Chapter 1

Detective Jung Daehyun

Jung Daehyun walked into his office with a big sigh, his head hung low and he slowly dragged his feet to the chair to his desk. His office was really simple, It was a dark colour and had a weird vibe to it. A perfect detective office. As he sat down he let out a small moan from comfort, he leaned back more into the chair so the comfort will swallow him away. Daehyun just came back from a really big case, he had to leave Busan and investigate a missing person. This lady came into his office one day and asked for help, her boyfriend was missing and there was no sign of him what so ever. The worst thing about it was that the lady didn't even know any information that could of helped Daehyun find him, Where his parents lived, where he likes to go, nothing. It took Daehyun almost 2 weeks trying to find this person with nothing as the lady was of no help. But Daehyun was lucky, he ran into a boy that knew him and claimed that her boyfriend went over seas for a holiday. Daehyun had nothing to say, his girlfriend didn't even know about this? When Daehyun told the girl what he found she said "Oh, he said he was going somewhere but I didn't know where". This could of been, one of the worst cases ever and a complete waste of time. 2 weeks away from his office, other people could of been looking for him while he was away.

Daehyun let out a deep sigh as he closed his eyes, ready for sleep take over his body. He had really bad jet lag and wanted to sleep it off. Just as he was about to go to dreamland his buzzer rang, indicating someone was at the door. With a groan Daehyun sat up onto his chair, fixing his clothes and hair before he pressed the button for the door to open. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door, Daehyun replied with an "enter" in a low and tried voice. Just then the door opened and a small blonde boy entered, he was about Daehyuns age. The blonde boy walked to the center of the room looking at Daehyun as he bowed and greeted Daehyun.

"Hello, Daehyun-ssi" He said as he bowed to the older boy in front of him.

"Please, Hold the formality" He waved his hand to the boy so he didn't have to bow any more. "What can I help you with?" He said as he rubbed his eyes and  tired to get rid of the tiredness in his eyes.

"I was wondering if you co-" the boy started to say as Daehyun cut him off.

"If you want me to find someone that is missing I am not doing it. I had my time wasted about finding someone was wasn't even missing!" Daehyun said as he rubbed his temple.

"N-no... It's not that" The blonde boy said shyly at Daehyun from his sudden outbrust. "I came last week but you were away"

"Yeah I was on a case which was so.....ughh...." Daehyun groaned as he thought of it

"That bad?" The blonde boy asked

"VERY! THIS LADY CAME HERE AND ASKED ME TO FIND HER MISSING BOYFRIEND! AND SHE HAD NO INFORMATION AT ALL SO I HAD TO RUN AROUND ASKING AND LOOKING FOR SOME LEADS AND THEN IT TURNS OUT HE WENT ON A HOLIDAY OVER SEAS AND THE LADY FORGOT THAT HE WENT AND UGHHHH" Daehyun said as he yelled to the blonde about what happened.

"Oh...That's gotta "

"Oh, it did. I don't think I'm going to do another missing person case in a while" Daehyun said as he wrote down on a piece of paper that said  'note: Don't do anymore missing person cases for a LONG time' making sure he underlined 'long' a lot of times "Sorry. so what did you need help with?" he asked as he looked back at the boy, realizing that he didn't even get to say what he was here for.

"Well, I'm from Seoul and I heard that you were one of the best detectives in Korea so I came down to ask for your help"

"Seoul? wow, I'm sorry you had to come down a lot the past days and I wasn't here" Daehyun felt bad for the boy as he came all the way to Busan just to get his help.

"It's okay, I was wondering if you could....find information about someone for me?" the boy asked shyly

"What kind of information?" Daehyun asked as he took down notes

"Everything about the person, What food they like, What's their favorite colour, anything!" The boy said

"May I ask why?"

"Ummm......I like this boy in my school" the boy said as he looked to the floor, shy that he just told Daehyun he was gay.

"A boy?" Daehyun asked in surprise, Daehyun would not of guessed that the boy in front of him would be gay.

"Yeah...." the boy said

"Well, dose he know you like him?"

"He doesn't know. I never even talked to him"

"What?"

"I'm really shy, and I scared that if people knew I was gay they would hate me. plus I was wondering if you could help me know about him so I know how to talk to him and such..." The blonde boy explained to Daehyun

"I see"

"And I was wondering..."

"Yes?"

"If you could stay down in Seoul while you do this?"

"Stay in Seoul?"

"I'll pay for it! Anything you need I will!, My father said he would help with it"

"Are you sure, It is expensive.." Daehyun said. Did he REALLY want to go all the way to Seoul and what if it was only for a few days, it would waste his time.

"Yes, I come from a rich family, You can stay with us so you can do the investigation" The boy said "Please, It would really mean a lot to me" The boy begged Daehyun

"I guess so" Daehyun said with a small sigh

"Thank you so much!"

"Anything else?"

"I'm not sure if its possible or anything but... I was wondering if you go undercover?"

"Undercover?"

"You know, like pretend not to be a detective and get to know him"

"You mean you want me to befriend him and find out stuff about him?"

"YES! find what it takes to be his best friend, what his worries are. everything" The boy begged desperately

"I've never done such a thing before"

"I know but, We'll pay you extra! as much more, please"

"Let me refresh this. You want me to befriend this boy you like and get to know about a lot about him and report it back to you?" Daehyun said

"Yeah....If you can't do it its okay... It is asking a bit much"

"Deal"

"What?"

"I said deal, as long as, I get to do things my way" Daehyun said as he bargained with the boy.

"Yes, of course"

"Do you have any idea what you want me to befriend him?"

"Well we were thinking that you could in role to school with me"

"You want me to go to your school?"

"It will be the best way to befriend him, He doesn't really have much friends in school too"

"Hmm..okay, as long as I'm getting paid for this" Daehyun said as he stood up and made his way to the door  "We shall start"

"Thank you!, We already got a plane ticket for you"

"A plane" Daehyun said. He just got off a plane and he had to go back on one. He a gave a sigh 'Anything to keep my customers happy and for the money' he thought to himself "I'll have to go and pack my stuff if I'm going to stay with you in Seoul"

"Got it! There's a car outside and we will take you to your house" The boy said in excitement.

"Ohhh by the way, What's the name of the boy I'm trying to befriend?" Daehyun asked, wondering what is the name of the boy he had to work on.

 

 

"Yoo Youngjae"

 


Hi Everyone!

Here's the first chapter!

I'm sorry its so.....bad...ugh

Just trying to get things started.....

Well, hope you enjoy

please mind my mistakes

Love you all

Don't forget to "Comment" and "Subscribe"