Chapter 17

My Guardian Star★

Yeap, another update for this story.

I don't know why but I just felt like updating this story since fluff is easier to write ;)

I added the anti-s part to make it closer to reality as no matter what an artiste does, he will definitely receives support and objection.

 

Pls subscribe, leave a comment and upvote my stories.

 

As Long As You Love Me

http://tinyurl.com/a2z4dgc

 

Once An Angel

http://tinyurl.com/aleye87

 

Song for this chapter : SS501's Because of You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBuFSBMyoq0

-----------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

My baby Hae and I are now heading towards SM building for the gathering with all the family members of SMTOWN.

It’s a breakfast gathering so we woke up quite early because I need to style Hae.

And now he’s lying on my shoulder sleeping comfortably.

“Hyuk, looks like I need to find some time to know you properly.  After all these years of being your manager, I find you entirely different now, especially towards Donghae.” Junghoon hyung talked to me by looking at the rear mirror.

 “Hyung, he’s my precious.” I smiled at him and softly touch Hae’s soft hair.

“Yeah, stop being cheesy. I’m still single so don’t make me jealous. We’d reached so get your heavy down now.” Junghoon hyung jokingly said to show me his jealousy.

“Hae? Hae? Wake up, we’d arrived.” I pecked his lips and his eyes squinted to adjust to the sudden brightness.

Oh my, he’s freaking adorable!!!

“Both of you be careful.  There are a lot of fans out there.” Junghoon hyung gave us some reminders before opening the car door.

The first thing that came into my sight is a whole lot of fans wearing blue-colored shirts or accessories since that’s my fandom color.

“OPPAS, YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS BLESSED!!!” I heard a loud scream.

“EUNHAE LET’S PARTY TONIGHT.” Someone passed me a towel printed with these words which made me smile happily.

“LEE DONGHAE, GIVE HYUKJAE BACK TO US.  HE’S NOT GAY.” Suddenly a few girls came running over towards Hae, trying to attack him by throwing their water bottles.

I immediately get in Hae’s way and blocked the hit of the water bottle.

“Hyukkie, are you alright?” Hae whom was protected safely in my hug looked up at my face.

“I’m okay. Sorry Hae.”

“STOP IT!  WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU’RE DOING? FEELING PROUD THAT YOU’RE HERE TO DEFEND AND PROTECT HYUKJAE? IN FACT YOU’RE WRONG. YOU’RE HURTING HYUKJAE NOW.” Out of a sudden, Heechul hyung burst in anger and came running out from the company.

The few girls that attacked Hae startled and one of them started weeping quietly.

“Hyung, it’s okay. I’ll handle it from here. Please take Hae with you first.” I assured Heechul hyung everything is going to be alright and asked Hae to follow.

Hae shook his head and said he want to stay with me.

“Girls, I think it’s best to state one thing clear.  I’m not gay but only gay for Donghae. In fact, love has no gender. One day all of you would understand that people tend to fall in love without any planning.” I pulled Hae close to me by his waist which then he hides his blushed face on my chest.

I’m not sure whether the girls understand my words but they just left under the glares of other fans which could be quite frightening.

“Let’s go, Hae. Every one of you that came today thanks a lot. I appreciate it.” I turned around and bowed before walking towards SM building’s main door.

“DONGHAE OPPA!!! HOLD ON.” Hae stopped and turned back when he heard his name.

A girl who looks like she’s not even 20 yet came running over with a present box.

“You called me?” Hae pointed at himself with a confused face.

“Oppa, this is for you.  I heard that you like Nemo a lot.”

“Looks like your Nemo will have a new friend from today onwards.” I chuckled and pinched Hae’s cheeks.

“Thanks.” My baby accepted the gift embarrassingly but shook her hands.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

I seriously don’t know why I am sitting in this gathering held by SMTOWN when I’m not even related to them.

Yeah, that stupid clingy Cho Kyuhyun pulled me here when I’m on my way to work in Kona Beans.

“Sungmin hyung? Why are you here?” I lifted my head and saw Hae came running over me for a hug.

I accepted his hug but immediately glared at Kyu as an answer to Hae’s question.

“Baby, I think it’s best for us to leave them alone. Come on, other hyungs are very excited to meet you. ” Hyukjae who noticed something is wrong immediately try to get Hae away.

“Minnie, why are you angry?” Kyu pulled his seat very closely to mine.

“Because you just made me absent for work to attend this gathering which have nothing related to me and I’m sitting here alone like an idiot.” I pouted and folded my hands in front my chest.

Kyu suddenly cupped my face and looked into my eyes with full affectionate.

“Minnie, I want you to attend because I planned to introduce you to everyone as the person I love. I didn’t want to confess on stage like what Hyuk did because I’m selfish. I don’t want to share you with the world.”

I kept quiet throughout his explanation and my eyes start to water.

“Minnie, don’t cry. Let’s leave if you really find it uncomfortable. Let’s go to Kona Beans.” He gave me a sweet smile and gave me his hand to hold onto.

“Kyu, where are you going? Oh look, isn’t this the cute guy that was supposed to work in Mouse Rabbit?” Yesung of K.R.Y appeared out of nowhere.

“Hi.” I waved at Yesung.

But Yesung seemed to be looking for someone as he kept checking the surroundings.

“Who’re you waiting for?” I asked.

“Wookie. He came down from the car first as I need to find a parking space.” Before he could finish his sentence, his eyes found Ryeowook and left.

“They’re in a relationship.” Kyu whispered into my ears.

 

Narrator’s P.O.V

 

What would happen when the crazy bunch of SM family meets the cute and adorable guy, Donghae?

And will Sungmin accept Kyuhyun’s confession when he already saw what anti-s did to Donghae?

--------------------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OR INBOX TOO ;3