Chapter 13

My Guardian Star★

 

@EunhyuradeLuffy  Oops sorry for confusing you. I didn't explain the FB/ Twitter thingy beforehand because I'd used this writing style before in the previous chapters :3

@Fungafufu  Sorryyyyyy.. you need to get used to it because I'll use this writing style again later :D

@JooMirForLife  Err.. When Junghoon mentioned about Hyukjae dislike towards sweating, there's no other meaning. He's just trying to warn Donghae that changing seats and sitting alone is a bad idea. Keke. Yes, I saw those SJM interviews and almost die squeling because there are too much fluff. Btw, thanks for leaving long comments every time. I do appreciate it A LOT <3

@eunhyuksgal  LOL lots of you were confused by my Twitter / FB way of writing :P

@moonlight_bat  Being a total EUNHAE shipper, I would definitely write fans love and adore their relationship than going against it.

 

Pls subscribe, comment and upvote my other on-going stories <3

 

As Long As You Love Me

http://tinyurl.com/a2z4dgc

 

Once An Angel

http://tinyurl.com/aleye87

 

Background Song : Super Junior M's Go 

(Composed by Henry + Zhou Mi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X7k_3zGda0

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Junghoon’s P.O.V

 

“Ahem…” I cleared my throat loudly to allow that two little deep in sleep kids to notice my presence.

I don’t feel like staying in the compartment for another second because they’re seriously in a very awkward position.

Donghae sleeping in Hyukjae’s embrace?

Oh, that is going to be the headlines of every single media in the world.

 

 

RISING STAR LEE HYUKJAE’S NEW FOUND BOYFRIEND

 

 

WHO IS HE? CURIOSITY RISING AMONG E.L.FS

 

 

EUNHAE COUPLE BORN (?)(!) IS IT TRUE OR JUST A RUMOUR (?)(!)

 

 

PICTURES AND PHOTOS SENDING WORLDWIDE BY ELFS

 

 

Seriously, what am I thinking?! If this happens, that means more work for me to handle. I don’t care because I’ll pass this responsibility to InHwan.

“Hyung?”  Hyukjae’s sleepy voice knocked my mind back into reality.

“Wake up sleepyheads. We’re almost there, get up and change your clothes now.” I pulled Hyukjae up from his seat causing Donghae to wake up too.

“We’re here?” Donghae rubbed his sleepy eyes while looking at Hyukjae.

“Yeah, get up. We need to change before leaving the plane.” Hyukjae gave Donghae a soothing smile.

“Yah, why didn’t you tell me earlier?!  I didn’t buy any nice clothes to wear.” Donghae pouted at Hyukjae which made Hyukhae chuckled.

“Hae, you can wear mine.  I got lots of clothing in my luggage. Pick any you like.” Hyukjae pointed at his pile of luggage before heading to the washroom.

“Hyuk, wait for me.” I quickly followed him behind and pulled him to the corner.

“What…t… hyung? What’re you doing?”

“Lee Hyukjae, be honest to me. Are you in a relationship with Donghae?” I gave him a very stern and serious look.

“What? No, we’re good friends.” He rolled his eyes and gave me a disbelief look.

“Good friends that cuddle in sleep while sharing a monkey printed blankie?”

“Erm..why not? I can sha..re mine with you if you want.”

“You’re stuttering because you’re nervous. Just admit you have some special feeling towards him.”

“I… I don’t know.”

“You never once bought me a Nemo plush toy.” I sulked and left him alone in the washroom.

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“What the hell did you said?  You were jealous of that Nemo plush toy? Oh come on hyung, you can get thousands or maybe millions of Nemo plush toy with your monthly income.” I shouted from behind but Junghoon hyung continue walking away and showing me his cold back.

“HYUKKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Before I could react, Hae came running into the washroom and yelling my new nickname.

“Yes? What happened?” I panicked whenever this kid shouts or yells.

“I…th..think I lef…left my Nemo in the h….o..hotel.” He pouted and played with his fingers.

“Don’t worry. I’d packed him into my bag just now when I noticed you forget about him.” I smiled and ruffled his hair.

“I didn’t forget about him.  I was planning to pack my clothing before putting him so that he won’t be squished but…”

“But… he was forgotten the moment I brought you breakfast.” Once again I chuckled at his cute and adorable explanation.

“By the way, Hyukkie, can I wear this?” He pointed at himself who was wearing a black shirt with blue patterns.

“You’re already wearing it, Hae.” I frowned.

“Oh… but can I wear it?” He beamed brightly and showed me his toothless grin.

“Yeah you can. That’s my favorite shirt. Come on, I need to style your hair.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the makeup desk.

 “Hyuk, he needs styling too?” Annie, my personal hairstylist asked.

“It’s okay. I can help him with that.” After saying, Annie nonna passed me a can of wax and left.

“Hyukkie, I don’t want those weird hairstyles.” Hae pulled my sleeves from the front which made me thinks is very cute.

“Don’t worry Hae. You’re already handsome so I’m going to make you even better. You need to look in front of your fans too.” He gave me a curious look.

“Your fans = EUNHAE shipper.” Hae lowered his head and blushed madly when I mentioned the name of our couple.

 

Seoul Airport~

 

“Hyukjae oppa, please help me sign this.” Thousands of fans were screaming at the top of their lungs just to get my autograph.

“Donghae oppa, look here!!!” I laughed when some girls called out Hae’s name which made him startled.

“It’s okay. They’re just trying to take pictures and autographs. They mean no harm.” I stretched out my hand and ask him to come forward with me.

He came walking in a slow pace while looking down on the ground, feeling very shy of the sudden attention he’s getting from all these fans.

“Donghae oppa, why’re you so handsome?”

When I thought he was just going to smile in reply, he blurted out his answer which made me pinched his cheeks uncontrollably.

“My parents made me so.” His shy yet funny answer made girls squealed.

“Oppa, is he single? Who is he to you?” An American girl waved and got my attention back at her.

“He’s my new dancer yet my best friend.” I gave her back the signed album, ignoring the question of whether Hae is single.

“Donghae!!!” Hae and I turned and saw Sungmin smiling and waiting for us to go over.

“OH MY GOD!!! WHO IS THAT CUTIE PIE??” Those fans quickly got their gadgets ready and took photos of Sungmin which made me run out of the airport immediately.

I sighed and asked Donghae to leave now.

The moment I got into the car, I received a text message from maknae Kyu.

 

To: Hyukjae hyung

From: Evil maknae Cho Kyuhyun.

 

HYUNG!!! IF YOUR FANS DARE LAY A SINGLE TOUCH ON MY CUTE BUNNY, I SWEAR I’LL KILL YOU.

I’LL TAKE AWAY AND BURN YOUR NEMO PLUSH TOY.

 

P.S: Hyung, remember to give me my present from Paris :3

 

I threw my phone back into my bag and eyed Sungmin whose chatting happily with Donghae without noticing how much of chaos had been caused due to his presence.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

I don’t know what I should do after yelling at Kyu through the phone because of Donghae whom was lost in Paris.

“Just call him and apologize.” Donghae posed a peaceful sign.

“But…it’s so embarrassing. I feel sorry towards him.” I looked at my recent call which was showing Clingy Cho Kyuhyun.

“How about treating him a meal? Then you can tell me this is your way of apologizing. Is it good? It is a non-straightforward way.”

“Fine.” I dialed Kyu’s number and waiting patiently for him to pick up.

 

우린 어쩜 너무 어린 나이에

서로를 만나 기댔는지 몰라

변해가는 우리 모습들을 감당하기 어려웠는지도

이별하면 아프다고 하던데

그런것도 느낄 수가 없었죠

그저 그냥 그런가봐 하며 담담했는데

 

“Hello?”

“Er.. Hi Kyuhyun-shi.” I was so nervous that Donghae had to pat my back to calm me down.

“Minnie? Why did you suddenly address me in such a formal way again? I thought we became close?” Kyu’s voice sounded sad and disappointed.

“No… I was afraid someone else would pick up the call again so it would be better for me to be polite.”

“Okie dokie. So what’s up Minnie?”

“I was thinking whether you are free to have tea with me.”

“Hold on. I’m only free tonight. How about dinner?”

“Dinner is fine too. See you later.”

“I guess I’ll pick you up at 8pm?”

“Okay. Bye Kyu.”

-----------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO ;3