Chanyeol

A little Christmas present :3

 

"Almost done!" Chanyeol hums, picking up the last piece to decorate the tree with.

"Now the star.." you scan the floor where you had scattered the rest of the ornaments for decorating in search for it, "Ah, where'd the star go?"

A smile comes from his lips as you frantically search through the empty plastic boxes on the floor for the topper, then holds up what you had been looking for, "I have it."

He starts for the top of the tree when your call stops him, "I wanna put it up!"

He gives you a brief glare before you jump up and snatch the thing from his hands and giggles, "Alright, you do it."

"Yah, why are you laughing?" you squint as he steps back to give you the position to reach for the top of the tree. You lift your body with your toes and stretch up your arms to set the ornament, but even with a few jumps, there was just no way you could reach it.

You hear his deep laughter grow and throw another glare his way, "Don't laugh at me, giant!"

But he doesn't stop laughing, so you begin to stomp your way to the dining table to grab a chair to step on. You sigh at his entertainment and then back at your own height; standing a good 30cm below the top of his head, when a pair of arms wrap themselves around your waist and tug you back, causing your body to crash into his.

"What are you doing?" you shriek when he suddenly takes your body and lifts you two feet above the ground, "Yah!"

"Can you reach it now?" you can feel him grinning as he looked up at you. At least you got to put up the star.

You place the ornament at the top of the tree, which was now at the same level as your head, and his strong arms begin to lower you down to the ground again.

He had a dumb smile on his face when you looked back at him as he bit his bottom lip trying to hold back a laugh. You put on a pout and crinkle your nose at him.

"Damnit for being so short!" you huff, when his arms find their way around your waist again, pulling you in for a hug this time.

"But then I can lift you so easily," his deep voice speaks into your ears with his hot breath warm against your neck, "And that's why we're perfect for each other."

He places a kiss on your cheek before admiring the beautifully decorated tree in front of you.

"Merry Christmas, jagi."