Sehun

A little Christmas present :3

 

The bright morning sun felt warm on your face as it shone through the windows of your bedroom. You let out a small groan as you stretched your body out, preparing yourself to get out of bed.

"Good morning, jagi," Sehun's soft voice greets you as you did. You had expected to open your eyes to his face as you turned towards his side of the bed, but instead a big red box was placed in front of your face.

"What--" you adjust your body around the bed, only to find yourself hitting more boxes and what felt like stuffed toys, "What's all this?"

"What do you mean? It's Christmas."

It took a moment, but you finally brought yourself up from the sheets. The whole bed was covered in presents wrapped in every single way you could think of.

"Why did you move all our presents here?" you mumble, still having trouble fully waking yourself up.

You could hear him laugh from the edge of the bed where he sat, "The other presents are still under the tree, jagi. These ones are yours."

That was enough to snap you awake, "What?!"

"Merry Christmas!" he laughs, with those cute eye smiles just ready to kill you.

"Why are there so many?" you scan through all of them, unable to take it all in.

"What? You don't like presents?" he teases.

"It's not that.." you sink your head down, "It's just that, I didn't get you that much for your present.."

"Yah, it's okay," he waddles closer to where you sat and wraps his arms around your shoulders, "Being with you is enough."

You couldn't help but let out a laugh, "That's so corny."

"Do you want me to have to wrap you then?" he jokes, "That can be your present, hm?"

"Okay fine," you poke at him.

"Here," he takes the box closest to you and pulls it closer, "open them!"

"Alright, alright," you hum, taking the bow from the box and placing it on top of your head, "Look, now I'm a present. Merry Christmas!"

He laughs at your childish actions, then pulls you in closer to him, "Thanks, jagi. I love it."

(Okay now I'm just getting bad at this I'm sorry ㅠ ㅠ;)