Chapter ||

She's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine

"Are you seriously sitting here?" Please say no, Please say no.. 

"Yes, even ask the teacher." He gave you a smirk and looked to the front of the classroom.

You mumbled a small 'god damnit', hoping for Kris not to hear it. He didn't say anything so you took it as he didn't - which for you was good. For what seemed like forever, he kept pestering you about the smallest of things which he could go up to the teacher for. After about 30 minutes of having been bothered, you had a rage.

"GOD DAMNIT KRIS! WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP?!"

The whole's class attention was now on you, the teacher not looking one bit pleased about what you had just said. Kris just happened to smirk then and there, making you lose it even more and let out a loud 'Argh.' You sat yourself back in your seat and grumbled, speaking to yourself, annoyed that if you were to get in trouble it was his fault not yours. Right on que, the teacher had called you up to talk to her. 

"_____, what was that all about?"

"Miss, he was bothering me and I just got really --"

"Kris, bothering you? I highly doubt it, _____. This means detention, come to this classroom at lunch."

You lowered your head, and said a quick 'yes miss' and walked back to your seat. You wanted to slap kris then and there, so hard that he would walk around in shame of having an extremely pink cheek, but ofcourse that would just lead to you having an afterschool detention so you decided to control yourself. You had been biting into your lip so hard for the last 30 minutes of class, that it seemed like your lip would just end up falling off. 

 Finally calming down, after your 'small' rage, you stopped biting your lips. You your lips to see if they were still relatively okay, but unfortunately they weren't. While your lips, you had tasted something very metallic, something really unpleasent. You used your fingers to wipe the blood off your lips, and tried to continue with your work. 

The bell went off after sometime, and your were so glad that you could've started doing 'the happy dance' then and there. You grabbed all your books and stuffed them in your bag, not caring if it was to be crushed or not. While walking out class, the teacher told you to remember about detention at lunch and you just nodded your head. Walking out of class was most likely the happiest thing that had ever happened to you. As you walked down the stairs to what you called your 'hiding spot', someone tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around to see who it was, only to roll your eyes. There he was, Kris, standing in all his glory. 

"See you next period~"

He cooed while giving you a wink. Even though he had just entered the school he had already gotten an enemy. Who? It was you. You had to use every ounce of your will power not to smack him in the face - possibly with a chair - you had to do everything you could so you wouldn't get in any more trouble than you were. Ignoring him, you just turned around and continued to walk to your 'hiding spot.' Hanging out in the main area was beyond any option, your boyfriend, wait cut that, ex-boyfriend hangs out there with your so called friends, who are no longer your friends. Socialising is something you don't exactly, how should we say it, enjoy. Sitting alone was what you did at school, you didn't have any friends, and when someone tried to befriend you, you would just merely ignore them. 

As much you would love to make thousands and thousands of friends, that was not what was wanted. You wanted to stay unnoticed for the rest of your school life - meaning 2 more years. 

Your spot came into view - and luckily, like every other day - it was not occupied. Though, you did tend to wander why it wasn't. It was quite the beautiful place, the flowers surrounding the paths, the light fountain at the end of the path, the gazebo in the midst of the garden. You had grown quite fond of the place, having to spend time alone, you got to discover all sorts of things that people had missed or noticed and just forgotten. 

Walking over to the gazebo, you sat down and took out an apple. Just when you were about to take a bit into the oh-so-inviting apple, somene just happened to ruin it. It wasn't a suprise though, there before you stood the worlds biggest jerk or what people called him by, Kris. 

"So this is where you sit, huh?"

"Will you leave me alone?"

"Nope."

Ruffling your hair in frustration, you decided to turn your back on him. But there was no way of making Kris leave you, he just loved annoying you. Meeting for only around an hour, you had already decided what he was - a massive annoying narcissitic jerk. Yup, a jerk. 

"_____."

You were almost about to say 'Yes' but that only meant giving in to him. Ignoring him, you just continued eating your delicious apple.

"______."

Still, you were NOT giving into him so soon.

"______."

"_____."

"______"

After about 20 times of him saying your name over and over again, you finally screamed a massive 'what'. But to your annoyance all he did was smirk and say 'Nothing.' 

"Do you seriously have nothing to do besides annoy me? I mean you don't even know me."

"Well yes, I have several things to do, some much more important than this, but this is quite entertaining."

Why did he have to come to this school out of all the other schools in the district? Gah.

Angered at his response, you got up with your bag and walked to somewhere he wouldn't be allowed to follow you into - the female toilet. It was the only choice, afterall, if he had any dignity he wouldn't follow you. But that was for you to see, if he did, you would just lose all left over respect for him. 

You entered the toilet, and glanced behind letting out a sigh of relief, he wasn't anywhere to be seen. 

Atleast he has some decency left in him

Just as you thought that you would have some peace and quiet, the bell rang. 

great, another class with that jerk. 

 


WOOO! Another update :DD Hope you guys like it so far! I know it's going pretty slow, just trying to build up the story! 

Do comment, subscrive, upvote, whatever ;A;

-rawrimamonster