Chapter V

She's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine

The chirping of the birds outside woke you up. Yawning you sat up looking around the room, deciding whether to sleep for a bit longer or just get up. You had woken up 30 minutes before then you normally did, so you decided to just wake up and go to school early. For some reason you were feeling uneasy but you let the feeling disappear as you took a shower with warm water and got into your uniform. You looked at yourself in the mirror and decided to try on a new hairdo since you had time. You took out your curling iron and plugged it in. You hummed to Infinite's Paradise as you slowly curled your hair taking your time.  After curling the last strand of hair you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled satasified with your work. Putting away the curling iron your walked to the kitchen to make yourself some breakfast. You decided to just eat cereal since you were too lazy to cook. Walking to the fridge, you took out milk closing the door behind you. You sat yourself with a box of corn flakes cereal and a bowl of milk. As you poured cereal into the bowl, Kris's face appeared in your mind. You remembered how Kris apologized to you yesterday and you couldn't help but wonder if this was one of his plans of bothering you. It was obvious he enjoyed bothering you, so you wouldn't be suprised if he was just playing around with you. But then again he sounded sincere...

Sighing, you got up not wanting to eat anymore. Getting your backpack you headed towards your school. When you arrived to the school, it seemed empty. There weren't many student there yet. You smiled happy at the absence of students, and walked to your favourite spot in the school. Putting your backpack down on the floor you sat down next to it staring at the beautiful scenery infront of you. For the second time Kris's face popped into your mind. Irritated, you got out your MP3 Player and went on the playlist, tapping on Infinite's Be Mine. You watched as the members danced and you smiled as you spotted your bias- L. You were very fond of L and you wondered why there weren't any guys who were as good looking as him. Without thinking, you whispered "well Kris is really hot too and so are the rest-" You eyes widened as you noticed what were saying. Stomping your feet on the floor, you got out your diary, the one you used to write all your thoughts in. All the thoughts from your childhood, to your parents death, to your ex-boyfriend likes and dislikes, to your break up, everything. That one diary held everything in words and in pictures. You opened to an empty page and started scribbling everything that happened to you since Kris came, of course you manily wrote "that jerk!" instead of this name cause you thought those were the best words to describe him.

You were about to write the part where Kris's "ugly" face popped in your head but the last bell rang. Panicking you quickly got up and roughly grabbed your backpack and ran inside the building making way to your English class. As you ran into the classroom, you found all eyes on you. 

"______, You're late! And you disturbed my class, Detention!" Ms. Park yelled at you from the board

"Yes" You whispered and walked to your spot...next to the jerk. As you sat down Ms. Park resumed her teaching.

Signing your got out your books from you backpack and put them on the table

"I see you're tardy" You heard a familar voice say. You of course knew who it belong to - Kris

"Just shut up" You said tiredly. You couldn't believe you got fooled by Kris's act yesterday. Kris being nice? God that was too good to be true.

Kris smirked before speaking "so who are you trying to impress?"

"What the hell are you talking about now?" You gave him a tired look

"Your hair" Kris replied blankly

"None of your business, now just shut up" You said and tried to concentrate on the lesson being taught. But then suddendly you started worrying about your hair. What if it didn't suit you? Did it look alright? Frustrated for curling your hair, you hit yourself on the forehead. 

"Umm okay? Anyways Ms Park said that you would show me around the school today" Kris said

"No way am I doing that, go find someone else" You said lazily. You regretted coming to school early. Even though you were at school early, you were late for class. It seemed as if today wasn't your day.

"It's not like I want you to show me around the school. I mean it would be so much better if it was someonw y but I don't get that-"

"IF I'M THAT UGLY GO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" You just couldn't keep the anger to yourself. 

"______! First you come late distubing the class and now your at it again, bothering a hard working student!" Ms Park yelled from where she was standing. "Go wait outside I'll deal with you later!" 

What? A hard working student? You gave Kris a look before walking out of the class with your books in your backpack. You went to the hallway and sat on the floor, remembering your dairy you decided to take out your anger with words. You opened you backpack and looked for the dairy, but it wasn't there. Panicking you took out everything from your backpack but still there wasn't any sign on the dairy. You peeked through the window into the class to see if the dairy was on your table or the floor, but you had no luck. Looking at the watch, and seeing that you had a lot of time before the teacher would come outside to talk to you, you decided to look in the spot from the morning. It had to be there, you must have dropped it while you were panicking for being late. Remaining postive you ran to the spot, but found nothing there. Worrying you looked around but you had no luck. The dairy was gone. All the memories, both the treasured ones and the not so treasured ones all gone, in a blink of an eye. You felt like crying, but you knew you couldn't do that. Not in school. You slowly walked to the hallway where you were supposed to be standing, wondering where the dairy could be. After waiting for what seemed like forever, the bell rang dismissing the class. Ms. Park came and gave you a big lecture of how misbehaved you were, but you were too busy wondering about your dairy to hear a word being said.

When Ms Park dismissed you, you ran to the office to see if someone found the dairy and was kind enough to return it, but again it wasn't your day.

As you were walking to your math class someone called you from behind. You turned around seeing Luhan walking up to you,

"Hey" Luhan smiled

"um is there something you need?" You said looking at his smiling face. Okay let's admit it, you weren't really the socializing type.

"Well I wanted to apologize for Kris hyung, I see he's been bothering you lately" Luhan said.

"no shizz" You whispered inaudible 

"I know he can be annoying, but once you get to know him, hes very kind and caring" Luhan finished

You looked at Luhan. You didn't understand why he needed to do this "Thanks but I don't think I wanna get to know him"

You were about to walk away when Luhan blurted "Then what about me?!" 

You looked at him confused.

"I mean..can we become friends?" Luhan said shyly rubbing the back of his neck. You couldn't believe how a 22 year old guy can look so cute.

"Um I guess" You whispered not thinking before saying it.

"Oh thank you!!" Luhan jumped up and down smiling like a child "Let's meet up later, okay?" 

Before you could say something Luhan ran away. You sighed and were about to go the other direction when you heard Luhan yell from across the hallway "By the way, don't worry! Maybe your past wasn't too good but I can guarantee you that your future will be awesome!"


Hmm.. how does Luhan know that your past ?

Just decided to put that out there! :)

Hey guys!!! 

I hope you are enjoying the story. And I think that the co-author did an awesome job with the previous chapters! She'll be away for some time so I'll be updating for the mean time!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't already! xD

Love you guys! 

-hyunjoong4ever