Chapter IX

She's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine

You signed as the lunch bell rang. You quickly grabbed your backpack and ran out of the class.First you decided to go to the office to see if anyone had returned your dairy...none. You signed as you felt like crying. The dairy held all your good and bad memories. You would do anything to get it back. You were slowly walking to your spot when you heard a cheerful voice. You knew that voice too well and didn't want to communiate in anyway with her so you continued walking this time faster. Then you heard another voice and you immediately stopped. There was a sudden pain in your chest.

"What do you guys want?" You replied coldy without turning around

"Oh we were just going to tell you to hang out with us like old times. I mean you are alone anyways" You heard the cheerful voice of your so called best friend.

You could feel anger build up and immediately turned around which seemed to suprise the other two.

"hang out? Pfft like thats going to happen.Being a aloner is better than hang out with people like you" You spat again catching the others off guard.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL-" 

"______-ah! There you are! I have been looking for you ever-" Luhan's cheerful voice disappeard as he saw who you were talking to you and immediately turned towards you "is everything okay?" 

You faked a smile "don't worry. I think I'm done here" 

"o-okay let's go!" Luhan flung his arm over your shoulder 

"luhan oppa!" You heard Min Young's voice and turned around "oppa why are you hanging out with someone like her?!?! she's a loner oppa don't you know?"

You looked at luhan as he scoffed and turned around. The cheerful cute luhan had disappeared instead his facial experission was serious and his eyes were cold "what?" Again he scoffed "The way i see it you're the loner. Who are you to say shes a loner. when the only person you have is the person you actually stole from her? And anyways does it look like ______ is a loner? I don't think so cause not only me but all EXO is with her and so  i better not see you with _____again. Understand?" 

You were still processing the whole situatuion. Did luhan the smiling, cute littler deer just said all that? You was frozen in my spot  and when luhan turned to look at me he was his happy self again. He smiled before putting his arm around my shoulder and talking you away.

You were quiet going through all that he had said. Wow that was impressive. You didn't know that side of him existed.

The way i see it you're the loner.Who are you to say shes a loner, when the only person you have is the person you actuallt stole from her

Your eyes widened as you realized what luhan had said.

"L-luhan. Y-you. How did you know that she told him from me?!?"

Luhan rubbed his neck smiling lazily "guess i got caught. here" Luhan took out your dairy from his backpack.

"MY DIARY!!!" You quickly grabbed your  dairy  hugging it and looked at luhan "Why didn't you tell me?!? WAIT YOU READ IT?!?!"

"NO! well yes but i didn't know it was your dairy. I opened it to see if there was a name and since there was none i was going to give it to the office but i ended up reading it since it was too intersting...it was later that i found out it was yours, when you told me you were looking for your dairy....sorry" Luhan looked at the floor "But i was going to give it to you but i didn't get a chance...I'm really sorry"

"Luhan!!" You yelled. That was all you could say though you were mad you were also relived that you had got your dairy back...and well you were happy luhan had found it. You thought about what if someone else found it. Like  L.Joe? It would have been a total embarrsement cause he would probably be happy that his plan of hurting you succeded...What if it was Kris? You were gald luhan had found it. If Kris found it he wouldn have read the part when you had written that he was hot.. you rather die than let him read that.

"______I'm really sorry!! Please don't get mad at me.I wouldn't tell anyone just-" Luhan was holding on to your arm

You couldn't help giggle "I's fine luhan since its you BUT you cant tell anyone understand?" You gave him a serious look

Luhan nodded happily before giving you a tight hug 

 

 

Kris's POV

"I don't see luhan?" Sehun said catching my attention "now that i think about it he is barely with us"

"Yeah where does he go?" Xiumin added

For some reason _______ popped in my head and the spot where she sits all the time "Hmm i wonder if hes there?" For some reason luhan gets along with ______ really well so could he be there?

"huh? Kris do you know where he is?" Sehun asked. I looked up and saw 10 pair of eyes on me.

"I'm not sure.I'll go check since I'm done eating lunch" I said and got up now walking to ______ spot. Now that i think about it i really like that spot. It's peaceul there and the scenery is also beautiful. Hmmm maybe i should ask _______ for it. Or i can just always show up there and I'm sure she'll leave. I smiled as i decided to use plan 2 since it was fun.

As i got close to the spot. I heard _______'s voice "MY DAIRY!!" I peeked through the door and saw Luhan and ______. "why didn't you tell me!?!? WAIT YOU READ IT?!?!?" 

huh? what were they talking about? 

"NO! well yes but i didn't know it was your dairy. I opened it to see if there was a name and since there was none i was going to give it to the office but i ended up reading it since it was too intersting...it was later that i found out it was yours, when you told me you were looking for your dairy....sorry" Luhan looked at the floor "But i was going to give it to you but i didn't get a chance...I'm really sorry"

Hmm? ______ 's dairy? Who keeps a dair these days. What is even in it?

I watched as _______ yelled luhans name then closed . It looked like she was busy thinking while luhan kept apologizing

"______I'm really sorry!! Please don't get mad at me.I wouldn't tell anyone just-" Luhan was holding on to _____'s arm as he continued apologizing

Then something unexpected happened. ______ giggled. SHE GIGGLED?!?! "its fine luhan since its you BUT you can't tell anyone. Understand?" 

I was dazed from her giggling but then my eyes widened when luhan nodded and gave ______ a hug and she just smiled. I couldn't believe what i was seeing. For some reason i felt my chest get heavier and no matter how hard i hit it the feeling stayed same. what is wrong with me?

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Guys I'm really sorry for neglecting this story.

I'm back now so I'l update more often!

Hope you enjoy it! xD

-hyunjoong4ever