Chapter 3

Detective Jung Daehyun

Jaebum helped Daehyun carry his luggage out of the car and made his way down the drive way. Daehyun, still in awe about the house walked down the drive way with his mouth still hanging open.

“If you don’t close your mouth bugs will get into it” Jaebum said as he laughed softly. Daehyun snapped out of his trace and blushed slightly as he embarrassed his self.  Not professional at all Daehyun. He told himself in his mind. They reached the front of the house to see two big wooden doors in front of him. As the neared the doors opened to welcome them in.

“Holly . It’s automatic?” Daehyun said out loud in amazement as he stopped in his tracks to admire the doors. He then heard laughing next to him and turned to look at Jaebum, Jaebum was laughing so hard that his face went red due to laughing so much.

“Daehyun, that was the most funniest thing I’ve ever heard” Jb said in between laughs  “If my front door was automatic that means anyone could just walk in” He said as he stopped laughing and straightened himself up.  Daehyun could not believe that he made such a fool of himself again in front of the boy.

“Well, how did it open then?” Daehyun yelled out.

“Hello young master, sir Daehyun” Said a soft voice. Daehyun turned to see a pretty young lady, in a maids dress standing behind the door. Her short black hair lying softly on her shoulder as a cute white bow sat on the top of her head.

“YUKI! ~” Jaebum yelled out in excited as he ran and hugged the pretty lady that was named ‘Yuki’

“It’s good to see you back Young master” Yuki said as she hugged him back. Her voice was soft and sounded something the angels had sent. Daehyun was taken away by the girl in front of him.

“I told you to call me Jaebum!!” He said as he pouted cutely to her

“No, I can’t” Yuki said as she shook her head.

“Daehyun, I think it’s best if you introduce yourself instead of standing there staring looking like a fool” Jaebum turned to say to Daehyun. Daehyun glared at Jb but then slowly walked up the girl.

“Jung Daehyun” He said as he bowed

“Oh! Why are you bowing to me?” Yuki said in surprise and helped Daehyun stand back up straight. “I’m no one you should bow to” She said as she bowed shyly to Daehyun “My name is Yuki and I’m a grateful maid here for the young master” she explained.

“Yuki’s from Japan and came to Korea looking for work, we found her lost on the side of the road and took her in! She’s so sweet and kind and we love her lots, her cooking is amazing oh and she’s really pretty too!” Jaebum explained happily.  Yuki blushed to hear her young master say such things about her.

“It’s nice to meet you Yuki”

“It’s nice to meet you too Sir Daehyun” She said

“Please, just Daehyun” he said

“Ah yes” Yuki bowed

“Are you boys going to stand at the door forever or are you going to come inside?” Jaebum’s dad’s voice said from inside the house. Daehyun and Jaebum quickly made their way inside.  Jaebum led Daehyun upstairs to show him the room where he was staying.

“This is going to be your room” Jaebum said as he opened the door. The room was big and tidy, with a master bed and some closets and a fancy looking study desk on the other side of the room. “We had Yuki fix up the room, I hope you don’t mind how it is” Jaebum said. Daehyun walked inside and spun around in a small circle, examining the room.

“It’s really nice, thank you” Daehyun said with a big smile.  Yuki than entered the room and bowed to them both.

“Here’s your school uniform” She said as she handed the freshly ironed uniform to Daehyun.

“Thank you” He smiled. Yuki smiled and bowed to them both as she left.

“You will start school tomorrow, sorry if it’s a bit early” Jb said

“It’s all good” Daehyun smiled as he looked down at the uniform. The uniform was a simple black colour blazer with a white shirt and dark blue pants.

“I hope you will like the school, it’s pretty cool” Jaebum said

“I haven’t been to school in years, it will be a while to catch on” Daehyun said. He stopped going to school once his parents disappeared, He needed money to take care of himself so he started to do some part time work, leaving school as it will be in his way.

“I will help you along the way!” Jaebum said with a smile “Ah, since you arrived here my family planed a special dinner for you for coming to help and would like to welcome you”

“You guys didn’t have to” Daehyun said

“No, no it’s okay!” Jaebum said “It’s been awhile since we had a guest”

“Well, I guess it will be alright”   Daehyun said softly. Daehyun wasn’t really the type of person for big welcoming and goodbyes.

“Plus Yuki offered to make any dessert you wanted! So what will it be? Daehyun’s face grew big with a smile as he said.

“Cheesecake”


Hello everyone

I'm really sorry for the long update :c

you know. school is a b!tch

plus I don't feel this story is going to go so well

I hope you guys like it tho!

this chapter is boring I'm sorry

YOUNGJAE APPEARS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

who is excited to see fluffly jaejae!~ <3

i know I am.

Well thank you guys so much for staying with me

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!~

Love you all!~ <3