daehyun has the best reactions ever. When the car stopped to a halt Daehyun opened the door and flew out, leaving Jaebum behind with the bags. Daehyun was looking around the outside of the school. Daehyun went to a normal and simple school back in the ways but this school was out of the world, it was a big building that had a a lot of big windows, the bricks were a white colour. (LINK) (ignore the name of the school haha) 

"YAH!. DAEHYUN! get yo here!" Jaebum said out of breath, he had to chase after Daehyun while holding TWO heavy bags. Daehyun turned around and grabbed his bag from Jaebum but he was still looking at the school in amazement with his mouth wide open. Some girls that were standing by a near by tree was looking at Daehyun and were laughing softly at his reaction. Jaebum looked down in embarrassment and quickly grabbed onto Daehyuns arm and lead him inside. The inside was way more amazing then outside, if it was possible Daehyun's mouth opened even wider then before. He was still looking around as Jaebum dragged him to who knows where and before he knew it he was pushed into a room. Daehyun snapped out of his thoughts and found that he was in a simple office. 

"Oh!! Jaebum" The lady sitting behind the desk called out to Jaebum. She has short red hair and was wearing some really old fashioned glasses. "I have the timetable that you requested ready" She said as she stood up and gave the piece of paper to Jaebum. Daehyun smiled at the lady and bowed to her, she nodded and smiled back at him. "I hope you like it here Mr Jung" She said softly. Daehyun nodded slowly wondering how she knew his name but then thought that Jaebum had told her about him. 

"The whole staff knows about you and they will allow you to do some investigations whenever" Jaebum explained to Daehyun as he walked out the door.Daehyuns eyes widen at what Jaebum had just said. The whole school was in on this?  He noticed that he was still standing alone in the office and quickly went out the door.  

"Can I see my timetable?" Daehyun asked as he reached his hand out to Jaebum who was holding onto his timetable. 

"Not yet, I have to show you Youngjae first" Jaebum said as he started to walk away 

"What?! What you mean, I thought you didn't talk to him" Daehyun asked as he quickly followed behind Jaebum. 

"I'm going to show you him from afar you pabo" Jb said. They walked out of two massive glass doors which lead into a giant grass field. "Youngjae likes to seat under a tree out here by himself" Jaebum said softly.

"Your a stalker aren't you?" Daehyun said with a smirk 

"YAH! S-shut up!" Jaebum said with his cheeks turning red. "Look, There he is" He said as he pointed. Daehyun followed where Jaebum was pointing to see a cute chubby faced boy walking to the tree, his soft blonde hair blowing in the wind and a small smile on his face. So this is Youngjae? Daehyun tought to him self. He was okay, Youngjae was cute but he seemed like the type he woundn't be so interested in, to cute for his liking and he looked like a nerd too. 

"Eh, his okay" Daehyun said as he and Jaebum kept looking at Youngjae from afar. 

"OKAY? his like perfect! and not to mention so cute too!" Jaebum said as he looked at Daehyun as if he was crazy 

"He doesn't seem my type" 

"Well his my type! and thats the whole point! He's supposed to be set up to me not you" Jaebum explained. Daehyun just laughed at Jaebum trying to defend his cute little Youngjae. 

"Can I see my timetable now?" Daehyun asked. 

"Oh yeah, here" Jaebum handed him the piece of paper and looked at it 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Daehyun screamed

"What?!" Jaebum jumped in surprise 

"Physics, Chemistry, Advanced English (do they teach english in korea? LOL if not, think of it as Advanced Korean XD) Bussines Studies and calculus?! I'm going to die in all of this" Daehyun yelled out 

"Don't worry, The teachers know about you so if you struggle they won't make you drop the class" Jaebum explained 

"But its all still so hard! I didn't do any of these in school" Daehyun said as he slowly felt like dying on the inside 

"I'm sorry but those are all the classes that Youngjae dose" Jaebum said to Daehyun with a sorry tone. 

"Are you in any of his classes?"

"Only in Ancient History" Jaebum said 

"Oh. That's ok, I like Ancient History" Daehyun said. He felt happy as there was a subject that in liked on the timetable. 

"That's good. Come on lets go the bells about to ring!" Jaebum said as he walked back inside.  Daehyun took one last look at Youngjae This better be worth it. Daehyun thought as he turned and followed Jaebum to his first class. 


Hello all!

I'm so sorry for the really late update 

stuff happened at home and school... 

but i updated! 

I know youngjae didn't really make an "appearance" 

but i had to introduce him somehow. 

next chapter Daehyun will talk to Youngjae! 

haha Youngjae not Daehyun's type? Well.. He will be surprised later about that. xD

So thank you so waiting this long!

I'm sick today too and I took medicine half way and i got sleepy 

so please don't mind the big mistakes 

I stayed up tying this for you guys!! <3 

love you all 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!~ <3