Chen

A little Christmas present :3

 

"Jagi~" He calls from the living room, welcoming you with a warm smile as he sat by the fire with a guitar placed on his lap.

"What's that for?" a smile comes to your face as you approach him.

"Can I ask for a present?" he bites his bottom lip with a baby face on staring right at you.

"What?" you laugh, "My five Christmas presents for you weren't enough?"

"It's different this time."

You cross your arms and drop your head to the right, acting as if you weren't the least bit interested, when in reality you would have done anything for him, "What is it?"

"Sing with me."

Anything but that.

"No.." you pout, "not that."

"Why not?" he pouts with you, but his definitely had you beat, "You always say no when I ask you."

"Because I can't sing," you defend, but he doesn't give up.

"Come on, jagi," he claps his hands together, "I hear you singing in the shower, you know."

"So you heard me sing already?" you backfire, "Then I don't need to."

"Jagiiiii~" he sang, "It's Christmas. Please?"

You were still against it, but everything about him just wouldn't let you say no.  The way he smiled at you had caught you off guard, and his voice was of an angel's when he sang, something you couldn't resist.

"Okay," you murmur, taking a seat next to him.

He grins from ear to ear, then gives you a kiss on the cheek before he turned back to his guitar. He starts with a few chords of a song, then continues with his beautiful voice that made you forget everything and just cherish the moment. Your voice wasn't something you were terribly proud of, but it made him smile, and that was all that mattered.