Kris

A little Christmas present :3

 

"No."

"But it's Christmaaas~!" you sang, jumping up and down trying to put on the cutest act you can for him to agree.

"No."

"Aishh.." you sigh, giving up as your arms cross over your chest, "I'm just trying to be festive."

"Being festive doesn't need a Santa hat and a fake beard," he rolls his eyes.

"Fine," you spin around and stomp out of the room.

"Hey," he calls, "where are you going?"

But you don't answer. You refused to answer to him if he wasn't going to take that Christmas picture with you. Nope.

"_______!" he echoes, making sure you could hear him this time. By the third call, he was already on the way to the kitchen where you had gone, "Couldn't you hear me?"

A quiet 'hmph' slips out of your lips as you kept at trying to look busy. You assumed he had heard it because you heard a long 'Ahhh' come from behind you when it did.

"Are you really playing this with me now?"

Yes.

"Jagi.." (seriously, what is Jagi in chinese, someone tell me @_@)

Nothing.

"Fine."

You didn't want to turn your head to look, but you the sound of footsteps gradually moving further and further away until his presence had gone.

This wasn't how it's supposed to go, you mumble, "Hey, come back here!"

Your body came crashing into his as you turned the corner out to the living room, but before you could say anything else, you had burst into a fit of laughter at the sight of his cool image hidden beneath the Santa hat and the furry white beard you had been wanting him to put on.

"Are you happy now?" he sighs.

You run to grab the camera in your hands and come back to him gesturing for a picture, "Yes."

It didn't actually bother you that he wouldn't put them on before. You just really wanted to see him in something that no one else would have seen him wear.

"Merry Christmas!" you cheer as the camera spat out the Polaroid film.