Chapter 18

My Guardian Star★
​Hey, I'm finally back.

Sorry for abadoning the stories for such a long time.

Kinda got lots of things going on and with my studies but yeah I'm writing once again.

Hopefully you guys will still support me and don't forget me (sobs

 

Pls subscribe and upvote my stories.

These are other stories written by me and I'll update the two of them as soon as possible.

 

Once An Angel

http://tinyurl.com/aleye87

 

As Long As You Love Me

http://tinyurl.com/a2z4dgc

 

Love, Zzzying <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae's P.O.V

 

Feeling how my baby's grip on my hand tightned after the incident that happened all in a sudden , I know that there must be a thousand thoughts playing through his mind but he's just pretending as if nothing's wrong.

 

"Baby, are you alright?" I stopped and looked at him.

 

"Hmm? Don't worry, I'm okay." He gave me a very big and cute smile which I then pinched his cheeks uncontrollably.

 

"So, here we are at the main entrance. Are you ready to be gobbled up by a bunch of hungry hyungs and scary noonas?" I joked and pushed open the door.

"HERE ARE THEY!!!!"

 

Well, as expected, SM family is a family made up crazy people , more specific a bunch of people whom are obsessed over cute things.

"Aww. He's really adorable, isn't he ?" Amber was standing somewhere nearby discussing with Luna because they don't want to scare my baby.

 

"I'm Yunho, just call me hyung will do. You're really very cute , are you sure picking Hyukjae is your right choice?" Yunho hyung said in a mocking tone.

 

"Hyung...." I whined and earned a chuckle from hyung.

 

"I'm sorry, don't mind him. Jaejoong, his boyfriend." Jaejoong hyung shook Donghae's hand and introduced him to the other family members.


"Amber, you don't need to stand SO far away. Haha." I waved and asked them the girls to come over.

 

"So, where's Vic ?" Sulli pointed to a corner and I saw Victoria standing next to Nichkhun.

 

Blinking several times to confirm nothing's wrong with my eyesight, I interwined my hand with Hae's and walked towards the two.

 



"Nickhun-ssi, fancy seeing you here." 2PM's Nickhun bowed immediately when he sees me.

 

"Oppa, I brought Nickhun here to introduce him to all of you." Victoria said shyly.

 

"Seriously, we'd been working in the entertainment industry for years, I bet SNSD, TVXQ , Super Junior and EXO know who is he and about his band members. So... just admit you want to tell us he's your boyfie." I laughed jokingly and Hae slapped me softly asking me stop.


"Ah, this is Donghae. This is f(x)'s Victoria from China and 2PM's Nickhun from Thailand. " I gave them a brief introduction and took my baby away from all these crazy people.

 


Sungmin's P.O.V

 


To avoid getting awkward in the SM family gathering, Kyu brought me to the top floor which is a open air space.

 

Both of us sat quietly without any conversation until Kyu called out my name.

 

"Minnie."

 

"...."

 

"Minnie, I'm sorry if bringing you here had offended you. I just thought this would be a good chance to introduce my family members to you and you don't need to be the protagonist since Hae is the one playing this role. Ah, I was too selfish for not asking whether you want to be with me. Not everyone likes to be under the spotlight." Kyu's eyes darkened and I could see his tears.


"Clingy Kyu, I wasn't angry actually. It's just that I feel weird being here when we are nothing. We are not more than friends so I'm not supposed to be here in the family gathering. It's called FAMILY gathering for a reason, am I right? Yeah you're right, I don't like being under the spotlight and having paparazzi chasing after me every single second but I guess I have no choice because my love one is the famous lead singer in K.R.Y. "


"I know I was right, you don't ....WAIT, minnie , did you just agree to be my boyfriend?"


I nod and Kyu hugged me tightly.

 

"Even if I'm not Cho Kyuhyun's boyfriend, I'm also Donghae's bestfriend which means I'm forever under the spotlight."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READERS

PLS SUBCRIBE AND LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST TOO ;3