Chapter 8

Detective Jung Daehyun

JB was sitting on his on his bed in his room, thinking back of the events that happened earlier in the day. 

Why didn't I help Youngjae? he thought to himself, it was killing him that he didn't step up and help the boy he cared about but what surprised him was that Daehyun was the one and helped him. He thought maybe it was a good thing, you know help him and get closer so he can get the information he needs. But a part of him was telling him otherwise. That maybe he should keep an eye on Daehyun. JB gave out a sigh and fell back on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling above. He then heard the front door close and he knew Daehyun was back. He had helped Youngjae to go to the nurses office and he knew that Daehyun would come right to him. And on cue there was a knock on his door. 

"Yeah, Come in" He said loudly as he sat up and fixed his hair before the door opened. 

"Hey" Daehyun simply said as he walked in and he closed the door softly behind him. 

"H-how is he?" JB asked softly as Daehyun gave him a sigh and sat on the bed next to him. 

"His fine, He said that he was used to it" Daehyun said as he gave a stern look to JB. JB just nodded, not giving the other any eye contact. 

"You were apart of his gang" Daehyun stated. "You watched them beat him and you didn't do anything. Not once you tried to stop them" 

"I didn't want to do it! I didn't know what I was getting into. Hell I thought they were just a normal group of friends! I didn't want that to happen, not to him either!" JB yelled out as he shock his head. "I didn't mean to ruin his life" He whispered the last part. 

"Well, He doesn't hate you" 

"Really?" JB's head snapped up at the elders words. 

"He told me about what happened. He knew that you didn't want to be apart of it and didn't hurt him and how after the beatings sometimes you could come and check on him" Daehyun explained. "He was thankful for that, but he was kinda sad that you didn't step up and stop them. Something about 'social status?" 

"Umm.. yeah" JB said as his eyes shifted to somewhere else. 

"Whats this about social status? You care about being popular than stand up for the boy you like?" Daehyun questioned. 

"Its not like that! Its just...." JB trailed off. 

"Well whatever it is you better sort yourself out if you want to befriend him, which by the way he wants you too" 

"What?" 

"He said that his waiting for you to approach him, his to shy to do it himself but he thinks that you practically want to avoid him" 

"He...He wants me to approach him?" JB asked to himself. A small smile grew on his face. "HE WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND!" JB yelled out as he stood up and started to jump around. 

"Hey hey! chill" Daehyun said as he reached out to the younger  and held him still "You're not his friend yet so don't celebrate yet" 

"Yeah, you're right. But I have to play it cool~ You still have to get to know him, if i suddenly start talking to him tomorrow he'll think you told me. So we have to wait a while" JB said. 

"Oh. so you actually do have a brain in there" He joked as he poked JB's forehead" 

"YAAH" JB pouted at the olders comment. 

"such a cutie" He laughed as he pinched JB's puffed out cheeks. 

"Will you stop it!" he smacked Daehyun's hand away . Face flushed red. 

"I was just playing gosh, someones sensitive" Daehyun mocked as he made his way out of the room.

"I seriously wonder if I hired the right person for this" He says to himself as he plops back onto the bed.

---OUTSIDE JB'S ROOM-

Daehyun made his way out of JB's room and started to go down the hallway, after a few minutes he noticed that he wasn't going to his room but somewhere else. He was lost. He didn't remember which way to go just yet. He looked around and saw many doors to his left and right. He quickly opened the door to his right and it turned out to be a broom cupboard. He quickly shut it and went to the door opposite it and it was just a dark and empty room. He groans as he slams the door.

"Master Daehyun?" He heard a soft voice from behind. He turned around to see Yuki standing behind him holding a bunch of neatly folded towels.

"Yuki!" Daehyun was excited to see her as he was not going to be lost any more.

"Are you lost?" Yuki laughed a little as she walked a few doors down and placed the towels inside.

"Um no. I was simply...admiring the wall paper" Daehyun nodded as he went up to the wall and  it. Daehyun gave himself a mental faceplam. Admiring the wallpaper? nice one pabo. Yuki gave Daehyun a strange look and giggled. 

"Well, if you say so" She smiles as she starts to walk back down the hall, leaving Daehyun behind. If you don't go after her you'll be even more lost

"Yuki! WAAAIIIIT~" Daehyun called out and ran after her, 

"Oh, I thought you said you wern't lost" She smiled

"I.. Um..." He scrached his head, not wanting to admit it. Just as he was going to say something Yuki started to walk again. "OKAY  OKAY I AM LOST PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!" he pleaded to her. Yuki let out a lot of laughter at the males sudden reaction. And slowly started to walk.Daehyun quickly following from behind. After a while Daehyun started to reconise where he was. AH! I remember that plant! he made a mental note to himself to remember to walk left at the plant once up the stairs.

"You should go wash up and wake up Master JB. Dinner is almost ready" Yuki said as she started to go down the stairs. Daehyun just gave a lazy nod to her but still remained in the same spot. "There'll be cheesecake tonight" And at an instance, Daehyun ran off to wash up and wake JB. 


Hello all!!~ 

Sorry for not updating :L

I lost modivation...

and i don't have that much writing skills so I feel like people don't like it. :c 

anyho, sorry for the boring chapter. 

sorry for any mistakes

love you all. 

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBCRIBE.