Chapter IV

She's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine

You looked up to see Kris, his face showing anger. You knew that you had obviously angered him by shouting at Luhan. Completely lost for words, you were no longer in a bad mood, but you were feeling guilty. Any person would in a situation like this. Hey, you were just like everybody else, you had feelings. You weren't a robot. Acting like one was just something you did so you wouldn't be noticed. 

"Y-yes Kris, b-but can I please apologize to Luhan?"

Kris raised his brow, he wasn't expecting you to do that. No one was, niether were you.  It just kind of happened to come out of your mouth. Without waiting for kris to say yes or no, you started walking towards Luhan. Luhan looked up to meet your eye, and from seeing his teary eyes you had only become that much more guilty. 

"Luhan, I'm really sorry. I was just in a bad mood today and I just ended up taking my anger out on you." 

Luhan nodded his head in understanding.

"I-it's okay,___. I just - Am I really a jerk?"

I guess that really hurt him, huh.

You shook your head, while saying 'nonononono' And you knew it wasn't true.  Luhan wasn't a jerk for all you knew, you didn't even know him properly to say if he was a jerk or not.

"Luhan, you aren't a jerk for all I know. I'm really sorry, I was just in a bad mood because of something." Every ounce of you was wanting to turn to kris at that exact moment, to tell him he was the reason you were in such a bad mood, to tell him that he was the reason you ended up shouting at Luhan. BUT, you couldn't do that, Luhan was upset and you didn't want to make Kris even more angry than he seemed to be. 

Luhan nodded his head in understanding, and you saw his face light up instantly. He wiped away his tears and was smiling again. "I hope you're in a better mood tomorrow,___!" You couldn't help but smile at him, after everything you had just said, he was smiling again. 

He really is a nice guy, I would try to be his friend but..I can't. Not after what happened last time and that narcissistic prince, Kris. 

After let out a long sigh, you started walking towards your apartment. It was considered as a short walk because the supermarket was only around 2 minutes away from your apartment. You entered your apartment room, and dumped all the groceries on the table. You collapsed on to your couch, exhausted from the day and fell asleep almost immediately.

~OoO~

You had gotten up before your alarm had rang, it was only 6:30 in the morning so you were able to do everything at a normal pace instead of rushing. Walking around the room, you were trying to find your school uniform until you realised you were wearing it. You face-palmed thinking about how stupid you were.

You took your shower and did your normal routine, and walked out the bathroom. You checked the time and you still had half and hour before you had to leave. 

Finally, a day where I can eat without having to rush.

Luckily, you had gone shopping yesterday and you had food to make a filling breakfast. You made yourself your favourite breakfast food, and sat down to eat it. Immersed in your own thoughts, you had almost forgotten you still had to go to school. After finishing your food, you grabbed your bag and walked out your apartment. 

Walking to school was the same, except you had to face the same hoard of girls mobbing around the boys. In a way, you did feel bad for them because they had no more personal space. This time round, you had ignored the girls and the 6 boys and just walked straight to where your first class of the day was. The bell rang shortly after, and students started filling the classroom. Walking over to your seat, you let out a gasp when you saw kris already sitting in his. 

when the hell did he get there?! I was outside the whole time and he was with his friends before school...

You decided to ignore the thought and walked towards your seat. While sitting down, you thought about apologising to kris. 

"Hey Kris can I -"

"Hey ___, can I -"

You both had ended up trying to talk to eachother at the same time, you blinked at kris then realised the situation.

"You can talk first."

"Um, well I just wanted to say sorry for yesterday, I was also in a bad mood because of someone and yeah."

"Oh same here, sorry about yesterday, same situation."

He raised an eyebrow but didn't question you. You were satisfied with yourself and just stared at the front of the classroom. You saw everyone slowly walking to their seats, when finally the teacher arrived. The class greeted her and the period went by quickly. You started to wonder why kris had stopped bothering you.

Has he finally got some sense into himself or Have I done something wrong?

You sighed to yourself for the second time that say and tried not to think about it. You couldn't confront him because he would just think you were weird, but the thought was bothering you. You had to tell someone. 

 


 

Ohohoo thankyou guys for subscribing and upvoting! I really cannot belive that I already have 2 upvotes! Thankyou so so so much! This chapter was more a filler but yeah. Please do comment though ;__; I love reading your comments, they make me sooooo happy! Well the real author of the story is here so do give her LOTS AND LOTS of love okay? 

-rawrimamonster