Chapter 11

Detective Jung Daehyun

Youngjae stood at the drive way of the house and stared at it in awe. THE HOUSE IS FREAKING HUGE he yelled in his mind. was....was this really the right house? He looked back down at his phone where Daehyun sent the address and saw that he was at the right house. With slow and unsure steps he slowly made his way up the big drive way. Once he was close enough and was about to go up the first step the door flung open. 

"HOLLY ITS AUTOMATIC" he yelled out as the door just opened by itself. He heard some soft laughter from behind the door and a person emerged out from behind the door. Youngjae's eyes widen as he saw who it was. "JAEBUM?!" He shouted and pointed

"The one and only~" Jaebum smiled and waved. "Come on in!" He said as he moved out of the way. Youngjae slowly made his way up the stairs and passed Jaebum where he was just standing with a smile waiting for Youngjae to come in. "By the way, if my door was automatic that means anyone could just walk into my house" He said as he was laughing. Youngjae blushed in embarrassment but also because Jaebum was here!.

"Um...Jaebum..." Youngjae said softly. The both were walking down the hallway which was covered with high walls.

"Hmm?" Jaebum replied and looked at Youngjae. Youngjae blushed and quickly looked away from Jaebums eyes. 

"Why are you here at Daehyuns house?" He asked softly. He then heard laughter and he looked up at Jaebum to see that he was laughing hard and was leaning against the wall for support, Youngjae pouted "Yah, whats so funny" He said as he stared at the boy who was laughing. 

"Silly, This isn't Daehyuns house, It's mine!" He explained as he tried to stop laughing. 

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? JAEBUMS HOUSE? OH MY GOD, IM IN JAEBUMS HOUSE. youngjae was seriously freaking out, his heart was pounding. Jaebum lives in his nice and fancy house. holly hell. 

"So, did Daehyun prank me or something and send me to your house instead?" Youngjae tried to ask calmly. If Daehyun did he would seriously be angry but mostly sad, the first time he gets to go to someone elses house for and its a prank. 

"Nah. Daehyun won't do that. His upstairs getting ready, if i'm correct he just woke up" Jaebum explained. Both of them eached the end of the hall way and was greated by a big open room that was at least bigger than Youngjaes house combined the opened space was filled with a long dinning table and to the right of it was a HUGE white kitchen.  "So how you like my house?" Jaebum asked with a proud smile. 

"Its so beautiful, I've never been inside such a huge house before!" Youngjae said with awe and was looking at everything with a smile. "Oh by the way... um.. why is Daehyun staying with you? Didn't he just move here not so long ago?" Youngjae asked. Jaebum just froze and thought to himself ', what am I going to tell him? "Oh you know Daehyun is a detective i hired to spy on you and get to know you because i have an undying love for you" if Jaebum could mently facepalm he would. 

"His.. uggh... my cousin!" he yelled. Youngjae just looked at Jaebum strangely "My distant cousin! haven't seen him since i was very young and he showed up one day and asked if he could live here for awhile and um yeah" Youngjae continued to stare at Jaebum but then smiled. 

"It's nice of you for letting him stay here with you" Jaebum let out a sigh of relief as Youngjae believe his story. Just then, Yuki came out from the living room and say both of the boys standing near the kitchen. 

"Ah~  Young Master Jaebum. Oh! You must be Youngjae, Its nice to meet you!" Yuki smiled and bowed. Who was this girl? Youngjae asked himself, she was so pretty with a nice smile, and she had a cute bow on her head. Youngjae just blushed as he started at her. "Oh...umm... are you okay?" Yuki asked shyly as youngjae was stiff as a stone and was staring off into space. Jaebum nudged Youngjae which made him snap out of his trance. 

"Youngjae, his is Yuki, our maid" Jaebum said as he introduced her. 

"Ah!, Its nice to meet you" He bowed at her "I'm Yoo Youngjae"

"Oh! Please, no need to bow, I'm noone speical" Yuki laughed as she went to Youngjae and straightened him up from his bow.

"You're very pretty Yuki" Youngjae said 

"AHHHHH~ NO NO!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE NICE" Yuki shook her head shyly. Jaebum just laughed at Yukis reaction "Ah, I must get lunch ready! please excuse me. Young master" Yuki bowed. Jaebum nooded at her and smiled. Yuki smiled and hurryed into the kitchen. 

"Have a seat. I'm sure Daehyun would be down soon" Jaebum offered a chair to Youngjae and took the seat next to him. Youngjae sat down and both of them sat in silence. Youngjae still coundn't believe he was in Jaebums house, and the fact that its so huge and he has a maid. it was so much to take in.

"Yuki seems nice" He said and looked at Jaebum.

"She is" Jaebum nodded "Shes very important here and plus, we treat her as family" Jaebum explained. Yuki came up to the counter the were sitting on and placed glasses of water in front of them. 

"I owe Master Jabum a lot for his family taking me in, I'm happy to serve them and hope to do so for along time!" Yuki smiled. 

"Ah Yuki, You don't owe us anything, we told you. You're family here and this is your home too" Jaebum said

"I can't just take advantage of your kindness master, but it makes me happy to know you think that. You guys always did listen to me when I had worries and gave me breaks and holidays" Yuki smiled "So, I'm thankful for that, I love serving you and your family" Yuki explained. It really was her true feelings. 

"I'm glad to hear that, and we'll take care of you like how you do with us! I wouldn't want anyone better than you!" Jaebum said and ruffled Yukis hair, displacing her bow. Yuki blushed a bright pink at Jaebums actions and scurried off into the kitchen. Youngjae smiled to see such a nice thing going on. Youngjae took the water and drank. "You know, I'm very nervous right now" Jaebum said to Youngjae 

"hmm.. why is that?" youngjae asked. 

"Because I never thought you'll be here in my house! I was scared that if you saw my house you'll think I'm just a spoiled brat" He said

"No! I would never think of you as a spoiled brat. yes i was surprised at your house but I never did once think you were one" Youngjae smiled. Jaebum was so happy to hear those words from Youngjae he wasn't thinking what he said next. 

"I love you Youngjae!" 

"EH?"  Youngjae stared at Jaebum

"UH I MENT AS I LOVE HOW YOU'RE JUST SO NICE ALL THE TIME AND HOW YOU'RE ALWAYS SO KIND AND EVERYTHING" Jaebum quickly shouted. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING. WAS HE STUPID? HE COULDN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT. 

Youngjae just smiled sweetly at Jaebum.

"Thank you" He blushed "You're the first person to ever say something nice like that to me, so thank you" Youngjae said with a big smile. Jaebum. Just stared at the cute boy. His heart pounding so fast from the site infront of him. 

"Youngjae I-" 

"YOOOOOOUUUUNNNGGGJJJJAAAAEEEE~" 


Hello!~ 
wow im alive!! HAHAHA
did you guys miss me?
So sorry for not updating 
Please forgive me -bows- 
oh, wheres a crappy picture of JBS house
only half of it since his house is huge. 
My paint skills . 
forgive me.
now idk how this will turn out but omg, HAHA. 
the kitchen is bigger. i just ran out of room. LOOOOOOOL

​and i was lazy to fill the living room. just picture lots of chairs and 
a tv LOL
ew it got smaller. the table is much longer. haha 
the picture was just to big. Shame :c 
open it in a new tab to see it better

^^ 

please mind the mistakes.


anyho,
Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE LOVE YOU ALL!~