Chapter 8

My Guardian Star★

It's late so I can't write any longer for this update anymore.

Btw.. I got a poster and a background for this story !!!

Its so pretty !!!!!!!!!

 

P.S: Please upvote my story :D

------------------------------------------------------------

saymyname

OMG!!! Who’s the handsome guy standing next to Hyukjae in the hotel??

 

ruthazar100, minipop and 25 others like this.

See all 2 comments

ruthazar100:  Kyaaa…I saw him too!!!! He’s hot.

fungafufu: Tag me in the picture please. I can’t wait to see J

                                                                                                                                             

hima_kawaii

I am placing a bet that he’s Hyukjae new boyfriend.  Who wants to bet with me??

 

mushroombaby12, minipop and 13 others like this.

See all 3 comments

minipop: Did you see him pouting? It’s so cute. I want to pinch them.

Sungs0ngmin15: I bet he’s some new SM trainee training under Hyukjae.

mushroombaby12: I’m with you. He’s definitely Hyukkie’s boyfriend.

                                                                                                                                            

Krysuju posted a photo on Mobile Uploads.

Krysuju tagged fungafufus in Mobile Uploads.

 

Photobucket" />

fungafufus,ruthazar100 and 55 others like this.

Krysuju: Here is it. He’s so adorable.

fungafufus: O.O I wonder what’s his name. I swear I’ll get his autograph if I meet him. asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

Skipping happily along the streets, I finally reached Kona Beans which was located at the end of the street.

Today’s my first day working after days of nagging by clingy Cho Kyuhyun.

“Hello. I’m Lee Sungmin. I’m here for interview.” I bowed slightly towards the waitress whose standing at the counter.

 “Erm… hold on…” She hurriedly ran into the kitchen and got a lady following her out from the back.

“You’re Kyuhyun’s friend right? He and his mom had informed me about this matter so there’s no need for you to interview. You can start work anytime.” She looks like she’s in her late forties but she got a very nice warm smile.

“Thanks. I can start work now. How should I address you?”

“I’m Ryeowook’s mom. You can just call me Mrs Kim if you like. Oh, you can get your uniform from the girl over there.” She pointed to a petite looking girl who’s standing in the corner of the shop.

I nodded and followed the girl to get my uniform.

Things were going very smoothly since there’s not much for me to learn as I’d worked in a few cafes before.

“Hey there.” I jumped in fright when someone voiced out from my back.

Well, there’s no else except the evil maknae Cho Kyuhyun.

“Can’t you just greet me in a properly?  I’m your hyung.” I snarled at him and went back to my previous job, which is arranging the plates on every desk.

Surprisingly I didn’t hear any replies so I turned over and saw him sulking with a very hurt look.

“This is my way of greeting.  I don’t want to call you hyung because I want to get closer to you.” He said in a very low voice but still audible to me.

“I’m sorry. I just got scared but I didn’t say we can’t know each other more.” I went over and pulled his hand.

Immediately his face light up and he went bouncing to the counter to Ryeowook’s mom.

 

[I should ask him to get a medical check-up as soon as possible.  How can someone’s mood get such drastic changes?]

 

“Minnie, here have a drink.” Kyuhyun came back with a glass of Mocha.

I blushed and lowered my head at his words which eventually caught his attention.

“Why are you blushing? Nobody had ever call you Minnie before?” I could clearly that he’s smirking.

I shook my head in reply.

“Well, then from now on, I’ll call you Minnie. Even Donghae is not allowed to call you by this nickname. Bye bye.” He put on his sunglasses and hoodie and left the shop in lightning speed.

 

[Well, that was quick. I thought he wanted to visit his mom.]

 

“Sungmin, can you lend me a helping hand here? Please take order from Table E over there.” Ryeowook’s mom was screaming my name as she was busy preparing the food for Table C.

“In a second.” I ran over.

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V

 

“Hae, what do you want for dinner?” I asked Donghae who is enjoying himself in Finding Nemo movie which he got it from room service.

I didn’t know room service could provide cartoons. HMM

“We’re not going out tonight?”

I shook my head attentively and I saw his disappointed look.

“I can’t go out since I still need to read my script for tomorrow’s commercial shooting.  Besides that, I didn’t memorize all my lyrics for the recording yet.”I threw a folder onto the bed.

Donghae picked up and read through the papers in it.

“Can I read together with you??” His smile is definitely adorable.

“Of course. I’ll call room service first. So what do you want for dinner?’ I pointed the menu card placed on the table.

He made a very-hard-to-decide expression which I find it funny.

“I’ll take Fish & Chips.”

“You’re eating yourself? Do I need to remind you F-I-S-H-Y??”

“No…no…you…. I… I’m not a fish!!!”

“Ok.  I get it. You’re not a fish so please don’t jump on the bed. You may fall, be careful.”

When I was going to call the operator, Hae suddenly grabbed my hand and stopped me from calling.

“What’s the problem?”

“I… I changed my mind. I don’t want to eat Fish & Chips anymore. I prefer Chicken Burger.”

“Aww. Hae, you’re so kind to your brothers.” I gave him a hug before going back to the phone.

 

“Hae, can you get the food please?” I heard Donghae’s footsteps to the door as I’m still showering in the bathroom.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door so I opened slightly and peeked out.

“Hyuk..Hyukjae, I don’t have enough money.” Hae scratched his head in embarassement.

“Just get the credit card in my wallet.  It’s on the desk. Don’t worry, everything’s all right,” I gave him a smile before going back to shower.

 

 Donghae’s P.O.V

 

I was so embarrassed when I notice I don’t have enough cash to pay for our meal.

How could two burgers and two drinks cost so much?

Well, LEE DONGHAE, just accept the fact that you’re staying in a VVIP suite in a 8 star hotel with a hallyu star.

But the thing that troubles me more is Hyukkie’s wallet.

The photo in Hyukkie’s wallet.

There was 2 photos kept in his wallet, one is his family photo while the other one was a photo of him with a very gorgeous female.

Is Hyukkie currently in an underground relationship which he refuses to reveal to public?

Or maybe that is his ex-girlfriend whom he can’t let it go?

That may be his sister too.

 

[Lee Donghae, you have no right to look at other’s stuffs.  You’re invading people’s privacy now. Now, put it back.]

 

I kept repeating those words several times before placing the wallet back to its original place.

Guess that decision was right because Hyukkie came right out after I returned the wallet.

“So, how’s the burger? Nice?” He was wearing a plain t-shirt while wiping his wet hair.

And the bad thing is I find him y in his dripping wet hair.

“Hae, are you listening?” He waved at me few times before I realized he was talking to me.

“Oh, sorry. I was day-dreaming. No, I didn’t try yet since I wanted to wait for you.” He ruffled my hair and went over to get the food tray.

Hyukkie lied next to me on the bed as both of us enjoy our dinner while reading the scripts and lyrics together.

Slowly drifting to sleep, I didn’t realized I had fall asleep on someone’s shoulders.

----------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME YOUR FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;D