Chapter 10

My Guardian Star★

 

@eunhyuksgal O.o I have no idea who's that guy. Maybe some artiste as this pic was taken during a recording. The girl is a fan.

@hima_kawaii Hehe you do realise xD Yes, I kept writing it to show that Hyuk loves to grab his hand.

 

Kind off busy these few days so if there's any update , it will be a short one.

I'll update Once An Angel soon :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/269361/once-an-angel-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyumin-romance-superjunior-hyukhae

---------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

“Hyung, what time is our next schedule?” I asked our manager Young Jun whose busy planning our schedules for the next few months.

“An hour later. You better stay still here and don’t run off to somewhere else.”He sent me a glare and went back to his dairy.

“I guess he’s angry as you ran off to Kona Beans when we should be heading for our recording that day. Don’t anger him anymore.” Ryeowook whispered in my ears.

I pouted and went back to my Star Craft game on my laptop.

“Don’t give me that cute look because I won’t give in this time.” Yong Jun hyung snarled at him which I actually felt guilty of because he was scolded by the company of my disappearance.

“I’m sorry.”

“You shouldn’t just simply run off just to check out your little lover.”

“I didn’t check out him.  I was just visiting my mum. By the way, he’s way older than me.” I blushed at his words.

 

To: Kyuhyun

From: Minnie

You called me just now? Sorry, I left my phone in the bag.

 

To: Sungmin

From: Clingy Cho :’(

MINNIE…………………MINNIE…………………

 

To: Kyuhyun

From: Minnie

Yes, what do you want? =.=

 

To: Sungmin

From: Clingy Cho ;’(

I just miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu……….

 

To: Kyuhyun

From: Minnie

You should go for a checkup immediately.

 

To: Sungmin

From: Clingy Cho ;’(

Why??

 

 

To: Kyuhyun

From: Sungmin

Because your fingers got some serious problems as you can’t text properly. Why must you type youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu OR Minnie………………………

 

“We should make a move now.” Young jun hyung grabbed all his stuffs like phones, Ipads on the tables, preparing to leave.

Afraid of delaying our schedules, I threw my phone into my bag and left with Ryeowook and Yesung hyung.

I’d forgotten about replying Minnie’s text.

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

“Hyukkie… why did you made a U-turn? I thought we’re supposed to dine there.” He pointed a restaurant with GOLDEN carvings on it.

“Didn’t you notice there are a few cars following us behind? We won’t dine peacefully with those fans around.” He asked me to take a look behind.

“So where’re heading we now?”

“I think we have to bear with takeaways first.  Tonight we can dine outside with Junghoon hyung.” I pouted at his words because I seriously thought this is the chance for me to explore Paris’s culture.

“Don’t pout. Do you know that you’re extremely cute when you pout?” He poked my puffed up cheeks which made me pout even more.

Hyukkie was driving with one hand while the other one was on his lap, tapping with the music rhythm played.

Slowly, he stopped his car in front of an Italian restaurant.

“Are you okay with Italian food?”

“We’re having Italian food? I WANT MAC AND CHEESE!!!” I clapped my hands happily as that’s my favorite food.

“Okay. Stay here and be a good kid.” He laughed at my happy behavior and ruffled my hair before getting out of the car.

“Hyukkie.. Can I use your phone? Mine don’t have the phone date.” I opened the window and peeked out to ask him.

He nodded and flashed his gummy smile.

 

[Aww… he’s so cute. No wonder girls swoon and try to flirt with him. Oh did I just say everyone want to flirt with him? Then I shouldn’t let him to and buy lunch alone.]

 

I hurriedly stop the car engine, took out the keys and ran into the restaurant.

“Hyukkie…”

“I thought I just told you to be a good kid and stay in the car.” He turned and frowned upon my presence.

Well, I startled at his sudden seriousness as he never spoke to me in this way.

Never did my parents or Sungmin hyung did too.

I’m not sure what was going in my mind because the next thing I did was run out of the restaurant with all the energy I had.

I don’t know where am I heading too since I’m in a total new country but his words kept replaying in my mind which made me run faster and faster.

At last, I found myself standing in a park where there are a lot of couples dating.

 

[Donghae, you’re pathetic. Why did you run off just now when you’re unfamiliar with this place? And why are you so sad when apparently Hyukkie didn’t do anything wrong?]

 

Without realizing, my eyes started to water and my tears flowed uncontrollably.

Hyukkie’s ‘HARSH’ word reminded me of my precious relationship.

Yes, I’d failed in a relationship beforehand when I didn’t understand what I did wrongly because she just left a note on the refrigerator.

The content of the note was clearly memorized in my mind.

 

Donghae,

 

I’m sorry we can’t be together anymore.

You’re just too pathetic and too nerdy for me.

I want someone who’s rich, someone that could buy me branded bags, jewelry and drives a Ferrari.

I’m sorry.

                                                                                                   J.J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;D