Chapter |

She's a ma-ma-ma-ma-machine

     Yet another boring day had started. Doing the same thing everyday, you had grown quite bored of your lifestyle. Your holidays always consisted of either staying at home trying to keep yourself occupied or at work so you could keep a living. You always yearned for something different to happen, a change in your life, maybe for someone to come along but ofcourse that wasn't going to happen. You wanted to live your school life unnoticed, only going there to study. Your alarm clock rang loudly - while groaning, you smashed the clock to silence it.  Groggily getting up, you spoke some incoherent words not wanting to go to school and see everyone. But ofcourse, life just despised you. You were going to have to go to school if you were to get somewhere in life, not work at mcdonalds barely making enough money to live off. It was 7:30 in the morning and school started in one and a half hours, you had enough time to take a long, calming bath before having to face what you thought as hell - school. 

     After about 20 minutes in the shower, you were slightly more positive about going to school.  You quickly gulped down your breakfast while you grabbed your bag and walked out your one - room apartment. Luckily for you, your school was only a five minute walk from your apartment, meaning you didn't have to catch a bus, thus not having to meet everyone.  You hummed a made up tune while wandering why you were so 'positive' today, compared to other days but you let the thought slip to the back of your mind. 

    As you grew closer to Genie High school, you heard many squeals and screams of joy. You cringed at the sound but got more curious on why girls were screaming their head off at school - nothing really happened at your school. It was just a normal average high school, with students from the area coming to study, so seeing girls act like they were was quite a strange site.  You quickened your pace, when you finally saw a mob of girls surrounding guys that didn't seem familiar to you. You rolled your eyes they were squealing because of that? What has the world come to... You let out a sigh, seemingly more annoyed than before. A hoard of questions came running through your mind - who they hell are they? Why are girls screaming over them? Are they new to the school or have I just been living in a hole? You pondered over the several questions, when you finally reached the gates of your high school. The new boys were now into view, and you could somewhat tell why the girls were wanting to get a hold of them. 6 extremely hot guys wearing Genie high school's uniform standing there, acting like the mob of girls surrounding them was an every day thing. You studied each and every one them, in a detailed manner. The first one to catch your eye was a young looking, chubby cheeked guy. He looked around 18 years old and had a gummy smile. His laugh was quite contagious must you say, and he looked really friendly. He looked like the ones that you might be able to talk to normally. Then you studied the male next to him, you let out an inaudible gasp, the male was quite something, you could feel your self-esteem getting lower and lower. The male was one that looked like he could be hot at times but right now he looked like a pretty young male, around the age of 15. At that thought you wandered why the hell a 15 year old was doing at a high school but you let the thought there. You let your eyes wander on to the next one, his dimple catching your eye. His slightly curly hair that was pushed to the side, his cute smile, his dimple that would always flash when he smiled. You couldn't but feel a bit taken away, his looks were quite astonishing. The next male looked quite mischevious, his prominent cheek bones and extremely good looks, you couldn't stop yourself from smiling. The next one left you shocked, he looked around 20 and the bags under his eys with his piercing eyes gave a strong aura. You caught yourself thinking never to get on his wrong side. The last one left you with your mouth wide open, with his broad structure, his blonde hair, his extremely good looking face and the fact that he was so tall. You wandered how such a good looking guy could even exist before mentally slapping yourself for thinking something so strange. 

        After examining each and every member of the group, you walked into the school and found your normal spot. You sat down taking out your phone checking to see if you had any text messages. Sadly, after your parents had left you, you didn't have many things that the other children did, you phone was a mere flip phone - which you were quite fond of - and a not-so-new laptop. 

        After going through your phone for the umpteenth time, the bell finally rang. You picked up your bag and walked to your first class - English. You let out a loud groan - which lead to people weirdly eyeing you - though you didn't hate english and niether were you bad at it, it was a subject that you didn't really, let's say, enjoy.  You walked up several stairs and finally saw your classroom, you let out a sigh when you saw the new guys standing near the door of your classroom. You mentally cursed yourself for having such bad luck, but knowing that you really couldn't do anything about it, you slowly started walking to your room. Once at the door, getting in was much harder than expected. The girls flocking around the boys happened to be so big that if you were to try to get through you would be wacked in the face by many girls. You attempted to get through for around the 10th time that day when you finally gave up. Deciding to wait for the teacher to arrive, you stood close to the doorway while tapping your foot in annoyance. Unlike other girls who were glad to have the guys in their class, you were just pure annoyed.

            About 5 minutes later, the teacher arrived, with her teethy smile in place. She was pretty young for a teacher but that didn't change anything about the fact about how you didn't like her. Instantly you could tell that she already favoured the boys, checking them out every chance she got. She lead them in, while hastily pushing you aside. Scoffing, you understood that young teachers weren't exactly good when it came to new male students. You straightened out and walked in, taking your seat in the very last row, in the corner. You heard the teachers annoying voice say something like 'quieten down guys, let the new students introduce themselves.' Losing interest after she said 'new students introduce themselves', you let your mind wander off into a train of thoughts. Those thoughts - were ofcourse- cut off when the teacher yelled out your name. Turning your attention to the teacher you gave her a 'yes miss?'. The teacher, obviously not pleased, asked you a question that you had no idea what the answer was. If only you were paying attention. 

"_____, what's this student's name?" She asked while pointing at the male with the blond hair and tall structure. You blinked trying to rack your brain for name that seemed suitable for him. Coming to a conclusion, you gave it a shot.

"Kris?"

The teacher was about to say wrong when she asked you again what you said.

"Kris, It's kris miss."

The teacher - who's name is Ms Park - astounding that though you were seemingly not paying attention you had gotten it right. 

"Well, seems like you're paying attention. Next person, please introduce yourself."

You found the male - kris - smirking at you. You rolled your eyes at him and listened to the next student introduce himself, so if the teacher was to ask again you would know for sure. 

"Hey guys, My name is Luhan. Talk to me, I love meeting new people!" The guy with the baby-face said, your hand speaking a mind of it's own shot up to ask a question.

"Yes ____, what do you want to ask?"

"Um, can I ask Luhan something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Er, I don't want to be offensive or anything but Luhan, how old are you?"

Luhan let out a small chuckle then answered with a '22' 

Your eyes widened in shock and you let out a massive gasp. After that you silenced down, not wanting to cause any type of interaction with anyone. One by one the males introduced themselves. The one with the dimple was Yixing or simply known as Lay, prominent cheek bones- Jongdae/Chen, chubby cheeks - Xiumin, Scary eyes - Tao. The teacher started giving the new students their seats, when you let out a sigh of relief thinking that no one was going to be sitting next to you, Kris came and plonked himself down on the seat that was beside you. Can Someone please kill me now? Ugh, I don't want to sit next to this ignorant kid. 

 


Hey guys :D This is the co-author 'rawrimamonster' :) hyunjoong4ever is on holidays so she asked me to write a few chapters :D Hope you like this chapter, please do comment and subscribe ^^ 

-rawrimamonster