Chapter 7

My Guardian Star★

 

 

Hey guys..

I'm TOO tired recently after classes everyday from 8am to 5.30pm.

So this is a short update D:

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Btw, there's another bad news which is the GDA organiser had decided to ban outside food due to safety reasons so the food support and birthday cake for Kangin are cancelled.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

“Here’s your card to your suite.” Monkey handed me a card and a pair of keys.

He was waiting for me to take but I just stared at him.

“Monkey… ”

“Hmm…” He was busy searching for his sunglasses in his MCM bag pack.

“Can I share the suite together with you?  I hate being alone.” I blushed right away after saying.

Monkey just chuckled and nodded.

“Hyung, I guess you have to return this card to the reception since our fishy wants to stay with me.” Monkey told Junghoon hyung which earned a laugh from him.

“Oppa… I love you so much. I’m willing to do anything for you.” The moment I passed by the lobby to get to the elevator, hundreds of screaming can be heard from fans. Some confessing while some trying to pass monkey their letters and gifts.

I was kind of new to this kind of situation so I shut my ears with both of my hands.

“Fishy, listen to some music.” monkey sacrificed me his BEATS earphones for me.

“But… how about you?”

“Nah… it’s okay. I’m used to it. Go on, wear it now.” While I was busy putting on the pair of earphones, monkey pushed me from behind to signaled me to keep moving till we enter the elevator.

When I was about to press level 15th, monkey slapped my hand which earned him a glare from me.

“Press Level 14th and we’ll go up to level 15th by another lift to prevent fans from knowing.  ” Monkey explained and pinched my cheeks.

I wasn’t happy with his pinching, so I tickled him back.

“Guys, it’s level 14th. Stop acting like kids,” Junghoon hyung giggled and went out before us,

“Hyukjae and Donghae, your room is this one while mine is just opposite yours. If there’s any problem, just walk over.” He waved us goodbye and hurriedly entered his room.

The first thing I did when Hyukjae opened the door, I ran into the room and started jumping on the bed.

“Fishes don’t jump, they swim. So why’re you jumping on my bed?”

“It’s OUR bed.” I ignored him and went on bouncing around the soft bed.

“Nope. The bed belongs to me while the coach belongs to yours. Go and jump there.” He pointed at the small coach which earned a pout from me.

“Hyukkie… Hyukkie…” I tugged on his sleeves and kept on pulling it.

“Hyukkie? Where’s my monkey nickname?” He teased me and pulled away my grab on his sleeves so he could continue unpacking his luggage/

“I’ll call you Hyukkie from now on.  Hyukkie… Hyukkie…” I went over and tugged on his sleeves once again.

 

 

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

I was trying hard to prevent myself from laughing when he kept on tugging on my sleeves.

Donghae is definitely too adorable.

“Fine. As I’m very kind, so I’d decided to give your permission to share the bed with me.” I cleared my throat before saying to make it sounds very serious.

Donghae’s face beamed up immediately.

And can you have a guess what’s his next move?

Yes, you’re right.

He went on bouncing on the bed, totally like a 5-year old kid.

“Ahh.” I looked up and saw Donghae suddenly ran over to the table and grabbed his Nemo plush toy.

Slowly, he placed his Nemo on the middle of the bed and smiled innocently towards me.

“Hyukkie, I’ll place Nemo here every night so we can share.”

“Thanks but I guess you’ll the one who needs to hug him during the night.  I prefer cuddling onto my monkey.” I laughed as he pouted once again due to my rejection.

“Hae, have you ever met K.R.Y in person?”

“Hey?”

“H-A-E, Hae. I don’t feel like calling you fishy anymore since you called me Hyukkie,”

“Okay. No,why?”

“Just asking. I’ll introduce them to you soon because they’re my best friends. And you should introduce me your chubby friend too.”

“His name is Sungmin, not chubby friend. And he’s not chubby.” Hae sticked out his tongue.

“Chubby friend…”

“He’s not chubby!!!”

“Chubby friend…”

“He’s not chubby!!!”

“Okay, you win. He’s not chubby but cute.” I rolled my eyes because of Hae’s childishness. 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;D