Suho

A little Christmas present :3

 

"Where are we going?" you remained still sitting in the car for what felt like hours of driving when it really had just been one.

"It's a surprise," he answers, "You'll see when we get there."

"Can't you at least give me a hint?" you plead.

"Nope."

"Fine."

Finally, the car comes to a stop and he takes you in his hands, guiding you out of the car and on the way down what felt like a concrete sidewalk. You flinch as you took your first step from the concrete to what felt like sand, but Suho's grip tightens around your shoulders to reassure you that it was nothing to worry about.

"Almost there," he murmurs, bringing your body to a small turn before halting you to a stop.

"Ready?"

You give him a small nod, then wait for the blindfold to slip off. When they do, bright colorful lights suddenly widened your eyes. You gasp in shock at the amount of lights had been used to decorate every corner of the park that he had just lead you to. Every bar on the playground had twinkling Christmas lights wrapped around it, and even the top of the slide had a huge sparkly red bow stuck onto it.

"Wah~!" you exclaim, jumping into the middle of the playground, spinning around admiring everything you could lay your eyes on, "What's all this?"

"Do you remember this park?" he asks, stopping you in your tracks. You had forgotten to take the time to even recognize the park that was underneath all the decorations, but you definitely knew where you were.

"This.." you smile, "This is where we first met all those years ago."

Your answer brings a bright smile to his face, "Merry Christmas, jagi."

You turn to him, wide-eyed at his words, "You did all this?!"

He nods, and you run towards him with open arms, pulling him to an embrace, "This is too much, but thank you."

"Anything for you," he kisses the top of your head before taking you to the top of the slide the same way he did when you first met here.

"After you," he gestures and you prepare yourself for the way down, when something taped to the back of the big red bow catches your eye.

"What's this?" you furrow your brows as you picked it off the piece of tape keeping it there.

Don't listen to him! He made us do all this work! Don't let him take all the credit for it, ________! We hope you like our present! Ours! Haha, Merry Christmas! 

                                           - Sehun, Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun

"Yah, oppa," your words squeeze through the laughs you tried to hold in, "What's this?"

He takes a second to read the note, then his expression changes, "Yah! I helped them too! What do they mean they did everything? Aish, those guys.."

His reaction makes you laugh, and you lean in to peck him on the cheek before shoving the little note in your pocket, "Thank you, oppa. I love it."