Chapter |||

She's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine

Great, another class with that jerk.

You wanted to punch him in the face for being such a douche. He hadn't even been in the school for one full day and he already has a hater - you. It was sad really, but he was just that much of a jerk. Every single ounce of him annoyed you to death. You could say that you just hated him so much that being anywhere near him...well, you wanted to kill him then and there. 

Having to suffer, yet another class with him was going to be hell! Being a senior did have some privileges. You only had two to three periods a day and after that you were allowed to leave school. But coming to school now, it just seemed ever worse. Why? Because Kris was going to be there. 

You slowly walked up the stairs to your maths classroom, every step you took was like you were inching closer to hell. You just wanted to run away, it all seemed so dramatic, the way you were thinking and all but you had a reason. Kris was just being so unpleasant from Day 1 that it made school seem bad even more than it was. You had to admit, his friends looked quite the friendly bunch - except tao, you were sure he was a sweetheart at heart but by his looks, he gave off an extremely scary aura. Befriending them would be fine, though you didn't and couldn't. 

Ever since your last incident with your bestfriend and boyfriend, you hate decided never to become close with someone, especially someone of the opposite . You didn't want something like the last time to happen, it wasn't very ... pleasant. You were completely lost in thought when you walked head-first into someone's chest. It bolt of electricity went up your spine, it was feeling that you only ever felt with your ex-boyfriend. The person had an extremely firm chest, but before you got lost into thought, yet again, you quickly bowed in apology and looked up to see who it was. 

"Y-you! Argh! Why are you everywhere?!"

Yes, it was kris. The first thing you saw was him smiling, no not smirking, smiling. An innocent smile, one that you wouldn't expect coming from him. Your mind started wonder what had made him smile like that but you mentally slapped yourself for even thinking about him. Leaving kris behind, you stormed into your classroom already in a bad mood. Compared to how you were in the morning, you were in a terrible mood. The day had actually started off pretty well. You sighed in frustration when you realised that you still had detention at lunch. 

Kris came towards your shared desk, you misheviously smiled when you thought of something. You were going to pull the seat back even more than it should be before kris sits down. Even though it wasn't big, you wanted to get your small revenge on him for annoying you so much. As he approached and he took his seat out to sit, you stealthily pushed it further. Luckily for you, Kris didn't see and actually fell! You tried to surpress a laugh but finally gave up and laughed so loud the whole class turned their attention to you and kris on the floor. 

"Ah, whyyy?"

You stared at him in disbelief when he said that, Kris was acting cute? You couldn't believe it. He had a saddened expression and he actually look hurt. It was strange, since you only ever saw kris smirking or laughing at you and you suddenly see him sad and acting cute. 

he actually is adorable...wait...what the hell am I thinking?! I hate kris.

After finally gaping at him for such a long time, you composed yourself and just stared into space. You could see kris from the corner of your eye and saw him get up. After glaring at you long and hard, he took out his books. The whole period, he hadn't bothered you at all. You could tell something was up, but you thought just to leave it.

I don't even like him so it doesn't matter.

Class had finished suprisingly fast, most likely because kris hasn't been annoying you. You remembered that you had to go grocery shopping or else you were going to have to eat ramen for dinner and that wasn't really a nice meal. While checking your wallet for how much money you had, you let out a sigh of relief. You had just the right amount and were glad. 

while getting up you stuffed all your belongings in your bag, you were leaving the classroom when Ms Park's voice called out to you. 

"Where do you think you're going, ______?" 

You mumbled a few incoherent words, while grimacing about the upcoming 40 minutes of detention. You went back to your seat and sat down. Detention was somewhere you weren't even allowed to do anything, you just had to sit there like an idiot and stare into space. You decided to atleast think of something worthwhile. Well that's what you thought, everything useless about your life just came running into your mind. You were clearly annoyed at how everything was going wrong today. You tried to clear your mind of all thoughts and just stare at something. 

Later, what almost seemed like forever, you were let out. If this had been a few days ago, you wouldn't even be sitting in detention but what's done is done. Deciding not to have lunch, you left school to go straight to the supermarket. Walking along the way, you had almost tripped several times. It was lucky for you that you had quick reflexes so you never face-planted the ground. 

10 minutes later, you were standing inside the supermarket finding all the ingredients you needed to make breakfast, lunch and dinner for two weeks. Every two weeks you would earn enough money to supply yourself with food for the next fortnight. At times, the food did run out quicker but you were able to live off cup ramen. You walked around the supermarket, getting all your items. You walked towards the counter to buy all your food, luckily it wasn't busy at this time so you were at the front of the line. You paid the amount and walked out, with all the bags in your hands. 

While walking out quickly, you had no knowing of what was happening around you. Being in such a terrible mood, if anything was to happen you'd end up taking all your anger out on them. As if life was reading all your thoughts, you walked straight into someone. When you looked up it was the new group at your school, more so you had walked right into Luhan. 

"ooo, look the pretty boy of the group. Thinks he can do whatever he wants just because your popular. Huh, I bet you're a jerk, I bet all of you are jerks. Just like Kris. All of you are probably like him, knowing that he seems like the leader. Watch where you're going from now on, pretty boy!" 

You knew you had not meant what you said, you knew that you were just angry and ended up taking your anger out on Luhan, but that didn't change the situation. When you saw Luhan, you felt guilty. He was on the verge of crying and he hadn't actually done anything wrong. You were about to apologize, when Kris stood infront of you. You were know staring right into his chest. 

"____, watch who you're speaking to. If you say anything else, you really don't want to know what will happen. It was your fault not Luhan's. Okay? Now, get lost."


Hey guys! o u o Thankyou so much for reading! I really don't know how to thank you all, as co-author i've written the past two chapters and already gained 8 subscribers! Honestly, you guys don't know how happy I am. ; __ ; I couldn't thank you enough! If there was anyway I could give the gratitude back, i'd be estatic!

Oh and when kris says "Ah, whyyy?" He was supposed to look something like this;

Well I'll leave you with some exo gifs, just to pay back a bit; 

                             

Thankyouuu ;___;

Byeee c;