Kai

A little Christmas present :3

 

"Merry Christmas," you chant as you hand him your last box of presents for him, "This one's special!"

"Oh really?" he smiles at your childish tone, something you always had on whenever you got excited.

He opens the bag and pulls out the paper, revealing a red knitted beanie, "Oh.. it's just a beanie."

"Yah!" you shout, "It's not just a beanie, I made that myself!"

His blank expression brightened up to a wide smile as he jumped to bring you to an embrace, "I'm just joking, jagi. I love it."

"You better," you pout, "I spent so much time on that.."

"I know you did," he chuckles, "I mean all those nights that you would kick me out of our room, I knew you were up to something."

"How?"

"When did you ever not want me in the room at night?" he winks, making you throw a punch at him as your face burned red at his implication.

"Yah.." you sunk your head down to hide your warm face, "just try on your present already."

So he does, and your smile returns at the perfect fit, "Thank you, jagi."

"That's it," you say, looking at the pile that he had already opened.

"My turn," he pulls himself up off the ground and returns with a giant box that was big enough to block him from your view as he sat back down on the floor.

"What?" you stare at it wide-eyed, "This is for me?"

He nods with his head popping up from the other side, "Open it."

The wrapping paper took a while to rip off, revealing a big box that seemed to weigh lighter than it looked. There was no question the moment you saw that first furry bear paw that bounced its way up from being suffocated in that box.

"Woah," you gasp as you pull out the giant teddy bears from the box, "why are there so many?"

"You like them, don't you?"

You nod guiltily, because even you admitted that you did, "But don't you think I already have a lot of them? You didn't have to give me more.."

"But these bears wanted to give you presents," he adds with a child-like tone to his voice, and your eyes switch over to the biggest bear in the pile. Around its neck hung a small blue box with a white ribbon that you had missed.

You shoot him a questioning look but he only answers with a smile, waiting for you to open it.

Lifting the lid reveals a gorgeous diamond necklace, with a small pendant that sparkled with every sliver of light hitting it.

"You didn't have to," you managed to get the words out of your mouth in awe.

"Of course I did," he takes you into a hug from the back, taking the necklace in his hands and slipping them on around your neck, "A beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl. Sounds right, doesn't it?"

He places a kiss on your cheek and you return it with a warm embrace, "Thank you."

(How to end this one I don't-)