Baekhyun

A little Christmas present :3

 

"Jagiya!"

"What?!" you yell through the house at the sound of your boyfriend's calling.

"Come here!"

"Wait!" you shout as you piled up the dirty dishes and used wine glasses from your little party into the sink, "I'm still cleaning up!"

"That can wait! There's something we haven't done yet!"

You groan at his nagging, "Can't it wait until I get everything cleaned up? I don't want to leave these dishes lying around!"

"But Jagiii~!"

"Aish.." you sigh, "Fine, I'm coming."

You set the dishes down on the counter and wipe your hands clean before making your way to the living room where you found Baekhyun standing by the fireplace with the cutest smile you had ever seen him put on.

"Wae," you raise a brow with a chuckle, "What's going on? What did you do?"

"Nothing," he grins, "now come over here!"

You take little steps towards him, suspicious as to what he wanted from you, "You're making me feel strange.."

"There's just something we haven't done yet," he answers, but it doesn't help ease you at all.

You cease your steps when you were finally in front of him, the warm air of the fireplace making your body feel cozy. 

"Okay, I'm here, what n--"

Within the next few moments, he had cupped your face in his hands and pulled you in for a kiss. His thin lips were soft pressed onto yours, and you could feel them curve into a smile the moment you returned the kiss. You spent the next few seconds staring into his eyes as he stared back into yours with an expression you couldn't explain; seconds you wished lasted forever.

"What do you mean we haven't done that yet?" you shy away from his gaze, breaking the quiet.

He says no words and only smiles. He brings his index finger to point up, and your eyes follow to a little ornament he had hung up. A mistletoe.